TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #46
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    Yeah okay after talking to ilu switching my vote to manti.
    hi

    Comment

    • kotorfanboy
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2008
      • 93

      #47
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      damn it now I am tied in the lead for votes.

      Uh, manti

      Comment

      • u8477
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 39

        #48
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        Guys, why are we voting Manti off now? He isn't even on AIM to defend himself.. I am voting Pntballa for being so secretive..

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #49
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          bdn

          stop gang raping my safety plz.

          but yeah. pnt's most likely a wolf. ***.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • tupacodaman
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 635

            #50
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            pnt because he's not responding on AIM

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #51
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              whoa, 1 day days o.O

              Im here, relax people wednesdays are my nights on the town.

              How bout them Phils?

              Fuking WORLD CHAMPS BABY
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #52
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                lol votes

                ilu(1): jtb,
                pnt(3): BDN, u84, tupac
                kotor(2): ilu, pnt
                manti(2): hans, kotor
                BDN(1): mamimi

                potential phantoms: xception, manti
                hi

                Comment

                • u8477
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 39

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  Hey guys, I was just talking with someone on AIM, whom I can't reveal, and we discussed all that we knew. Upon doing so, we've reached the understanding that there could very well be the possibility of no wolves in this game, but rather people on different teams, may it be blue, green, or purple. The other option, or maybe a variation of the first, is that everyone has their own specific goals, so maybe no one is on a real side, but rather just trying to complete their own goals. Finally, the other option is any combination of the two previous options. We could all be in teams with someone else, but others are solo, etc. So, I hope everyone takes this into consideration as a very real possibility. I mean, it is a mystery game, right?

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    well I have to get off. more TWG tommorow

                    safety on u84
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      I believe kotor is the best vote for now, for reasons I don't think I should even attempt to carefully explain for fear of giving away roles, etc.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        Kotor I love you man but your role makes absolutely no sense if you're a human. Why would roundbox give the humans more of an advantage when the wolves die? It only makes sense for you to have that role if you were a wolf.

                        ps his role is that for every wolf that dies his vote strength increases by .51
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • tupacodaman
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 635

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          yea lol kotor since it appears there are no wolves

                          Comment

                          • jump_the_bullet
                            Oh you fancy, huh?
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 912

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            i dont know whats really going on but yeah kotors role really made no sense to me when i first heard it either.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              THE SANDS OF THE HOURGLASS REVEAL

                              1 hour until sundownnnn
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                yeah talking it over with some people puts me ... oh wait, still in the dark.

                                kotor

                                Comment

                                Working...