TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #136
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    Well ilu showed up and switched his vote when he could have just as easily avoided it and let tupac die. So I'm changing my wolf pool to u84, jtb, xception. It's a really ****ty thing to think that there would be a wolf seer in this game but he's the only other person that could be. Thinking about it now there could be 2 wolves with this many neutrals. Or it could still be possible kotor was a wolf and there are only two left(u84, jtb). Regardless, I'm pretty confident about jtb at the least.
    hi

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #137
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      manti ties are more fun to neutral mamimi
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #138
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        You guys are all gay.
        u84
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #139
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          i love you
          hi

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #140
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            I hate my life.

            manti
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #141
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              Whoa, wait a sec if I have to vigi U84, I don't want him dead. I'll kill him tonight.

              Sorry, tupac, U84 will die tonight though I promise.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #142
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                Get online.
                hi

                Comment

                • tupacodaman
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 635

                  #143
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  jtb, sounds good, MANTI GET ON AIM LOL. everyone who voted for u84 change votes to jtb!!!

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #144
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    jtb seriously manti get online.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #145
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      jtb
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #146
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        Manti you can vigi him during the day. Put your vote on jtb please.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #147
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          and vigi u84 immediately obv
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • iluswirl
                            Clueless & Comfortable
                            • May 2007
                            • 462

                            #148
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            jtb because being inactive makes me sad.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #149
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              Tupac(5): jtb, u84, bdn, xception, manti
                              jtb(4): hans, tupac, mamimi, ilu
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #150
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                manti i am going to kick you square in the balls i swear to god
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...