TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #121
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    roundbox get on aim now


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #122
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      actually, ****, everyone get on aim. I'm bored as **** and need to talk to people.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #123
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        Originally posted by talisman
        wild guess: kilga is a zombie and bit flaw.
        That makes no sense at all. If I was a zombie, I would have simply voted for manti myself, thus NOT revealing the other zombie, and still resulting in the same thing. Saying kilga's vote came out of collaboration makes little to no sense, and is just fishing for a lame excuse to lynch me.
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #124
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          it was a wild guess. I was guessing you weren't on or whatever, because you should have voted manti no matter what your role if you were on.

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #125
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            Well last night before I fell asleep I was putting together a post about how it would be impossible if SOME sort of alliance wasn't formed. The only way for us to win a normal TWG is to form an alliance and pick off the reds as soon as we can...so while its obvious no one should tell each other their roles, or more importantly tell anyone else your own, or any roles you know, something has to be done about banding at least some of the votes together (run on sentence ftw). If we don't the reds will have an increasing number of vote influence, on top of their conversion rate.

            Anyone who is a blue and thinking about going to DBP, I would like to let you know I had guessed if there were 2 or more scientists they would have those abilities, and I'm sure anyone smart in the game could guess their abilities, put it to the context of the game, and gain information by behaving this way. Be careful who you come out to because you could be walking right into the middle of the red chain of command...
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #126
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
              Anyone who is a blue and thinking about going to DBP, I would like to let you know I had guessed if there were 2 or more scientists they would have those abilities, and I'm sure anyone smart in the game could guess their abilities, put it to the context of the game, and gain information by behaving this way. Be careful who you come out to because you could be walking right into the middle of the red chain of command...
              Problem is I didn't guess at their abilities. I detailed exactly how and when they recieved them, and the biggest part: They didn't start with any abilities. Who would just make that up? If you're a scientist, it's very obvious to you that I'm not making things up. If it is, then I'm being mislead and I need to know asap.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #127
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                Problem is I didn't guess at their abilities. I detailed exactly how and when they recieved them, and the biggest part: They didn't start with any abilities. Who would just make that up? If you're a scientist, it's very obvious to you that I'm not making things up. If it is, then I'm being mislead and I need to know asap.
                the problem with that, is that again, I figured that out from the story, that "they are working hard to find a cure" or whatever was written, anyone who plays the game including the story, which stoic says in his original post, could figure this out.

                I'm not saying to not contact him, because as I said before we have no chance without some sort of alliance, but make sure if you're the only one of your role and your vital, that you know falling into a trap will ruin any chance we have because as it was stated before, human vs zombies humans will lose.
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • StoicRoivaS
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 548

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  Please note that using any PM information to confirm or deny anything game related is not allowed. Since these roles are custom to a degree, their mechanics should preferably also not be used to confirm or deny anything. This is exactly what I had warned rioting of here:

                  Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                  Originally posted by rioting
                  I was trying to come up with a method of validating two people who claim to have the same role -- they'd need to be asked a question that only someone with that role can answer. I don't think it'd be allowed - but if they could share the character length of their role PM with a 3rd party, that 3rd party could validate them. The problem all comes down to trust - with the possible existence of mystery roles, a MW role, and unknown quantities of roles.
                  Please note that this is clearly within the realm of "PM ******ry" as kefit so eloquently put it. This method is more than against the rules and would not be tolerated to any degree. I trust DBP's "method" is more nicely positioned within the rules, though at the moment I don't see how it would be. Carry on.
                  I suggest you not continue on this path, be it true or false.

                  I can stop blessing you guys with my amazing host powers if it is too difficult to understand.
                  Like the moon over
                  the day, my genius and brawn are
                  wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                  -Bowser

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    >_> That's lame.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      Told you so.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        Wait, assuming that's directed at me.


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          yeah I think it is.

                          Comment

                          • StoicRoivaS
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 548

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            Yep.
                            Like the moon over
                            the day, my genius and brawn are
                            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                            -Bowser

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              you know what this game needs? mystery pming.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                I'm sorry. I thought I had cleared that up with stoic beforehand. Talk to me on aim, daniel.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...