Ok so this sucks a lot for the humans. We know absolutely nothing and the wolves most likely know each other. We need to try to create some kind of alliance to get things rolling, but without knowing what roles exist for sure there really is no 100% safe way to do it. This is what I suggest:
We elect someone as the center of an alliance and everybody goes to that person with their roles. Obviously the problem here is that if the person ends up being a wolf we're already ****ed.
If anybody has any other ideas feel free to post, but I don't think we're going to win if we stay in the dark.
it's not even day 1 yet, we have plenty of time to just roll with it before we need to get a concrete alliance going. what usually happens in these games (mystery games that is) is a seer seers someone, etc, they form an alliance, etc.
I'm not saying it needs to happen immediately but it does need to happen. The problem is we don't know if there is a seer and if there is there might not be a guardian. We're pretty much stuck in a ****ty situation no matter what we do.
I think the wolves, humans, neutrals and everyone else needs to come to me and give me all of your money, possessions, etc. Then, we can finally make headway in this mystery.
since temote was neutral and basically not a threat to anyone due to this convo either u84 and/or hanssky are wolves
convo with temote earlier tonight:
Aksmooth77 (11:04:31 PM): youre neutral?
Sumote (11:04:39 PM): ? Sumote (11:04:45 PM): Where'd you hear something like that?
Aksmooth77 (11:04:53 PM): hanssky
Sumote (11:05:10 PM): Huh. Funny how I never mentioned that to them.
Aksmooth77 (11:05:37 PM): did you mention it anyone?
Sumote (11:05:44 PM): Only one person, u84
Sumote (11:06:09 PM): Well, that doesn't make me feel good. =/
Aksmooth77 (11:06:21 PM): u84 might have told him
Aksmooth77 (11:06:28 PM): because he knew about me
Sumote (11:06:32 PM): I told u84 that part of the role involves outliving HansSky, now Han knows I'm neutral. =(
Aksmooth77 (11:06:36 PM): and i told u84 >.<
Sumote (11:07:09 PM): This would mean that u84 and Han are sharing information (possible wolves)
Aksmooth77 (11:07:10 PM): but you have vigis?
Sumote (11:07:13 PM): Nope.
Sumote (11:07:21 PM): Completely ability-less. =(
Aksmooth77 (11:07:24 PM): me too
Aksmooth77 (11:07:55 PM): NotSoFarOff (10:59:37 PM): there might be
NotSoFarOff (10:59:44 PM): is your color purple?
NotSoFarOff (10:59:52 PM): thats what i heard from somebody else
Aksmooth77 (10:59:57 PM): yep
NotSoFarOff (11:00:07 PM): ok so there's more than one of you
Aksmooth77 (11:00:19 PM): hmm
Aksmooth77 (11:00:21 PM): interesting
Aksmooth77 (11:08:12 PM): Aksmooth77 (11:00:39 PM): why would there be more than one?
NotSoFarOff (11:01:28 PM): idk but apparently this person's ability can vigi people once per night
Aksmooth77 (11:02:09 PM): do you know who said it?
NotSoFarOff (11:03:38 PM): i guess its not really a big deal so it was temote
Sumote (11:08:33 PM): o_O I never said I could vigi people.
I learned all the info about temote through u84. I really don't think this should convict me considering I have been talking to anybody that has been online. Plus if I were a wolf I would like to think I wouldn't be this sloppy sharing information with humans on night 1.
Comment