Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burntnorris
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2010
    • 29

    #166
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    because 1. nobody plays ssbb
    and 2. ssbb is a vastly inferior competitive game compared to ssbm and having a ladder for it is like participating in the special olympics

    GG.
    Jordan

    Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

    Comment

    • HoneyMelonCalibrator
      Arrow Theory™
      • Feb 2009
      • 905

      #167
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      SSBM > SSBB

      That's out of the question. But with that being said, I enjoy playing both. Also wouldn't mind playing anyone online, although competing online is no where near the same as competing with someone in person, side by side.Way too laggy.
      Originally posted by ?
      祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
      諸行無常の響あり。
      娑羅雙樹の花の色、
      盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
      おごれる人も久しからず、
      唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
      たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
      偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

      Comment

      • burntnorris
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 29

        #168
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        Originally posted by HoneyMelonCalibrator
        SSBM > SSBB

        That's out of the question. But with that being said, I enjoy playing both. Also wouldn't mind playing anyone online, although competing online is no where near the same as competing with someone in person, side by side.Way too laggy.
        Thanks for stating your opinion without being an idiot about it.

        No sarcasm.
        Jordan

        Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

        Comment

        • Gray Fox
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 563

          #169
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          Don't know about you guys but buying plane tickets to play a gamecube with other people isn't my thing.

          Sending challenge to Abbie.

          Comment

          • burntnorris
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 29

            #170
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            Originally posted by Gray Fox
            Don't know about you guys but buying plane tickets to play a gamecube with other people isn't my thing.

            Sending challenge to Abbie.
            Yeah, but you never played SSBM anyway.
            Jordan

            Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

            Comment

            • Gray Fox
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 563

              #171
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              Jordan will let me borrow his copy and send me somebody that I can play matches with.

              gogogo

              Comment

              • burntnorris
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2010
                • 29

                #172
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                Originally posted by Gray Fox
                Jordan will let me borrow his copy and send me somebody that I can play matches with.

                gogogo
                I already lent my copy out when Brawl came out. Sorry, d00d.
                Jordan

                Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                Comment

                • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 510

                  #173
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  because 1. nobody plays ssbb
                  and 2. ssbb is a vastly inferior competitive game compared to ssbm and having a ladder for it is like participating in the special olympics
                  gg cp? i ban bf

                  On a more serious note, who cares that SSBB was built with casual play in mind? We make do with what we can and have fun with it regardless. Besides, keep in mind too (like I've said in this thread earlier) that this is just a ladder in a music rhythm game community to begin with. Mind you, in the earlier days of this ladder before FFR's disappearance, we were actually doing quite well. Oh and as for 1, ever heard of AllisBrawl.com? If you go there, you can read about the MLG tournament just this past weekend at Dallas, Texas and yes, Brawl was played there. SSBB has been a part of MLG for quite awhile now. ;]

                  Lastly, Gray you can contact me via Skype tomorrow for that challenge. :]
                  FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                  Comment

                  • burntnorris
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 29

                    #174
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    own't
                    Jordan

                    Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                    Comment

                    • ic0slay3r
                      Falangel <3
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2309

                      #175
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      does anyone here goes to smash tourneys in their regions?

                      AAA:531
                      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                      # of BF: 42


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 510

                        #176
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        I do ic0. ^^
                        Why are you curious?
                        FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                        Comment

                        • ic0slay3r
                          Falangel <3
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2309

                          #177
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          Cause I was planning on going to a national tourney next year, but I wasn't sure to which one to go. I was debating between Genesis(the puertoricans are going), or Whobo3(most of the TL from smashboards are going :3).

                          I ask here cause I want to see if someone from here was planning on going to any of those, so we can see each other, for some reason I think it would be cool if some of us go to the same one

                          AAA:531
                          Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                          Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                          # of BF: 42


                          -------

                          Comment

                          • Fast Fingered Fiend
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 496

                            #178
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                            Cause I was planning on going to a national tourney next year, but I wasn't sure to which one to go. I was debating between Genesis(the puertoricans are going), or Whobo3(most of the TL from smashboards are going :3).

                            I ask here cause I want to see if someone from here was planning on going to any of those, so we can see each other, for some reason I think it would be cool if some of us go to the same one
                            Donde va a ser eso?

                            Comment

                            • ic0slay3r
                              Falangel <3
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2309

                              #179
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              Genesis va a ser en California y Whobo va a ser en Texas si no me equivoco.

                              AAA:531
                              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                              # of BF: 42


                              -------

                              Comment

                              • HoneyMelonCalibrator
                                Arrow Theory™
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 905

                                #180
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                                does anyone here goes to smash tourneys in their regions?
                                I wish I had the time to.. I also wish I had the skills too. A couple years ago, I would have been confident enough to participate in games like SSBM, SSBB, and MVC2 but I've lost a tremendous amount of skill due to lack of play and also due to the fact that ever since last year, I haven't had any real competition to truly hone my skills. Since the kid who's skills were nearly identical to mine moved.

                                Oh well.
                                Last edited by HoneyMelonCalibrator; 11-13-2010, 08:15 PM.
                                Originally posted by ?
                                祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
                                諸行無常の響あり。
                                娑羅雙樹の花の色、
                                盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
                                おごれる人も久しからず、
                                唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
                                たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
                                偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

                                Comment

                                Working...