Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fast Fingered Fiend
    Banned
    • Nov 2009
    • 496

    #106
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    When I play Brawl, I use Metaknight. He's so smexy<3

    Comment

    • WolfXhunter
      Forum User
      • May 2006
      • 535

      #107
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      manti took my waffle d:<
      add me to the roster and put me at the end cause i lost to manti D:< now! and gimme a waffle i need one.
      Last edited by WolfXhunter; 10-14-2010, 05:33 PM.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #108
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        FYI, Stevo challenged me for my ladder spot

        does this count as a real ladder match?
        or for waffles
        DarkManticoreX2 6:44 pm
        waffles i guess
        Epidimical 6:44 pm
        you suree?
        DarkManticoreX2 6:44 pm
        hey you made the challenge
        Epidimical 6:45 pm
        hahaha
        i want to win a waffle
        toasted!
        DarkManticoreX2 6:45 pm
        toasted rofl waffle
        Epidimical 6:45 pm
        i guess ill do ladder
        Epidimical 6:45 pm
        1 warm up then the real stuff

        Manti (Samus) Vs Wolfx(kirby) Winner: Manti
        Manti (wolf) Vs Wolfx(wolf) Winner: Manti
        Manti (ganondorf) Vs Wolfx(lucario) Winner: Manti
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • WolfXhunter
          Forum User
          • May 2006
          • 535

          #109
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          that post is all lies. lol!

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #110
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            Ic0 up for some games?
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • ic0slay3r
              Falangel <3
              • Sep 2006
              • 2309

              #111
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              Sure give me like 20min.

              AAA:531
              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
              # of BF: 42


              -------

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #112
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                Sure give me like 20min.

                I'm going to be heading out around 8:45-9:00 (about 30 mins), so try to get on sooner if possible

                *Edit* I also just added you, so you'll need to add me too 3136-6310-8699
                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-14-2010, 06:26 PM.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • ic0slay3r
                  Falangel <3
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2309

                  #113
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  sorry D: im back im adding you now. First 3 matches practice, other 3 ladder fights?

                  AAA:531
                  Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                  Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                  # of BF: 42


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 510

                    #114
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                    sorry D: im back im adding you now. First 3 matches practice, other 3 ladder fights?
                    How would it be a ladder match if you're at the lowest rung and Manti is #1?
                    FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #115
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      I was thinking just for fun. If you want to do ladder, one warm up then 3 ladder.
                      Edit *Eh apparently you can't challenge me due to ladder spacing, so just for fun.*

                      Also get on aim if possible
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-14-2010, 06:43 PM.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 510

                        #116
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        Mhm, you can challenge either the person directly above you or two spots up. :]
                        FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                        Comment

                        • colt.45
                          The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1550

                          #117
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          Originally posted by abbiemonGoesRaWr
                          YUS.

                          Ic0; Ic0shadow
                          colt; Fallengirl16

                          Or you two can start a PM.
                          Honestly not trying to be rude... but c'mon, please? :\
                          LOOOOL. why is it such a bad thing that were talking about brawl?

                          Anyways that is actually not my aim anymore . I don't even have aim anymore but I do have msn.

                          Edit: Can we challenge the highest ranked person even if we haven't played yet?

                          My goal is to win a set with just ftilt with snake. I CAN DO THIS
                          Last edited by colt.45; 10-14-2010, 07:02 PM.

                          Comment

                          • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 510

                            #118
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            Nah, I never said it was a bad thing to talk about Brawl in a Brawl thread.

                            It's just that you two are more or less flooding the place by talking about it in a way that only involves you two in a public thread. From what I've bothered to read, most of what you two are talking about pretty much resulted from specific matches you guys played together the other day, anyways.

                            It's a simple request that was seconded and I did say "please". :P
                            Like I said, if not AiM... PM?

                            Lastly, yes, if you have not played a match yet, you may challenge anyone on the ladder.
                            If you win, you gain their spot and he/she moves down one as well as all others who need to to accomodate. If you lose, you start all the way at the bottom.
                            FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                            Comment

                            • colt.45
                              The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1550

                              #119
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              Alright! Thanks for that, and my pms dont send or anything on FFR XD Or else I'd do it.

                              BUT

                              Manti would you like to challenge D:<?

                              DAT SAMUS, I WANTZ TO PLAYZ RAWR.

                              Comment

                              • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 510

                                #120
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                LOL No wonder I haven't gotten a reply from a PM I actually sent you the other day, Saffy.
                                You probably didn't get it. XD
                                FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                                Comment

                                Working...