TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #181
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    safety on mamimi cause i'm not sure when i'll be able to get on next.

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #182
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      sweet avatar, roundfox.

      Safety on ilu just incase!
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #183
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        safety on manti
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • tupacodaman
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 635

          #184
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          ok someone already did safety on mamimi but she's the only person left who (at the moment) could be red, unless hans/xception/ilu are lying, which I doubt they are

          Comment

          • tupacodaman
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 635

            #185
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            nvm xception, we all know he's a seer yet he hasn't gotten wolved lol

            Comment

            • TD_Lito
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 39

              #186
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              [b]mamimi/b]

              main accnt banned, sry

              Comment

              • TD_Lito
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 39

                #187
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                man i suck at tags m

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  Yeah too bad you're dead lito
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    xception

                    in before the roundbox sings.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      DAY HAS ENDED
                      I will update later, I have to go out of town tomorrow so I'll be back when I'm ready.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        Um what? Tupac are you stupid?

                        First of all, I haven't been wolved yet because obviously the wolves have probably had better targets, like kotor and hanssky and you, who have the items, as EVERYONE knows.

                        But oh wait, everyone knows you three are blue, and you haven't been wolved yet. Oh wait, that means you're wolves, right?

                        Now it's starting to look more and more like YOU'RE the ones who are the wolves after all.

                        Screw that, you change your opinion of everyone in a matter of minutes or hours or seconds, I never know which.

                        Tupac

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          "Man it's getting lonely in here." said tupacodaman.
                          "Why haven't we been let out yet?" asked HansSky.
                          "MAGETS"

                          Xception704 has been lynched.

                          Player List.
                          1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
                          2. Temote (Sumote)
                          3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                          4. Tupacodaman (Tupacodaman)
                          5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                          6. HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
                          7. Litodude (Litodude)
                          8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                          9. jump the bullet (aksmooth77)
                          10. Xception (jungmour2009)
                          11. DarkmanticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
                          12. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
                          13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)

                          It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end Saturday, November 8th at 1:00 PM CST.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • TD_Lito
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 39

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            my death post:

                            Oh...

                            Comment

                            • tupacodaman
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 635

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              gg for inactivity....

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                It is night...

                                Ps, why is the night 2x longer than the day
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...