Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burntnorris
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2010
    • 29

    #151
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    Alrighty, thanks for the heads up. Also, still waiting to hear from Jteh.
    Jordan

    Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #152
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      ...hahah! Oh! It's you!
      Yeah dude I've been on AIM alot. I guess I just haven't caught you online yet. D:

      Comment

      • burntnorris
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 29

        #153
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        Yeah some retard left himself logged in on my computer. :P
        Jordan

        Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

        Comment

        • xealix
          One Among The Fence
          • Feb 2007
          • 680

          #154
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          Hey this actually sounds pretty interesting, However I have not been able to get my smash bros to work online and never have had the chance to test it using a friend code. I would love it if a few people could PM their FC's along with a time they may be getting on and I will respond with mine. I just want to test and see if FC battles will work for me before I make a commitment to this.

          I will use musical lyrics for my siggy.
          "In the cradle we are helpless, but on our feet we are fatal" - The Dear Hunter

          Comment

          • Gray Fox
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 563

            #155
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            I guess I'm back so I'll use flame wheel to unfreeze myself since I know Jordan wants me gone forevers like that.

            I'll consider making a challenge later on.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #156
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              I recently purchased a new router for Starcraft 2 (old one kept dropping me mid game, might be what was causing the old lag spikes)

              If anyone's interested, I want to test the connection later tonight. Anyone up for some funzies ~8:00 est?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • NSane
                Retired Staff
                • Jun 2008
                • 475

                #157
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                Believe it or not I'd actually like to play someone here in Brawl. I used to take the game quite seriously. Will post friend code shortly.

                Edit:

                Friend Code: 1891-0852-9460

                Contact me via AIM/MSN whenever/if you want to play.

                AIM: itzcorrupted
                MSN: undeadsyndrome@hotmail.com
                Retired from FFR/Stepmania
                Playing Hearthstone now

                Highest Hearthstone Rank: Legend
                Lannix#1632 @ Americas

                Comment

                • ic0slay3r
                  Falangel <3
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2309

                  #158
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  I'm back, but I'll only be able to play on weekends :<

                  AAA:531
                  Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                  Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                  # of BF: 42


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • ic0slay3r
                    Falangel <3
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 2309

                    #159
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    well im free right now, if anyone wants to play add me on aim

                    Ic0shadow - aim.

                    AAA:531
                    Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                    Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                    # of BF: 42


                    -------

                    Comment

                    • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 510

                      #160
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      The ladder is dying again... for like, the third time. xD
                      FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                      Comment

                      • chocobothief12
                        Getting faster with time
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 695

                        #161
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        My Wii got stolen when I went swimming for a day

                        Comment

                        • burntnorris
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 29

                          #162
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          ouch, man... that sucks...
                          Jordan

                          Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                          Comment

                          • inezuka-tazuna
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 15

                            #163
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            Originally posted by burntnorris
                            Yeah some retard left himself logged in on my computer. :P
                            I resent that.


                            Comment

                            • WolfXhunter
                              Forum User
                              • May 2006
                              • 535

                              #164
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              waffles are nice.

                              Comment

                              • MinaciousGrace
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4278

                                #165
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                Originally posted by abbiemonGoesRaWr
                                The ladder is dying again... for like, the third time. xD
                                because 1. nobody plays ssbb
                                and 2. ssbb is a vastly inferior competitive game compared to ssbm and having a ladder for it is like participating in the special olympics

                                Comment

                                Working...