Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gray Fox
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 563

    #31
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    shyeah right Sumote I can smell that challenge from you, lets do this.

    Hah but the ladder tells me to be "cautious and challenge a lower rank" soo I challenge Jordan to beat the false god.

    Comment

    • WolfXhunter
      Forum User
      • May 2006
      • 535

      #32
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      Originally posted by colt.45
      Anyone wanna play for fun? maybe tonight? I prefer atleast people in US.
      i would but i never see you on aim or msn or anything haha. Sooooo i cant bug you.

      Comment

      • abbiemonGoesRaWr
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 510

        #33
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Challenge abbie mwuhahah

        How about 7:30 EST tonight?

        8:00 Is house hour, so if we're not done by then, or you can't get on lets hold it off till 9.
        Damnit Manti, you would. x3
        6 PST/9 EST works better for me, actually. If you can, message me on AiM/Skype; I'm always on. :]
        FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

        Comment

        • ic0slay3r
          Falangel <3
          • Sep 2006
          • 2309

          #34
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          I would like to play anyone :3

          AAA:531
          Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
          Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
          # of BF: 42


          -------

          Comment

          • WolfXhunter
            Forum User
            • May 2006
            • 535

            #35
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            Ic0 needs to aim me and ill see if i want to. lol

            Comment

            • ic0slay3r
              Falangel <3
              • Sep 2006
              • 2309

              #36
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              Send you a request on aim.

              AAA:531
              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
              # of BF: 42


              -------

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                Manti (Samus) vs Abbie (pika) Winner: Abbie
                Manti (Wolf) vs Abbie (pika) Winner: Manti
                Manti (Samus) vs Abbie (pika) Winner: Manti

                Every game was close. I probably would have lost the wolf matchup, but abbie got a downattack command stuck in after a toss. Accidental suicides ftw

                Also sammy was up to like 230 damage for a while on one of the stocks rofl
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Gray Fox
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 563

                  #38
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  woo gg's I'll avenge dogdude another day

                  Gray (Lucario) vs Burnt (Lucas) = Burnt
                  Gray (Yoshi) vs Burnt (Toon Link) = Gray
                  Gray (Bowser) vs Burnt (Lucas) = Burnt

                  Comment

                  • burntnorris
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 29

                    #39
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    I'm not really sure what's going on, but Gray definitely won that last one. So I'm giving him the spot.
                    Jordan

                    Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                    Comment

                    • ic0slay3r
                      Falangel <3
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2309

                      #40
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      I want to play somebody :<

                      AAA:531
                      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                      # of BF: 42


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • Gray Fox
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 563

                        #41
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        Announcer says Lucas won, bleh fine I'll have to start recording my matches now.

                        Comment

                        • burntnorris
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 29

                          #42
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          Even if you suicided right before I died, you still beat me. Therefore, you get the spot.
                          Jordan

                          Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                          Comment

                          • Gray Fox
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 563

                            #43
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            lol wack, so throwing the match doesn't count?

                            Comment

                            • burntnorris
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 29

                              #44
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              Why would you want to throw the match?

                              And besides, you clearly won, so I'm not gonna give it to myself on a technicality. It wouldn't even be a real win.
                              Jordan

                              Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                              Comment

                              • Gray Fox
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 563

                                #45
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                blah fine, oh and for the challenge limit when does that reset again?

                                By 'week' I assume the start of Sunday right?

                                Comment

                                Working...