TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #121
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    Originally posted by u84
    You said you don't keep logs, either.

    Haha, I'm not even trying, by the way. Here we go. Are you ready for this?

    I'm a wolf and nothing anyone does at this point on matters. Purples, by helping me, I have to kill those who you must outlive, I helped you with your goals and BDN, I gave you seering powers. Show some love back to your friend, will ya? Besides, at this point, even if EVERYONE ganged up on us, we win. Game over. So, choose the winning side.

    Good game, everyone.

    ok u84s a wolf....

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #122
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      Well we know who was manipulating people now dont we U84

      bonus is that this basically confirms bdn and tupac as humans
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #123
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        Guess noone cares about this game anymore.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #124
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          Nu uh.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #125
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            **** man. This is retarded. I just got home and all this **** happened. Manti, u84 is your counterpart. If you can vigi him whenever, do it today so we can lynch somebody else.
            hi

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #126
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              Also any purples considering going to the wolf side, just on principle with u84 being as cocky as he is coming out you should side with the humans.
              hi

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #127
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                (10:29:32 PM) NotSoFarOff: ok let's go through this
                (10:29:51 PM) NotSoFarOff: ilu, bdn, tupac, hans, u84, jtb, xception, manti, mamimi
                (10:30:01 PM) NotSoFarOff: taking you me mamimi and manti right out
                (10:30:15 PM) NotSoFarOff: ilu, bdn, u84, jtb, xception
                (10:30:29 PM) NotSoFarOff: ilu has a vote role i think
                (10:30:37 PM) NotSoFarOff: you can block votes right?
                (10:32:13 PM) tupacodaman: yea
                (10:32:20 PM) tupacodaman: I thought you were a wolf to be honest
                (10:32:28 PM) tupacodaman: since you were claiming blue but didn't have a vote role
                (10:32:34 PM) NotSoFarOff: doesnt matter
                (10:32:37 PM) tupacodaman: yea
                (10:32:38 PM) tupacodaman: lol
                (10:32:43 PM) tupacodaman: and xception is a seeri
                (10:32:44 PM) NotSoFarOff: if bdn is a wolf with that role
                (10:32:47 PM) tupacodaman: could be wolf seer
                (10:32:58 PM) tupacodaman: nah it's not bdn
                (10:33:00 PM) NotSoFarOff: absurdly and ridiculously overpowerd and we were going to lose from the start
                (10:33:05 PM) tupacodaman: bdn is purple
                (10:33:09 PM) tupacodaman: he sided with me last night
                (10:33:12 PM) tupacodaman: or else I would be dead
                (10:33:16 PM) tupacodaman: and then day got extended
                (10:33:19 PM) tupacodaman: so he's not a wolf
                (10:33:29 PM) NotSoFarOff: so ilu,u84,xception,jtb
                (10:33:37 PM) tupacodaman: yea
                (10:33:41 PM) tupacodaman: u84 fo sho
                (10:33:47 PM) NotSoFarOff: again if xception is a wolf seer this game is retarded
                (10:33:51 PM) tupacodaman: yea lol
                (10:33:55 PM) tupacodaman: so ilu u84 jtb
                (10:33:58 PM) tupacodaman: most likely
                hi

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #128
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  Originally posted by HansSky
                  (10:29:32 PM) NotSoFarOff: ok let's go through this
                  (10:29:51 PM) NotSoFarOff: ilu, bdn, tupac, hans, u84, jtb, xception, manti, mamimi
                  (10:30:01 PM) NotSoFarOff: taking you me mamimi and manti right out
                  (10:30:15 PM) NotSoFarOff: ilu, bdn, u84, jtb, xception
                  (10:30:29 PM) NotSoFarOff: ilu has a vote role i think
                  (10:30:37 PM) NotSoFarOff: you can block votes right?
                  (10:32:13 PM) tupacodaman: yea
                  (10:32:20 PM) tupacodaman: I thought you were a wolf to be honest
                  (10:32:28 PM) tupacodaman: since you were claiming blue but didn't have a vote role
                  (10:32:34 PM) NotSoFarOff: doesnt matter
                  (10:32:37 PM) tupacodaman: yea
                  (10:32:38 PM) tupacodaman: lol
                  (10:32:43 PM) tupacodaman: and xception is a seeri
                  (10:32:44 PM) NotSoFarOff: if bdn is a wolf with that role
                  (10:32:47 PM) tupacodaman: could be wolf seer
                  (10:32:58 PM) tupacodaman: nah it's not bdn
                  (10:33:00 PM) NotSoFarOff: absurdly and ridiculously overpowerd and we were going to lose from the start
                  (10:33:05 PM) tupacodaman: bdn is purple
                  (10:33:09 PM) tupacodaman: he sided with me last night
                  (10:33:12 PM) tupacodaman: or else I would be dead
                  (10:33:16 PM) tupacodaman: and then day got extended
                  (10:33:19 PM) tupacodaman: so he's not a wolf
                  (10:33:29 PM) NotSoFarOff: so ilu,u84,xception,jtb
                  (10:33:37 PM) tupacodaman: yea
                  (10:33:41 PM) tupacodaman: u84 fo sho
                  (10:33:47 PM) NotSoFarOff: again if xception is a wolf seer this game is retarded
                  (10:33:51 PM) tupacodaman: yea lol
                  (10:33:55 PM) tupacodaman: so ilu u84 jtb
                  (10:33:58 PM) tupacodaman: most likely
                  Did you miss the part where BDN changed his vote? He is on my side and yes, he is a neutrar.
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #129
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    BDN: The seering on tupac failed because I gave him an item. I had 3 items from the start and I could give them away. I gave one to kotor and tupac and kept one for myself. Plus u84 was arrogant enough to come out and say he was a wolf so that should clear tupac automatically.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #130
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      Originally posted by u84
                      Did you miss the part where BDN changed his vote? He is on my side and yes, he is a neutrar.
                      Ok? We decided he wasn't a wolf so I don't know why you're bringing that up. u84
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #131
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        Originally posted by HansSky
                        BDN: The seering on tupac failed because I gave him an item. I had 3 items from the start and I could give them away. I gave one to kotor and tupac and kept one for myself. Plus u84 was arrogant enough to come out and say he was a wolf so that should clear tupac automatically.
                        Dude, coor it with the arrogant. My God, I came out. No one frips out when the seer comes out. I came out because at this point, how erse am I supposed to ask for the neutrars to herp me rynch you? Obviousry they'd figure out something was up when I try to get a known brue kirred and it wourd herp out my cause more if I was honest with them as opposed to trying to trick them. And besides, I have too much crap to do for tomorrow to worry about arguing a rie arr night. (Excuse my R key. It seems I have a China probrem..)
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #132
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          u84 wolf bad party.
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #133
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            Tupac(4): jtb, u84, bdn, xception
                            u84(4): hans, tupac, manti, mamimi
                            xception(1):ilu


                            In summary the wolves are u84, jtb, ilu. I would say I'm 90% sure of this. If you need convincing IM me.
                            Last edited by HansSky; 11-2-2008, 10:50 PM.
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • iluswirl
                              Clueless & Comfortable
                              • May 2007
                              • 462

                              #134
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              For everything stated previously in this thread (plus i'm sick of seeing all the r's in his text..) u84.

                              Comment

                              • x3Mamimi
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 513

                                #135
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                Originally posted by iluswirl
                                (plus i'm sick of seeing all the r's in his text..) u84.
                                thank god someone else said something about it. It's pissing mamimi off.
                                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                                Comment

                                Working...