TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kotorfanboy
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 93

    #61
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    WHAT THE ****? I don't pay attention for a few hours and this happens...

    I'm human. I'm blue. I get more voting power as the wolves die off. You can't say "that probably wouldn't happen in a mystery game", ANYTHING can happen in a mystery game.

    So, don't vote me, please. Everyone finds out I'm blue and they all go lynch me? Way to make it easier for the wolves.

    Um, paint, random.

    Comment

    • kotorfanboy
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2008
      • 93

      #62
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      Also, hanssky was the one who wanted to tell everyone my role, without saying that I specifically had that role. But apparently they told everyone, both hanssky and u84, and now everyone thinks I'm a wolf. So that's just great.

      Calling out hanssky and u84 as wolves because they convinced everyone to kill a blue. Also, tupac said hanssky told him that I had this role, and hassky said he didn't tell tupac that I had this role. So one of them must be lying. I'm saying hanssky is lying.

      I'll switch my vote to hanssky

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #63
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        color=/=role. You never told me your color but I did tell him your role.
        hi

        Comment

        • u8477
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 39

          #64
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          Hey, there. I never said anything to anyone who didn't already know your role. Don't throw me into this. Besides, it does fit that you are hiding SOMETHING if there aren't any wolves, as I posted earlier..

          Comment

          • kotorfanboy
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2008
            • 93

            #65
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            Thought you guys might want logs, so here they are:

            about first paragraph:

            (9:46:39 PM) NotSoFarOff: whats your role again
            (9:46:55 PM) kotorfanboy: why you telling other people? O_O
            (9:48:27 PM) NotSoFarOff: im not giving names
            (9:49:06 PM) kotorfanboy: ...
            (9:49:12 PM) kotorfanboy: so you're telling other people?
            (9:49:18 PM) kotorfanboy: wait
            (9:49:25 PM) kotorfanboy: you're not telling the other people the names?
            (9:49:25 PM) NotSoFarOff: im telling people that everyone has roles so they tell me their role

            (11:01:27 PM) NotSoFarOff: what color are you?
            (11:01:39 PM) kotorfanboy: ...why are you telling people that I'm this color?

            Then, he and tupac conflict statements:

            (10:42:24 PM) tupacodaman: yo
            (10:42:26 PM) tupacodaman: you're blue I hear?
            (10:44:15 PM) kotorfanboy: says who?
            (10:44:21 PM) tupacodaman: u84
            (10:44:23 PM) tupacodaman: and hans

            (11:02:53 PM) NotSoFarOff: wut i never said anything about your color

            Comment

            • kotorfanboy
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2008
              • 93

              #66
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              You said you wouldn't tell that I had that role, you said you would tell him that someone had that role.

              Plus only a wolf would exploit a minor difference like that.

              Comment

              • u8477
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 39

                #67
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                Originally posted by kotorfanboy
                Thought you guys might want logs, so here they are:

                about first paragraph:

                (9:46:39 PM) NotSoFarOff: whats your role again
                (9:46:55 PM) kotorfanboy: why you telling other people? O_O
                (9:48:27 PM) NotSoFarOff: im not giving names
                (9:49:06 PM) kotorfanboy: ...
                (9:49:12 PM) kotorfanboy: so you're telling other people?
                (9:49:18 PM) kotorfanboy: wait
                (9:49:25 PM) kotorfanboy: you're not telling the other people the names?
                (9:49:25 PM) NotSoFarOff: im telling people that everyone has roles so they tell me their role

                (11:01:27 PM) NotSoFarOff: what color are you?
                (11:01:39 PM) kotorfanboy: ...why are you telling people that I'm this color?

                Then, he and tupac conflict statements:

                (10:42:24 PM) tupacodaman: yo
                (10:42:26 PM) tupacodaman: you're blue I hear?
                (10:44:15 PM) kotorfanboy: says who?
                (10:44:21 PM) tupacodaman: u84
                (10:44:23 PM) tupacodaman: and hans

                (11:02:53 PM) NotSoFarOff: wut i never said anything about your color
                Just want to point out that I only talked to tupac about it when he brought it up. So, leave me out of this. I'm not gonna defend anyone here, but leave me out of this. But, I do see that as I said before, if there aren't any wolves in this game and it is, as I said, a game of teams/goals, then your "role" wouldn't make sense and would indicate fraud, trying to hide something.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  I didn't lie to you.

                  lol timestamps

                  (10:28:20 PM) tupacodaman: find out anything else?
                  (10:28:45 PM) NotSoFarOff: not much
                  (10:28:47 PM) NotSoFarOff: butttt
                  (10:29:01 PM) NotSoFarOff: if somebody's role is that for every wolf that dies their vote counts .51 more
                  (10:29:07 PM) NotSoFarOff: does that make any sense to you
                  (10:30:01 PM) tupacodaman: lol
                  (10:30:05 PM) tupacodaman: you mean 1.51 more
                  (10:30:13 PM) tupacodaman: what makes you think someone has that role?
                  (10:31:42 PM) NotSoFarOff: somebody told me
                  (10:31:50 PM) NotSoFarOff: but does that make any sense for you to have if you are a human
                  (10:32:13 PM) tupacodaman: sorta
                  (10:32:15 PM) tupacodaman: lol
                  (10:32:23 PM) tupacodaman: could mean they're the master wolf?
                  (10:32:24 PM) tupacodaman: haha
                  (10:32:28 PM) tupacodaman: who said that?
                  (10:34:10 PM) NotSoFarOff: kotor
                  (10:34:17 PM) NotSoFarOff: i think im going to try and get him lynched tonight
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    ew at the format oh well
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • tupacodaman
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 635

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      ok so I think temote was a wolf and that hans and jtb are also. sorry to throw you in this jtb, but it's mostly for numbers. I've confirmed three other greens, which leaves me and two other people as blue, and then four purples. I think that's a legit division of colors. I don't see why hans is so afraid of kotor, so hans. seer, seer jtb please.

                      Comment

                      • kotorfanboy
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 93

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        ok. this is what happened. Hans told everyone my role. then, he tries to get me lynched. Why would he go through all of the work of telling everyone my role if he wasn't a wolf trying to set me up?

                        (12:53:25 AM) kotorfanboy: telling everyone my role
                        (12:53:29 AM) kotorfanboy: then killing me off
                        (12:53:34 AM) kotorfanboy: why would a human do that?

                        As I put it. hans

                        Comment

                        • tupacodaman
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 635

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          also, my ability changes something in voting. so does kotor's and the other blue person's ability. hans has items, woohoo. no ability.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            "KILL HIM NOW KILL" SHOUTED SOLDIER
                            "stop talking in all caps **** guy" SAYS HANSSKY

                            kotorfanboy has been lynched

                            Player List.
                            1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
                            2. Temote (Sumote)
                            3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                            4. Tupacodaman (Tupacodaman)
                            5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                            6. HansSky (NotSoFarOff)
                            7. u84 (u84 77)
                            8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                            9. jump the bullet (aksmooth77)
                            10. Xception (jungmour2009)
                            11. DarkmanticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
                            12. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
                            13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)

                            It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end Thursday, October 30th at 11:59 PM CST(magets)

                            expecting brilliance in pm attendance
                            Last edited by roundbox; 10-29-2008, 11:20 PM.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              ok so first of all

                              wtf tupac you voted for me because i was asleep, great reasoning

                              also of course there's wolves. i have a feeling this is like fic's mystery game, where every single person has a side objective

                              also kotorrrrrr

                              Comment

                              • tupacodaman
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 635

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                I actually changed to hans lol

                                Comment

                                Working...