TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #196
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Ps, why is the night 2x longer than the day
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I will update later, I have to go out of town tomorrow so I'll be back when I'm ready.
    yeah
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • tupacodaman
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 635

      #197
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      when I said "gg inactivity" I meant no one who's left in the game is ever on aim anymore...

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #198
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        Mamimi is always on aim.
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #199
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          "****balls." said iluswirl.

          HansSky has been found dead.

          Player List.
          1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
          2. Temote (Sumote)
          3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
          4. Tupacodaman (Tupacodaman)
          5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
          6. HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
          7. Litodude (Litodude)
          8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          9. jump the bullet (aksmooth77)
          10. Xception (jungmour2009)
          11. DarkmanticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
          12. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
          13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)

          It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end Monday, November 10th at 4:00 PM CST.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • tupacodaman
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 635

            #200
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            ok seriously bdn and ilu, you guys better get on aim

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #201
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              Well after talking it over with some people, I'm going to vote Iluswirl

              On the day JTB was lynched, roundbox claimed it was a tie vote between jtb and tupac. This was the vote at the time-
              Tupac(5): jtb, u84, bdn, xception, manti
              jtb(4): hans, tupac, mamimi, ilu

              Now tupac can cancel votes and he claimed to cancel one of the votes on himself. That would make it 4-4 a tie vote, which roundbox said happened.

              However, Ilu also has a vote changing ability, and can take one vote on someone and transfer it to someone else. Ilu was supposed to take a vote from tupac and put it on jtb, making the vote 5-3. This obviously didnt happen though because the vote was tied.

              The only reason it would be tied was that ilu didnt do what he was supposed to, which is why im voting for him.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #202
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                agreed, ilu, hopefully this FINALLY end this game lol.

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  ilu game end plz.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    Ilu plz.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      "**** get me out of here" said BDN.
                      "This is bull****." said DarkManticoreX2. "We've been locked in here for about a week now."

                      iluswirl has been lynched.

                      Player List.
                      1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
                      2. Temote (Sumote)
                      3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                      4. Tupacodaman (Tupacodaman)
                      5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                      6. HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
                      7. Litodude (Litodude)
                      8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                      9. jump the bullet (aksmooth77)
                      10. Xception (jungmour2009)
                      11. DarkmanticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
                      12. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
                      13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)

                      It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end Tuesday, November 11th at 11:00 PM CST.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • tupacodaman
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 635

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        kill me now please, inactivity from everyone else besides manti already has mostly

                        bdn and mamimi, if you guys ARE NOT wolves, you've done a great job in making sure wolves win.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          I'm neutral sweetheart, I don't give two ****s.
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • tupacodaman
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 635

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            well bdn I guess

                            Comment

                            • tupacodaman
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 635

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              whoops nvm, I dunno why I thought night already ended. w/e.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                "**** YEAH SEAKING" cried BDN.
                                "What a crock of bull****. 5 days of my life spent in this facility." uttered DarkManticoreX2

                                The 3 survivors gazed upon the body of tupacodaman.
                                All of a sudden, a mushroom falls out of his pocket. It quickly sinks into the ground, and a sign quickly protrudes from the floor!

                                Originally posted by MYSTERIOUS SIGN
                                You are Bomberman.

                                You have the awesome ability to use Bomberman's awesome ability: PLANT BOMBS

                                You can choose to plant a bomb on a single target during the day. This bomb will completely nullify their voting power to its entirety.

                                PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
                                You must survive!
                                Eliminate the opposition!
                                "Strange." said x3mamimi.


                                FIN
                                GAME OVER MAN
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...