TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #91
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    xception fbsj
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #92
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      Wtf. I have two people "safetying" on me.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #93
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        Changing my vote to Tupacodaman for craiming seer and getting caught.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #94
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          More detail on the case against Tupac <<My vote>>:

          Some people know this already, but I am neutral. My objective is simply to survive through the chaos of the game. To assist me, I have a helpful ability. I can take any power used on me, and use it for my own. In other words, I absorb powers.

          Now, recently I received a seer power from someone. Who this person was remained unclear until just a while ago:

          [21:27] u84 77: tupac came to me today
          [21:27] u84 77: and said he seered you
          [21:27] u84 77: and that you were red
          [21:28] u84 77: and im rike wtf?
          [21:28] MegamnGTX: I should seer purple.

          [21:28] u84 77: so he did seer you
          [21:28] u84 77: right
          [21:28] u84 77: so
          [21:28] u84 77: im assuming maybe there is a worf seer?
          [21:28] MegamnGTX: If I got his power, and seered red, he might be a wolf seer
          [21:29] MegamnGTX: Depends on what takes priority though

          As stated above, this depends on whether Tupac got his seer result before I got his power, or vice versa. Roundbox cleared this up for me. I can't share the conversation, but he said Tupac would have gotten his seer result before I recieved the power.

          So, at the very least, we know that tupac is lying about seering me red. What hos reasons are I don't know, but it's enough to turn my suspicions to him.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #95
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            Something here doesn't add up, Tupac knew BDN had the morph power, so why would he seer him unless he intentionally wanted to lose his power.

            im gonna keep my vote on BDN

            DarkManticoreX2 (11:07:40 PM): im gonna keep my vote on you
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:07:58 PM): it doesnt add up
            MegamnGTX (11:08:20 PM): understandable
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:08:34 PM): ill explain why real fast
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:09:19 PM): I dont know if you completely asborb his role or not
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:09:28 PM): if he was/is wolf seer
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:09:33 PM): and seered you
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:09:45 PM): do you become wolf seer then
            MegamnGTX (11:09:47 PM): yes, actually, I don't know that either
            MegamnGTX (11:09:58 PM): and I didn't get info about it
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:10:17 PM): well if im right then theres 2 ways there
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:10:20 PM): you're lying
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:10:24 PM): or it never happened
            MegamnGTX (11:10:54 PM): well, roundbox said that seer result comes before absorbtion of power
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:10:56 PM): and either tupac or u84 is pitting people against each other added now: or you're lying to us
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:02 PM): even so
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:06 PM): if he was wolf seer
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:10 PM): and got stripped
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:15 PM): hed know you took his role
            DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:23 PM): and thus say you're red
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #96
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              Tupacodaman never knew about the morph power. And what I got from BDN was that he doesn't strip them. He just gains the power in addition to the originar user. I asked roundbox and he said you gain the coror, such as worf, human, etc. of the attacker. Onry the rore. In this case, BDN received the seering of Tupac, regardress of wether he was rearry the seer or a worf seer.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #97
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                ok changing my vote to u84. Dunno who the other two wolves are but let's just get rid of u84, clearly trying to get rid of me for some reason... I wonder why

                Here's ALL I've said to u84 today (sorry xception for calling you a dumbass but clearly I'm blue)

                tupacodaman (9:14:59 PM): hey, so who'd xception serer?
                tupacodaman (9:15:00 PM): seer*
                u84 77 (9:15:21 PM): im not sure
                u84 77 (9:15:25 PM): ask him
                u84 77 (9:15:33 PM): he hasnty responded to me yet
                tupacodaman (9:15:44 PM): yea same
                u84 77 (9:18:54 PM): who's vote are you bombing?
                tupacodaman (9:19:06 PM): dunno
                u84 77 (9:19:12 PM): ror
                tupacodaman (9:19:44 PM): ?
                tupacodaman (9:19:47 PM): who do you want me to
                tupacodaman (9:19:50 PM): and xception seered me
                tupacodaman (9:19:53 PM): what a dumbass
                u84 77 (9:19:57 PM): ror
                u84 77 (9:20:06 PM): what'd he say was your coror?
                tupacodaman (9:20:15 PM): what's wrong with your l key?
                tupacodaman (9:20:25 PM): I have an item that apparently blocks anything from happening to me
                u84 77 (9:20:37 PM): rearry?
                tupacodaman (9:20:41 PM): lol
                tupacodaman (9:20:46 PM): yea he couldn't seer me
                u84 77 (9:20:53 PM): Oh yeah, kotor gave it to you
                u84 77 (9:21:30 PM): was it destroyed?
                tupacodaman (9:22:18 PM): don't think so
                u84 77 (9:22:26 PM): your item
                u84 77 (9:22:29 PM): it wasn't?
                tupacodaman (9:22:33 PM): didn't get a pm
                u84 77 (9:22:37 PM): oh
                u84 77 (9:22:42 PM): so did his seer work?
                tupacodaman (9:22:44 PM): no
                u84 77 (9:23:35 PM): hmm
                u84 77 (9:23:41 PM): so it brvkd everything
                u84 77 (9:23:47 PM): *brocks
                tupacodaman (9:23:53 PM): yup
                u84 77 (9:23:56 PM): and is destroyed when vigid
                tupacodaman (9:24:10 PM): looks like it
                tupacodaman (9:24:42 PM): so who to vote for
                tupacodaman (9:24:45 PM): who do you think?
                u84 77 (9:25:33 PM): hmm
                u84 77 (9:25:35 PM): im not sure
                tupacodaman (9:29:08 PM): well
                tupacodaman (9:29:16 PM): i don't think i'm gonna be back
                tupacodaman (9:29:18 PM): by midnight cst
                u84 77 (9:29:24 PM): aww
                u84 77 (9:29:49 PM): werr than who are you gonna bomb?
                tupacodaman (9:30:51 PM): dunnop
                tupacodaman (9:30:53 PM): trying to decide
                u84 77 (9:31:04 PM): ror bomb JTB
                u84 77 (9:31:10 PM): he's the onry one voting for you
                u84 77 (9:31:23 PM): or mamimi for voting hans
                tupacodaman (9:31:25 PM): yea i probbly will
                tupacodaman (9:34:03 PM): vote hans?
                tupacodaman (9:34:09 PM): or bdn
                tupacodaman (12:19:31 AM): aer you retarded?
                tupacodaman (12:19:34 AM): when did I say I claimed seer

                Comment

                • tupacodaman
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 635

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  also to disprove u84, check this out below. Also, I did not tell anyone that BDN could absorb powers, u84 must have asked him as well

                  tupacodaman (10:32:34 PM): ah
                  tupacodaman (10:46:31 PM): any powers?
                  MegamnGTX (10:46:43 PM): not yet
                  tupacodaman (10:46:50 PM): ?
                  MegamnGTX (10:47:07 PM): I gain powers
                  tupacodaman (10:47:31 PM): how
                  tupacodaman (10:47:31 PM): ?
                  MegamnGTX (10:47:58 PM): Anybody whoo uses a power on me
                  MegamnGTX (10:48:08 PM): I get it for a night
                  MegamnGTX (10:48:55 PM): I hope you're not telling anyone else about this

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    What are you tarking about? Here are the rear rogs.



                    tupacodaman (9:15:09 PM):hey, so who'd xception serer?
                    tupacodaman (9:15:23 PM):seer*
                    u84 77 (9:15:31 PM): im not sure
                    u84 77 (9:15:34 PM): ask him
                    u84 77 (9:15:42 PM): he hasnty responded to me yet
                    tupacodaman (9:15:54 PM):yea same
                    u84 77 (9:19:03 PM): who's vote are you bombing?
                    tupacodaman (9:19:16 PM):dunno
                    u84 77 (9:19:21 PM): ror
                    tupacodaman (9:19:54 PM):yah i ried
                    tupacodaman (9:19:57 PM):i actully am the seer
                    tupacodaman (9:20:00 PM):and i seered bdn lsat night
                    tupacodaman (9:20:03 PM):sorry
                    u84 77 (9:20:07 PM): ror its cool
                    u84 77 (9:20:15 PM): what'd was his coror?
                    tupacodaman (9:20:25 PM):what's wrong with your l key?
                    tupacodaman (9:20:34 PM): he was red
                    u84 77 (9:20:47 PM): rearry?
                    tupacodaman (9:20:51 PM):lol
                    tupacodaman (9:20:55 PM):yea i decided to seer him
                    u84 77 (9:21:03 PM): Oh
                    tupacodaman (9:22:27 PM): ya
                    u84 77 (9:22:36 PM): your power
                    u84 77 (9:22:39 PM): it wasn't lost?
                    tupacodaman (9:22:43 PM):didn't get a pm
                    u84 77 (9:22:46 PM): oh
                    u84 77 (9:22:52 PM): so did your seer work?
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      And nice try on the rog fake with BDN. GG, worf.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • tupacodaman
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 635

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        talk to me or bdn, u84 is clearly lying, just editted the log between me and him on WORD LOL, good thing I don't close my windows and keep logs. I thought u84 was good at this game, but apparently people who play this game in general are dumb and get convinced easily. once again, IM me or BDN, u84 is a wolf

                        tupacodaman: I didn't seer you
                        tupacodaman: OR tell him that you were red
                        MegamnGTX: Intrigue ahoy!
                        tupacodaman: yea
                        tupacodaman: I'm voting u84
                        tupacodaman: here's all I've said today
                        tupacodaman: I"m gonna post in thread too
                        tupacodaman: change your vote
                        tupacodaman: to u84 please
                        tupacodaman: about to post
                        tupacodaman: posted
                        MegamnGTX: k lemme see
                        tupacodaman: did you tell u84 about absorption?
                        tupacodaman: cuz I didn't
                        MegamnGTX: yea
                        tupacodaman: k
                        tupacodaman: yea lynch his dumb as
                        tupacodaman: s
                        tupacodaman:
                        tupacodaman: good?
                        MegamnGTX: yeah, and look at this
                        tupacodaman: k
                        MegamnGTX: [23:21] MegamnGTX: can I see the log where tupac claimed to have seered me
                        [23:23] u84 77: I don't keep rogs
                        [23:23] u84 77: I've said that before
                        [23:23] u84 77: ror
                        [23:23] u84 77: why?
                        [23:23] MegamnGTX: I see
                        [23:23] u84 77: hord on
                        [23:23] u84 77: remme see if I exited out
                        [23:30] u84 77: sorry
                        [23:30] u84 77: back now
                        [23:30] u84 77: anyways
                        [23:30] u84 77: yeah
                        [23:30] u84 77: i never crosed it out
                        [23:30] u84 77: here
                        [23:30] u84 77: uhh
                        [23:30] u84 77: hord on
                        [23:30] u84 77: gotta put it on word
                        MegamnGTX: gotta put it on word
                        tupacodaman: ROFL

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          Are you retarded? I don't save rogs, as I've said before in every game. I had your conversation saved. I put it on word to show the corors and send it to BDN.

                          MegamnGTX (12:21:38 AM): hey
                          MegamnGTX (12:21:50 AM): can I see the log where tupac claimed to have seered me
                          u84 77 (12:23:23 AM): I don't keep rogs
                          u84 77 (12:23:29 AM): I've said that before
                          u84 77 (12:23:30 AM): ror
                          u84 77 (12:23:33 AM): why?
                          MegamnGTX (12:23:36 AM): I see
                          u84 77 (12:23:48 AM): hord on
                          u84 77 (12:23:55 AM): remme see if I exited out
                          u84 77 (12:30:35 AM): sorry
                          u84 77 (12:30:36 AM): back now
                          u84 77 (12:30:38 AM): anyways
                          u84 77 (12:30:39 AM): yeah
                          u84 77 (12:30:42 AM): i never crosed it out
                          u84 77 (12:30:44 AM): here
                          Send Message Failed. Message is too long.
                          u84 77 (12:30:48 AM): uhh
                          u84 77 (12:30:50 AM): hord on
                          u84 77 (12:30:57 AM): gotta put it on word
                          u84 77 (12:32:23 AM): ready?
                          MegamnGTX (12:32:28 AM): yes
                          ATTENTION (12:33:51 AM): Transfer complete: tupacodaman.doc.

                          Notice the time difference between "gotta put on word" and "ready?" Just two minutes, which invorves opening, pasting and saving a conversation. Notice the time. Arso notice that, if you ask BDN, he wirr terr you this same thing. I say, Tupacodaman is a worf. Anyone who thinks I am a worf is, werr, durr.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • tupacodaman
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 635

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            it's not like it takes 5 minutes to change what I typed rofl. BDN will easily tell you u84 is a WOLF

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              As I said, BDN wirr terr you that Tupac is a worf.
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                uhh ....

                                what the hell

                                tupac

                                Comment

                                Working...