TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #211
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    Finally! Manticore, you are so freakin' lucky.

    Make the host sign-ups now so I can post mine, please. And if you wish to continue your attack on me, please start so in the TWC thread. Thanks!
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #212
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      so i was just going to post saying "hurry the **** up i want to play again"

      thanks rb

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #213
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        "lulz"
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #214
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          Woot!
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #215
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            Yeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #216
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              Archived 5-21-2014 11:45 PM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...