TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u8477
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 39

    #76
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    Originally posted by pntballa18
    ok so first of all

    wtf tupac you voted for me because i was asleep, great reasoning

    also of course there's wolves. i have a feeling this is like fic's mystery game, where every single person has a side objective

    also kotorrrrrr
    You have no way of knowing that. No one's role has said "your objective is to kill the wolf side," but rather things like "you must defeat your oppostion" or "kill your counterpart." No one has gotten anything specifically saying there were wolves. Kotor is the only one who claimed to have gotten such a PM, but his role was so absurd, it points to him hiding something greater and there being no wolves in his PM nor in the game.

    This is all superstition, but we can not count this out as a possibility. The opposite is also true. Don't go around assuming there aren't wolves, because there still may be. Just consider both sides before making any moves. That is all I am saying.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #77
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      Night ends when I get home, punks.
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #78
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        In before manti is wolved

        I kinda doubt the whole no wolves thing, but who knows.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #79
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          It's 11:00 AM. What the **** have you late sleepers been doing?
          Your laundry isn't done.
          You haven't eaten.
          You smell like **** (since you haven't showered).
          Your plants are dying.
          Your pets need water.
          You have fan-mail to answer.

          Just what the **** are you doing?

          Everyone (eventually) wakes up.
          "Hold on just a second, where the hell is pntballa18?" asked DarkManticoreX2
          Out of nowhere, iluswirl comes dashing into the room.
          "What is it?!" shouted jump the bullet.
          "It's pnt! He's... DEAD!" cried ilu.

          Everyone dashed to his living quarters and found pntballa18, with his forehead melted and his head split into two.
          Yikes.

          pntballa18 has been found dead.

          Player List.
          1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
          2. Temote (Sumote)
          3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
          4. Tupacodaman (Tupacodaman)
          5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
          6. HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
          7. u84 (u84 77)
          8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          9. jump the bullet (aksmooth77)
          10. Xception (jungmour2009)
          11. DarkmanticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
          12. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
          13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)

          It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end Saturday, November 1st, at 1:00 PM CST.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #80
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****u

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #81
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              Woo activity. Voting for jtb after discussing it with a couple of people. I won't be around for the rest of the night but if you need to talk to me IM Wilkini Evili. I'm over his house.
              hi

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #82
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                Days are too short for my liking, I'll be at work tommorow from 8-5:30 EST.

                Request an extention untill 7:00 CST.

                Just in case it isn't granted im going to place a vote on BDN because i havent been able to talk to him yet.

                Someone care to elabotate why JTB is a good choice to lynch? I don't particularly like blindly following someone who says this sounds like a gud lynch.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • u8477
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 39

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  Wow.. Why are there no votes? Uhh, let's safety on.. Iluswirl, for now.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    Wow you guys are ******s

                    Day 2 Will be extended to 11:59 PM CST November 1st
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      safety on tupac for now cause idk who the **** to vote for

                      Comment

                      • jump_the_bullet
                        Oh you fancy, huh?
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 912

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        tupac

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          manti fts

                          Comment

                          • iluswirl
                            Clueless & Comfortable
                            • May 2007
                            • 462

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            Safety on xception cause I don't know what's going on as of now.

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              Hans safety.

                              I'll hopefully be on laterrrrrrr!


                              MY HEEEAAARTSSS A BATTTTTLEEEEEEEE GROUUUUUUUUNNNNDDDDDDDDd
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • tupacodaman
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 635

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                mamimi safety

                                Comment

                                Working...