TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #106
    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

    I was afraid of this happening.

    u84
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • tupacodaman
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 635

      #107
      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

      wolves= u84, xception, and possibly hans.

      Comment

      • tupacodaman
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 635

        #108
        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

        btw next time can you make the round end NOT on friday or saturday night/halloween? lol. people usually are asleep by midnight or out and having fun so yea... don't give the wolves any more of an advantage plz

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #109
          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

          Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          I was afraid of this happening.

          u84
          Too rate. Day ends 11:59. You voted at 12:00.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #110
            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

            Roflmao.

            Here are some facts to set you straight:

            - I seered tupac. The seering came back and told me he was ... oh wait, the seering FAILED. Now why would anyone have an item (which is what tupac is claiming he has) that blocks a SEERING unless he was a wolf or had something just as bad to hide?

            - Tupac's had a "list" since the beginning of the game which he showed me. Basically it has everyone's name on it, and if you tell him you're a green, you go on the list and he bolds your name to show that you're confirmed.

            For example, I told him I was green, and he just believed me without even questioning me.

            "I'm green"
            "Oh okay, you're confirmed green now."

            My first conversation with tupac, he changed SEVERAL people on the list's roles from confirmed status to unconfirmed status and vice versa without any factual proof. As far as I'm concerned, no one should have been confirmed, but tupac seemed pretty convinced. He also changed around several people's roles from green to purple to blue to red.

            Now tell me, why and more importantly, HOW, would he be so certain of that? I'll play ignorant and say I have no clue, so I'll interject another observation of mine. Yesterday or the day before, he starts trying to tell everyone that there are no wolves.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #111
              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

              BDN, vote tupac unless you're a wolf as well.

              Seriously, everything adds up now. You yourself were almost certain that tupac was a wolf a few hours ago, and now you're completely on his side? Talk about gullible?

              You two claim that u84 changed the logs, but u84 showed the logs to me, as did BDN. Who's to say that tupac wasn't the one to change the logs to get u84 killed?

              Just a few hours ago, tupac thought u84 was green FOR SURE.

              In any other case, with u84 and tupac both having different logs, I'd just safety on someone else, but everything's adding up to tupac being wolfish as hell.

              So again, vote tupac unless you're a wolf as well.

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #112
                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                here's what u84 said thursday btw

                u84 77 (11:30:46 PM):dude..
                u84 77 (11:30:50 PM):there are no wolves
                u84 77 (11:30:57 PM):and we are on the same side
                u84 77 (11:31:05 PM):even if there are
                u84 77 (11:31:07 PM):green and blue

                I admit, I also thought that there were no wolves UNTIL u84 came out of nowhere to accuse me knowing that no one had more than one vote. you can check though, he's the only one to make a post about it on the thread. I've always kept the "no wolves" idea as a thought but wasn't 100% sold on it. I also never claimed my list was 100% accurate, though it IS an accurate list of what people have told me

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #113
                  Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                  Originally posted by tupacodaman
                  here's what u84 said thursday btw

                  u84 77 (11:30:46 PM):dude..
                  u84 77 (11:30:50 PM):there are no wolves
                  u84 77 (11:30:57 PM):and we are on the same side
                  u84 77 (11:31:05 PM):even if there are
                  u84 77 (11:31:07 PM):green and blue

                  I admit, I also thought that there were no wolves UNTIL u84 came out of nowhere to accuse me knowing that no one had more than one vote. you can check though, he's the only one to make a post about it on the thread. I've always kept the "no wolves" idea as a thought but wasn't 100% sold on it. I also never claimed my list was 100% accurate, though it IS an accurate list of what people have told me
                  You said you don't keep logs, either.

                  Haha, I'm not even trying, by the way. Here we go. Are you ready for this?

                  I'm a wolf and nothing anyone does at this point on matters. Purples, by helping me, I have to kill those who you must outlive, I helped you with your goals and BDN, I gave you seering powers. Show some love back to your friend, will ya? Besides, at this point, even if EVERYONE ganged up on us, we win. Game over. So, choose the winning side.

                  Good game, everyone.
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • tupacodaman
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 635

                    #114
                    Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                    Ok first of all I'm the one who talked to everyone. I just said I have deadAIM and have logs from every convo I've ever had on AIM since I reformatted last summer. second of all, u84 should be lynched, then I will be wolved, then based off of voting behavior, you guys should be able to see who the last wolf(s) is/are. I can help anyone with their goal still, and it's only because of my info that u84 "helped" (if that's even true) anyone with their goals

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #115
                      Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                      saturday ended 4 minutes ago

                      daylight savings bitches
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #116
                        Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                        You guys are still ******s.

                        DOUBLE WIDE EXTENSION

                        SUNDAY NOVEMBER 2nd 11:59 PM CST
                        FINAL EXTENSION
                        FINAL
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #117
                          Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                          **** daylight saving's time.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #118
                            Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                            Nice, roundbox.

                            It's in my best interests to vote tupac, so let it be.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #119
                              Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                              **** you all for complaining
                              I have a life too you know
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • u84
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1921

                                #120
                                Re: TWG LXX - this is how i videogames

                                So why the hell is there an extension if everyone voted and it won't matter anyways? There was already one. There should not be such human bias.
                                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                                Comment

                                Working...