TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u8477
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 39

    #31
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    Umm.. I am the one who can vigi people once per night, which I've told everyone thus far. After talking with HansSky, Temote had shown to be a wolf. I got out of Temote that his objective was to outlive both me and HansSky. I then asked him if he had anything else, like a power or something. He insisted he had nothing more. So I went to HansSky and started questioning him. I didn't even mention Temote until Hans mentioned he had not received anything in his PM about outliving, nor had I. So I brought it up to make sure he wasn't just hiding it and he said he still hadn't gotten it. So we talked further and agreed that Temote was probably a wolf with that message, meaning for him to kill us. I, having vigi powers, killed him last night to ensure both our safety from him.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #32
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      safety on xception for now. I'm going to bed and I won't be around at all until late tomorrow night.
      hi

      Comment

      • meno_rocks123
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 2324

        #33
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        Since it didn't happen before in for sub, even though subs shouldn't have a specifi time period when they have to sign up.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #34
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          **** i'm lightheaded

          **** why am i lightheaded

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #35
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            u84 did tell everyone he had vigis. He might be a wolf in the unlikely event that wolves get two kills, or if he's actually a wolf and someone else is a Vigi/Serial Killer, etc. Too early to tell though, and I doubt anybody's coming out as those.

            pnt for now.
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • iluswirl
              Clueless & Comfortable
              • May 2007
              • 462

              #36
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              As I already stated, i'm not able to be on aim just yet.. So yeah. Safety kotorfanboy for now.

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #37
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                no safety for me yet, I'll be online after 8 pm if people want to talk.

                BTW ROUNDBOX 12:00 am already passed, think you mean 11:59 pm

                Comment

                • u8477
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 39

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  No, he meant 12:00 AM tomorrow. Basically, midnight.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    ilu because i'm not a fan of dying

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      Originally posted by HansSky
                      safety on xception for now. I'm going to bed and I won't be around at all until late tomorrow night.
                      Thanks for keeping me safe.

                      God it never gets old. lol

                      Yay for white text. =D

                      Anyway, someone fill me in ... why did someone get vigi'd already?

                      Comment

                      • kotorfanboy
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 93

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        ilu just so we make an accomplishment. Until we get some solid evidence, we'll have to resort to random voting.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          kotor because since he voted ilu i dont have to anymore

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            switching to ilu since he is one of the few people i haven't been able to talk to yet.

                            protip: you should talk to me
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              safety on manti because mamimi sucks.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • iluswirl
                                Clueless & Comfortable
                                • May 2007
                                • 462

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                You guys are pretty lame for voging for me for these reasons. I've explained my situation before, i'm not really able to use AIM on dial-up. I'll hop on now, but yeah. Good luck getting a real conversation in, it'll probably cut out.

                                All in all, i'm getting on aim now. See you there.

                                Comment

                                Working...