TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #226
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
    oh, and why haven't you posted our convo pnt?
    Most likely because I don't know what convo you'e talking about. I'll look through our convos when I get back on my laptop, and maybe i'll figure out what you're talking about.

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #227
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      flaw, I cannot be offended on the internet, plus you have nice thighs.
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #228
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        Originally posted by talisman
        hey dbp, don't guard yourself again. have this swat guard you. that way, you don't become a zombie and the swat doesn't find out who your scientist is and the less info gets shared out that could potentially leak out.
        If the swat is fake I'll lose my scientist, not my life. That's my reasoning. (As in if I guard them and the other SWAT guards me, and they're fake they'll just turn me. Which I don't want happening)


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #229
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          gotta reboot, putting these here so I have them later.

          Code:
          [size=1]thunderstrike687 (10:45:50 PM): thoughts on roundbox?
          stressreliefball (10:46:04 PM): talking with him a bit, can't say for sure one way or the other
          thunderstrike687 (10:46:13 PM): yeah
          thunderstrike687 (10:46:17 PM): he seems a little off
          thunderstrike687 (10:46:25 PM): but nothing that says wolf
          thunderstrike687 (10:58:18 PM): pnt and rondbox seem defensive
          
          Auto response from stressreliefball (10:58:18 PM): I am away from my computer right now.
          
          thunderstrike687 (10:58:30 PM): i wonder if it is a separation tactic
          thunderstrike687 signed off at 11:09:36 PM. 
          thunderstrike687 signed on at 11:33:10 AM. 
          thunderstrike687 signed off at 1:12:44 PM. 
          thunderstrike687 signed on at 1:50:04 PM. 
          thunderstrike687 signed off at 1:54:32 PM. 
          thunderstrike687 signed on at 5:29:15 PM. 
          thunderstrike687 signed off at 5:29:29 PM.
          
          tehroundbox (10:20:16 PM): congratulations nerd :-D
          
          Auto response from stressreliefball (10:20:16 PM): one of carleton's two biggest nerds
          
          tehroundbox is away at 10:28:25 PM. 
          tehroundbox returned at 9:54:14 PM. 
          stressreliefball (10:37:57 PM): so roundbox
          tehroundbox (10:38:06 PM): yes
          stressreliefball (10:38:06 PM): who have you talked to ^^
          tehroundbox (10:38:15 PM): pnt, dbp
          tehroundbox (10:38:18 PM): And lol
          stressreliefball (10:38:28 PM): is that all?
          tehroundbox (10:38:34 PM): You
          tehroundbox (10:38:40 PM): I remember talking to flaw on like
          tehroundbox (10:38:41 PM): night 1
          tehroundbox (10:38:51 PM): but I don't remember what it was about, it wasn't important, so I didn't save it.
          stressreliefball (10:39:02 PM): never talked with anyone else?
          tehroundbox (10:39:13 PM): tried to talk to manti
          tehroundbox (10:39:17 PM): He didn't get on though
          tehroundbox (10:39:27 PM): but GG  he's dead
          stressreliefball (10:39:31 PM): yeah
          tehroundbox (10:39:37 PM): Other than those
          tehroundbox (10:39:38 PM): you
          tehroundbox (10:39:40 PM): and that's it.
          stressreliefball (10:39:47 PM): never kilga?
          tehroundbox (10:39:54 PM): Nah
          stressreliefball (10:40:23 PM): oh I see nvm
          stressreliefball (10:40:45 PM): was looking at this comment:
          stressreliefball (10:40:58 PM): "Since I got sent the "stop being a giddy little jackass and contribute to the thread" nudge by Kilga"
          tehroundbox (10:41:06 PM): ah
          stressreliefball (10:41:10 PM): and thought it meant a convo, but you were referring to his post
          tehroundbox (10:41:14 PM): Yeah, that was his entire game analysis post
          stressreliefball (10:41:29 PM): well there goes my attempt to trap you three games in a row
          tehroundbox (10:41:43 PM): haha
          tehroundbox (10:41:50 PM): I knew the imminent was approaching
          tehroundbox (10:42:05 PM): and I laughed when I reread your PM about "hey I was asking people about stoic convo, you have any?"
          tehroundbox (10:42:22 PM): I forgot to check if you had multiple recipients
          tehroundbox (10:42:34 PM): and then realized that it was a massive trap postgame
          stressreliefball (10:42:39 PM): yeah kinda
          stressreliefball (10:42:51 PM): I mean, you were at the top of my list
          stressreliefball (10:42:59 PM): then stoic sold you to me
          tehroundbox (10:43:08 PM): You had a better deal
          stressreliefball (10:43:09 PM): so I figured I'd have a bit of fun
          tehroundbox (10:43:13 PM): aha
          tehroundbox (10:43:50 PM): But yeah, I'm a bit pissed pnt is lashing out on me just from a tiny little dispute over a lost convo
          stressreliefball (10:44:44 PM): pnt's being silly I suppose
          tehroundbox (10:44:52 PM): He seems serious
          stressreliefball (10:44:58 PM): well I mean he is
          tehroundbox (10:45:03 PM): yeah
          tehroundbox (10:45:14 PM): He's getting freaked out, trying to convince everybody that he's human
          stressreliefball (10:45:29 PM): would be hilarious if he were a zombie
          tehroundbox (10:45:38 PM): I'd lol
          tehroundbox is no longer idle at 12:10:05 PM. 
          tehroundbox is away at 1:42:12 PM. 
          
          YessBrb (8:33:13 PM): hey
          stressreliefball (8:33:14 PM): h
          stressreliefball (8:33:16 PM): er
          YessBrb signed off at 8:33:17 PM. 
          YessBrb signed on at 8:33:29 PM. 
          stressreliefball (8:33:37 PM): sorry about that h
          stressreliefball (8:33:43 PM): it was at the end of a "yeah"
          stressreliefball (8:33:52 PM): and your window stole it
          YessBrb (8:34:03 PM): yeah my aim client sucks
          YessBrb (8:34:40 PM): anyway I am just curious. If I was a scientist, how would you think would be the best way to report a red
          stressreliefball (8:35:00 PM): at this point, I would say through dbp
          stressreliefball (8:35:31 PM): it's unlikely that he's a zombie (yet) based on fojar's demise
          YessBrb (8:35:46 PM): that's true
          YessBrb is away at 9:27:22 PM. 
          YessBrb signed off at 11:55:49 PM. 
          YessBrb signed on at 12:37:19 AM. 
          YessBrb signed off at 12:37:22 AM. 
          YessBrb returned at 10:16:07 PM. 
          YessBrb is idle at 10:26:09 PM. 
          YessBrb is no longer idle at 10:28:01 PM. 
          YessBrb is idle at 10:38:35 PM. 
          YessBrb is no longer idle at 10:45:42 PM. 
          YessBrb is idle at 11:05:47 PM. 
          YessBrb signed off at 11:19:42 PM. 
          YessBrb signed on at 11:23:10 PM. 
          YessBrb is idle at 11:33:27 PM. 
          YessBrb is no longer idle at 11:36:52 PM. 
          YessBrb is idle at 12:03:04 AM. 
          
          DBP TWG (6:19:05 PM): Hey there.
          stressreliefball (6:19:08 PM): sup dbp
          
          Auto response from DBP TWG (6:19:09 PM): Sleep/driving/work/maybe supernova
          574;904;8810
          
          DBP TWG (6:19:13 PM): Not much.
          DBP TWG (6:19:15 PM): What do you think so far?
          stressreliefball (6:19:25 PM): I think nothing, actually
          DBP TWG (6:19:33 PM): Haha.
          stressreliefball (6:19:39 PM): I was planning on just trying to get a cold read on people from the thread later tonight
          stressreliefball (6:19:53 PM): hoping maybe someone would throw out a sketchy vote or something
          DBP TWG (6:19:59 PM): Ahh.
          stressreliefball (6:20:08 PM): also, I've been busy voting for myself and taking exams and whatnot
          DBP TWG (6:20:10 PM): So you're green?
          stressreliefball (6:20:35 PM): yeah
          DBP TWG (6:20:43 PM): Aight.
          DBP TWG (6:20:50 PM): I'm making a list of people claimed roles.
          DBP TWG (6:20:54 PM): So I know when I've talked to everyone.
          DBP TWG (6:20:58 PM): peoples'
          DBP TWG returned at 7:30:34 PM. 
          DBP TWG is away at 7:35:31 PM. 
          DBP TWG returned at 10:15:37 PM. 
          DBP TWG (10:05:23 AM): Hey big guy
          
          Auto response from stressreliefball (10:05:23 AM): club sports thingie, maybe knights concert, voting
          
          http://www.krlx.org/ 
          
          stressreliefball (10:12:22 AM): hey I'm here
          DBP TWG (10:12:29 AM): What's up?
          stressreliefball (10:12:33 AM): nothing
          stressreliefball (10:12:38 AM): just woke up basically
          DBP TWG (10:12:42 AM): Oh snap.
          DBP TWG (10:12:59 AM): Let me see your convos with manti?
          stressreliefball (10:13:09 AM): haven't talked to him
          DBP TWG (10:13:15 AM): >_>
          DBP TWG (10:13:19 AM): He told me he had talked to you.
          stressreliefball (10:13:25 AM): guess he lied
          DBP TWG (10:13:28 AM): lmao.
          stressreliefball (10:13:29 AM): because I've only talked to flaw
          DBP TWG (10:13:35 AM): the entire game?
          stressreliefball (10:13:37 AM): yep
          stressreliefball (10:13:43 AM): I didn't even get on aim til yesterday
          DBP TWG (10:13:46 AM): You talked to me
          stressreliefball (10:13:51 AM): well obviously
          stressreliefball (10:13:55 AM): I figured you knew that
          DBP TWG (10:13:55 AM): lmao
          DBP TWG (10:13:58 AM): hahaha
          DBP TWG (10:14:02 AM): Okay.
          DBP TWG (10:14:14 AM): ps I made that yp.
          DBP TWG (10:14:16 AM): up.
          stressreliefball (10:14:21 AM): yeah I figured
          DBP TWG (10:14:23 AM): I talked to manti for like 4 minutes
          DBP TWG (10:14:26 AM): about paper mario
          stressreliefball (10:14:33 AM): 50/50 you made it up, he made it up
          stressreliefball (10:14:48 AM): though it would be a pretty smart play to implicate someone like that if you were going down
          DBP TWG (10:15:12 AM): But there's a possibility he was a vampire because he normally talks to me
          DBP TWG (10:15:16 AM): and hasn't the entire game
          DBP TWG (10:15:24 AM): I don't know how he plays as wolf, so >_>
          DBP TWG (10:15:48 AM): Though I'm decently sure flaw isnt' a vampire
          DBP TWG (10:15:54 AM): I was on the phone with him while I was working yesterday
          DBP TWG (10:15:58 AM): and he seems too genuine
          DBP TWG (10:16:04 AM): maybe I'm just a fool ~_~
          stressreliefball (10:16:30 AM): eh
          stressreliefball (10:16:37 AM): I'm still largely undecided on him
          DBP TWG (10:16:42 AM): I've read.
          stressreliefball (10:16:48 AM): my vote was basically crappy, based on that one remark he made
          DBP TWG (10:16:55 AM): What remark?
          stressreliefball (10:17:17 AM): oh, when he asked me what I thought about you
          stressreliefball (10:17:20 AM): in our convo
          DBP TWG (10:17:57 AM): Ahh
          DBP TWG (10:18:02 AM): and you said?
          DBP TWG (10:18:07 AM): (never mentioned it to me)
          DBP TWG (10:18:17 AM): I'm just like freaking out.
          stressreliefball (10:18:26 AM): hold on I'll copypasta it
          DBP TWG (10:18:29 AM): Because if people trust me, I've got a good setup for everything to work.
          DBP TWG (10:18:32 AM): but I don't htink people to.
          DBP TWG (10:18:34 AM): fdo.
          DBP TWG (10:18:35 AM): sweet
          stressreliefball (10:18:46 AM): RedRumForTheRich (11:49:40 PM):  so what do oyu think
          RedRumForTheRich (11:49:47 PM):  of DBP
          stressreliefball (11:49:49 PM): or else he wasn't planning on trapping, and just wanted to make sure that people agreed with his idea
          stressreliefball (11:49:55 PM): dunno
          stressreliefball (11:49:58 PM): probably legit
          stressreliefball (10:19:19 AM): my comment in the middle there is speculation about why you mentioned you had a way to tell real swats from fake ones, instead of trying to trap fake ones
          DBP TWG (10:19:24 AM): I don't have another SWAT yet.
          DBP TWG (10:19:41 AM): And I'm getting scared that I won't.
          stressreliefball (10:19:52 AM): if I were you
          DBP TWG (10:19:53 AM): I could reveal some more info to get them to come to me 100%
          stressreliefball (10:19:56 AM): and I had a swat
          stressreliefball (10:19:59 AM): I would say that I didn't
          DBP TWG (10:20:09 AM): But then I wouldn't be able to catch liers
          DBP TWG (10:20:15 AM): Meh
          DBP TWG (10:20:16 AM): I know
          stressreliefball (10:20:20 AM): yeah but if you don't
          stressreliefball (10:20:24 AM): and you get bitten
          DBP TWG (10:20:26 AM): I die :<
          stressreliefball (10:20:29 AM): hell, you know alot
          stressreliefball (10:20:38 AM): oh swat's die when bitten?
          DBP TWG (10:20:43 AM): No
          DBP TWG (10:20:45 AM): lmao
          stressreliefball (10:20:46 AM): er, minus apostrophe
          DBP TWG (10:20:48 AM): I guess I turn into a vampire
          stressreliefball (10:20:53 AM): so yeah
          stressreliefball (10:21:03 AM): like I posted, you're in a good spot no matter what side you're on
          DBP TWG (10:21:08 AM): Bah.
          DBP TWG (10:21:12 AM): I don't want to be bitten :(
          DBP TWG (10:21:22 AM): I plan on saying one came to me come end day
          DBP TWG (10:21:25 AM): end night*
          DBP TWG (10:21:32 AM): so that I dont' get attacked.
          DBP TWG (10:21:35 AM): hopefully.
          DBP TWG (10:21:38 AM): lmao
          DBP TWG (10:21:44 AM): if I do I'll get turned back
          DBP TWG (10:21:51 AM): and won't tell them anything.
          stressreliefball (10:22:00 AM): that would be interesting
          stressreliefball (10:22:03 AM): you should just post that
          DBP TWG (10:22:11 AM): So they don't attack me?
          DBP TWG (10:22:13 AM): But then
          DBP TWG (10:22:14 AM): lmao
          DBP TWG (10:22:18 AM): I'd have to pick the next target
          DBP TWG (10:22:22 AM): and then get them lynched XD
          DBP TWG (10:22:36 AM): so I'd like pick pntballa or something.
          DBP TWG (10:22:44 AM): WOAH
          DBP TWG (10:22:44 AM): WOAH
          stressreliefball (10:22:49 AM): you'd know who picked you as well
          DBP TWG (10:22:49 AM): Huge ****ing idea
          DBP TWG (10:22:52 AM): right
          DBP TWG (10:22:57 AM): so I should let them bit me
          DBP TWG (10:22:59 AM): bite >_>
          DBP TWG (10:23:02 AM): lmao
          DBP TWG (10:23:02 AM): also
          DBP TWG (10:23:09 AM): say he chain of command is:
          DBP TWG (10:23:25 AM): 1 > 2 (1 progewrakjnl;fdgs 2 first bitten)
          DBP TWG (10:23:31 AM): 2 picks 3
          DBP TWG (10:23:33 AM): 3 picks 4
          DBP TWG (10:23:36 AM): 4 doesn't know 103
          DBP TWG (10:23:37 AM): 1-3
          DBP TWG (10:23:38 AM): picks 3
          DBP TWG (10:23:40 AM): wtf happens
          stressreliefball (10:23:47 AM): four knows three
          DBP TWG (10:23:48 AM): JUST now thought of that
          DBP TWG (10:23:52 AM): knao
          DBP TWG (10:23:54 AM): okay
          DBP TWG (10:23:58 AM): 4 picks 2 then
          DBP TWG (10:24:02 AM): counted wrong lmao
          stressreliefball (10:24:04 AM): I have no clue
          DBP TWG (10:24:08 AM): weird >_>
          stressreliefball (10:24:10 AM): I presume
          DBP TWG (10:24:13 AM): So if I nail one of the other ones lmao
          stressreliefball (10:24:20 AM): that three would say "don't pick X"
          DBP TWG (10:24:28 AM): hmm
          stressreliefball (10:24:33 AM): or at least say "the leader would like it if you picked Y"
          DBP TWG (10:24:37 AM): Ahh.
          DBP TWG (10:24:45 AM): Sound like a better plan.
          DBP TWG (10:24:51 AM): They'd say 'pick your scientist'
          DBP TWG (10:24:57 AM): and I'd say '**** your **** I'm turning back *****s'
          stressreliefball (10:25:01 AM): yeah
          stressreliefball (10:25:05 AM): I have to say
          DBP TWG (10:25:07 AM): This will be interesting.
          stressreliefball (10:25:10 AM): I'd rather you not get bitten
          DBP TWG (10:25:13 AM): No me too.
          stressreliefball (10:25:17 AM): the dark side can have its temptations
          DBP TWG (10:25:18 AM): I don't want to risk it.
          DBP TWG (10:25:25 AM): I don't know the exact mechanics of the cure.
          DBP TWG (10:25:26 AM): And also, yes.
          DBP TWG (10:25:32 AM): I like being red more XD
          DBP TWG (10:25:36 AM): I would say I was turned back lmao
          stressreliefball (10:25:41 AM): yeah you would
          DBP TWG (10:25:41 AM): nah I wouldn't do that.
          DBP TWG (10:25:44 AM): Not after all the work I've done.
          DBP TWG (10:26:03 AM): But if I do get bit.
          DBP TWG (10:26:08 AM): bitten.
          DBP TWG (10:26:14 AM): I'm probably going to tell you and my scientist.
          stressreliefball (10:26:20 AM): why me?
          DBP TWG (10:26:23 AM): Because.
          DBP TWG (10:26:27 AM): So you know I'm faithful ^_^
          stressreliefball (10:26:32 AM): ok
          DBP TWG (10:26:57 AM): And because I think you're a wolf, which I'll know when I turn
          DBP TWG (10:27:00 AM): and if not, you're human
          DBP TWG (10:27:03 AM): and I can tell you.
          DBP TWG (10:27:08 AM): But you'd better not ****ing get me lynched.
          DBP TWG (10:27:10 AM): I'll **** on you
          stressreliefball (10:27:16 AM): hahaha
          DBP TWG (10:27:23 AM): >_>
          DBP TWG (10:27:25 AM): would you?
          stressreliefball (10:27:49 AM): I'd probably just post telling someone to test your dna or something the night after next
          DBP TWG (10:28:00 AM): Ahh.
          DBP TWG (10:28:23 AM): My scientist will gain the cure ability within 1 day/night cycle.
          DBP TWG (10:28:29 AM): Possibly tonight, more likely tomorrow.
          DBP TWG (10:28:31 AM): wait
          DBP TWG (10:28:33 AM): possibly tomorrow.
          DBP TWG (10:28:35 AM): More likely tomorow night
          DBP TWG (10:28:36 AM): *
          DBP TWG (10:28:39 AM): (forgot it's night)
          stressreliefball (10:29:18 AM): there's a delay in acquiring their ****?
          stressreliefball (10:29:26 AM): or do they pick it or something
          DBP TWG (10:29:28 AM): So unless he's ****ting me (in which case a real scientist contacts me) yeah..
          DBP TWG (10:29:32 AM): read my post.
          DBP TWG (10:29:34 AM): (s)
          DBP TWG (10:29:42 AM): I detailed it there.
          DBP TWG (10:29:49 AM): If you're a scientist, let me know asap.
          stressreliefball (10:29:58 AM): oh, I'm not
          DBP TWG (10:30:02 AM): also, if you are you'll trust me after reading the post.
          DBP TWG (10:30:03 AM): okay.
          DBP TWG (10:30:37 AM): I can't play TWG without being a public role :(
          DBP TWG (10:30:40 AM): I realized.
          stressreliefball (10:30:51 AM): someone had to do it
          DBP TWG (10:30:55 AM): lmao
          stressreliefball (10:30:59 AM): game was getting real stale before then
          DBP TWG (10:31:02 AM): I always do it.
          DBP TWG (10:31:03 AM): Yeah, I know.
          DBP TWG (10:31:11 AM): Last like 4 games
          DBP TWG (10:31:21 AM): I've either died very early (last 6*) or I've been public role
          DBP TWG (10:31:34 AM): Well or I've hosted, obviously.
          stressreliefball (10:31:38 AM): right
          stressreliefball (10:31:49 AM): so why are guardians called swats anyway
          stressreliefball (10:31:56 AM): it seems to me like swats should be vigis
          DBP TWG (10:32:00 AM): Vampire theme
          DBP TWG (10:32:02 AM): meh
          DBP TWG (10:32:07 AM): they came in to guard the town
          DBP TWG (10:32:12 AM): from the GOVERNMENT
          DBP TWG (10:32:17 AM): ps I saw pics of you
          DBP TWG (10:32:19 AM): <3
          stressreliefball (10:32:21 AM): should be the national guard or something
          DBP TWG (10:32:24 AM): lmao
          stressreliefball (10:33:25 AM): you saw my card too, right?
          DBP TWG (10:33:29 AM): card?
          stressreliefball (10:33:39 AM): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/_talisman_/jasonsnerdcard.jpg
          DBP TWG (10:34:16 AM): >9000
          DBP TWG (10:34:17 AM): 1337
          DBP TWG (10:34:20 AM): lmao did you make that?
          stressreliefball (10:34:26 AM): I wrote the content
          DBP TWG (10:34:29 AM): XD
          DBP TWG (10:34:30 AM): Niice.
          stressreliefball (10:34:31 AM): one of the hosts did the photoshop
          DBP TWG (10:34:44 AM): risk = <3
          DBP TWG (10:34:52 AM): I play with stoic/X3R0 and their friends.
          stressreliefball (10:35:13 AM): yeah stoic mentioned that he played alot of risk
          DBP TWG (10:35:23 AM):  Also I never thought about it, but X3R0 lives seriously like 4 blocks from me lmao
          DBP TWG (10:35:32 AM): Though I've not tlaked to him in literally like a year.
          DBP TWG (10:35:35 AM): (save for online)
          DBP TWG (10:35:42 AM): I only see him when stoic's in town and I hang out with him
          DBP TWG (10:35:52 AM): So not sure if that should be irl >_>
          stressreliefball (10:35:52 AM): yeah your whole crew really breaks the no irl rule pretty hard
          DBP TWG (10:35:57 AM): yeah rofl
          DBP TWG (10:36:04 AM): I never see stella
          stressreliefball (10:36:06 AM): you, stoic, stella, mamimi, flaw, roundbox?
          stressreliefball (10:36:08 AM): xero?
          DBP TWG (10:36:10 AM): flaw roundbox/
          DBP TWG (10:36:12 AM): lmao
          DBP TWG (10:36:16 AM): flaw lives in texas
          stressreliefball (10:36:18 AM): that's like half a game
          DBP TWG (10:36:19 AM): I = indiana
          DBP TWG (10:36:24 AM): roundbox
          DBP TWG (10:36:28 AM): I have no clue where he lives.
          DBP TWG (10:36:32 AM): I just talk to him on aim alot.
          DBP TWG (10:36:45 AM): I was on the phone with flaw because he was texting me (from aim) and it takes forever for me to text because I suck.
          DBP TWG (10:36:48 AM): So I was like 'call me'
          stressreliefball (10:36:51 AM): oh
          DBP TWG (10:36:53 AM): but yeah
          DBP TWG (10:36:56 AM): this game has no conflicts.
          DBP TWG (10:37:02 AM): I don't see cass/katie
          DBP TWG (10:37:02 AM): er
          stressreliefball (10:37:08 AM): so who does rioting know?
          DBP TWG (10:37:09 AM): X3R0/Stella!
          DBP TWG (10:37:20 AM): rioting knows nija, but they moved apart
          DBP TWG (10:37:25 AM): possibly back together for the summer
          stressreliefball (10:37:32 AM): didn't rioting go to school with fish or fojar or something
          DBP TWG (10:37:35 AM): and he knows fojar I think (and fish fish)
          stressreliefball (10:37:39 AM): ok
          DBP TWG (10:37:43 AM): but they don't live near each other atm I don't think.
          DBP TWG (10:37:51 AM): This game is IRL good-to-go
          DBP TWG (10:38:00 AM): Which is one reason mamimi didn't sign up for it I think
          DBP TWG (10:38:07 AM): because myself and Stella are playing.
          DBP TWG (10:38:18 AM): She was at my house when I signed up (Well when there were like 4 slots open)
          DBP TWG (10:38:23 AM): And said she didn't want to.
          DBP TWG (10:38:24 AM): So meh.
          stressreliefball (10:38:49 AM): well she had a tough go of it last game
          DBP TWG (10:38:55 AM): Yeah :(
          DBP TWG (10:38:57 AM): She owned me though
          stressreliefball (10:39:04 AM): got screwed by having ****ty partners
          stressreliefball (10:39:12 AM): you were the host...
          DBP TWG (10:39:15 AM): o
          DBP TWG (10:39:18 AM): nvm before that then
          stressreliefball (10:39:28 AM): oh that one she had a good game
          stressreliefball (10:39:32 AM): I feel like we won that one
          stressreliefball (10:39:48 AM): we = mamimi and i were both wolves
          DBP TWG (10:39:59 AM): yeah
          DBP TWG (10:40:02 AM): she ****ing owned me
          DBP TWG (10:40:03 AM): irl
          DBP TWG (10:40:16 AM): after I died she was all like... she looked like she was going to cry
          DBP TWG (10:40:19 AM): 'I don't know what to do now?!?!'
          stressreliefball (10:40:40 AM): yeah
          stressreliefball (10:40:45 AM): but you had to be killed
          stressreliefball (10:40:49 AM): knew too much
          DBP TWG (10:40:56 AM): lmao yeah
          stressreliefball (10:41:12 AM): also, if I'm ever a wolf, I always take out the most active people early
          stressreliefball (10:41:27 AM): and none of the inactive people notice at the end of the game
          stressreliefball (10:41:39 AM): that I'm the only traditionally active player left
          stressreliefball (10:41:43 AM): which is hilarious
          DBP TWG is away at 8:48:42 PM. 
          DBP TWG returned at 8:50:47 PM. 
          DBP TWG is away at 8:51:03 PM. 
          DBP TWG returned at 8:51:06 PM. 
          DBP TWG is away at 8:51:12 PM. 
          DBP TWG returned at 10:33:49 PM. 
          DBP TWG is away at 10:34:21 PM. 
          DBP TWG returned at 2:04:09 PM. 
          DBP TWG (3:37:18 PM): Vote for Jason Pipkin please. This is talisman.
          http://www.krlx.org/?id=428
          stressreliefball (3:37:38 PM): rofl
          DBP TWG (3:38:18 PM): Eveyrone that's on.
          DBP TWG (3:41:23 PM): Do me a favor and vote for my friend?
          http://www.krlx.org/?id=428
          Jason Pipkin
          DBP TWG (3:41:26 PM): oh look at that
          DBP TWG (3:41:28 PM): you're on my list twice
          DBP TWG is away at 4:36:33 PM. 
          DBP TWG returned at 6:46:06 PM. 
          DBP TWG is away at 9:48:08 PM. 
          DBP TWG is away at 5:35:03 PM. 
          
          where'd my flaw one go wtf.  eh.
          
          nvm found it
          
          stressreliefball (11:18:59 PM): is ffr down or is it just me?
          RedRumForTheRich (11:19:08 PM): it's been down
          RedRumForTheRich (11:19:13 PM):  for a couple hours now =\
          RedRumForTheRich (11:19:19 PM):  ps. what's the link for voting for you?
          RedRumForTheRich (11:19:22 PM):  I haven't done it in a few hours
          stressreliefball (11:19:25 PM): www.krlx.org
          RedRumForTheRich (11:19:25 PM):  and closed the window =p
          stressreliefball (11:19:27 PM): and scroll down
          RedRumForTheRich (11:19:48 PM):  you're behind
          RedRumForTheRich (11:19:50 PM):  better catch up
          stressreliefball (11:20:01 PM): yeah uh peter has some relentless support
          stressreliefball (11:20:13 PM): I had to hit up my secret computer lab today to erase a thirty vote deficit earlier
          RedRumForTheRich (11:20:36 PM):  haha
          RedRumForTheRich (11:21:56 PM):  man
          RedRumForTheRich (11:22:00 PM):  you should make a chit-chat thread
          RedRumForTheRich (11:22:01 PM):  =P
          stressreliefball (11:22:05 PM): heh
          RedRumForTheRich (11:22:06 PM):  or have you?
          stressreliefball (11:22:10 PM): I ought to
          stressreliefball (11:22:23 PM): I think I will when it comes back online
          RedRumForTheRich (11:22:37 PM):  haha
          RedRumForTheRich (11:22:40 PM):  hopefully it does that soon
          RedRumForTheRich (11:22:44 PM):  it really has been a couple hours
          stressreliefball (11:22:48 PM): also
          RedRumForTheRich (11:22:51 PM):  and apparently DBP made a semi-important post
          RedRumForTheRich (11:22:54 PM):  that I haven't read yet
          stressreliefball (11:23:01 PM): check out what is going to be my poster
          stressreliefball (11:23:08 PM): plastered all over campus
          stressreliefball (11:23:10 PM): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/_talisman_/jasonsnerdcard.jpg
          stressreliefball (11:23:28 PM): it's pretty amazing
          RedRumForTheRich (11:23:55 PM):  hahahahhahhahaha
          RedRumForTheRich (11:23:56 PM):  10/10
          stressreliefball (11:24:24 PM): I was going to post it to ffr but then was saddened by its downness
          RedRumForTheRich (11:24:50 PM):  haha
          RedRumForTheRich (11:24:53 PM):  yeah
          RedRumForTheRich (11:24:55 PM):  I never realized
          RedRumForTheRich (11:24:57 PM):  how bored I would be
          RedRumForTheRich (11:24:59 PM):  without FFR
          
          stressreliefball (11:25:03 PM): for real
          stressreliefball (11:25:08 PM): it throws off my whole surfing rhythm
          stressreliefball (11:25:16 PM): anyways
          RedRumForTheRich (11:25:19 PM):  yeah
          stressreliefball (11:25:19 PM): in twg
          stressreliefball (11:25:21 PM): what is going on
          RedRumForTheRich (11:25:28 PM):  I've no ****ing clue
          stressreliefball (11:25:31 PM): did dbp make a play?
          RedRumForTheRich (11:25:35 PM):  yeah
          stressreliefball (11:25:38 PM): I've been waiting for somebody to do something
          RedRumForTheRich (11:25:41 PM):  he said he was guard
          RedRumForTheRich (11:25:43 PM):  on thread
          stressreliefball (11:25:46 PM): oh
          RedRumForTheRich (11:25:51 PM):  I didn't get to read it
          RedRumForTheRich (11:25:54 PM):  he kind of paraphrased it
          stressreliefball (11:25:56 PM): so he's playing to get attacked or something?
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:07 PM):  I've no idea
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:08 PM):  you know all I know
          stressreliefball (11:26:12 PM): hmm
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:18 PM):  becasue
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:20 PM):  ****ing FFR is down
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:22 PM):  and I can't read his post
          stressreliefball (11:26:23 PM): yeah
          stressreliefball (11:26:27 PM): who have you talked to, btw
          stressreliefball (11:26:36 PM): (I'm obliged to always ask this question)
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:40 PM):  FJ, DBP, you, and rioting?
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:44 PM):  it was rioting or roundbox
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:45 PM):  one of them
          stressreliefball (11:26:47 PM): ok
          RedRumForTheRich (11:26:49 PM):  I always get them mixed up
          RedRumForTheRich (11:27:06 PM):  who have you talked to? =P
          stressreliefball (11:27:10 PM): you
          RedRumForTheRich (11:27:19 PM):  haha
          RedRumForTheRich (11:27:19 PM):  nice
          stressreliefball (11:27:24 PM): just got on to see if anyone was on from ffr
          stressreliefball (11:27:27 PM): to confirm that it was down
          RedRumForTheRich (11:27:30 PM):  so what are you thinking about doing, for votes?
          RedRumForTheRich (11:27:34 PM):  we don't have **** to go off of
          stressreliefball (11:27:52 PM): yeah I mean I guess I'm going to have to wait and see how people vote
          stressreliefball (11:27:59 PM): probably alot of safeties
          RedRumForTheRich (11:28:04 PM):  well
          stressreliefball (11:28:05 PM): unless dbp's plan screws things up
          RedRumForTheRich (11:28:08 PM):  I don't know
          RedRumForTheRich (11:28:09 PM):  really
          RedRumForTheRich (11:28:15 PM):  I can only see three things happening
          stressreliefball (11:28:27 PM): I haven't really looked hard for a read on anyone yet
          RedRumForTheRich (11:28:28 PM):  1.) Someone calls bull**** on DBP, and a lynch comes from that
          RedRumForTheRich (11:28:48 PM):  2.) We lynch a really good player (you) in hopes that the zombies decided to zombie you on night 1
          RedRumForTheRich (11:28:57 PM):  3.) We lynch a useless player as to not lose any brain power
          stressreliefball (11:29:03 PM): they didn't the bastards
          stressreliefball (11:29:10 PM): I think it was because I told them to
          RedRumForTheRich (11:29:14 PM):  ?
          stressreliefball (11:29:19 PM): my plan was to get myself guarded, but eh
          RedRumForTheRich (11:29:32 PM):  I don't know if you were guraded
          RedRumForTheRich (11:29:36 PM):  that may become more clear
          RedRumForTheRich (11:29:39 PM):  when FFR comes back up
          RedRumForTheRich (11:29:40 PM):  god damnit
          RedRumForTheRich (11:44:32 PM):  it's up!
          stressreliefball (11:44:39 PM): woot
          RedRumForTheRich (11:48:33 PM):  hmm
          RedRumForTheRich (11:48:34 PM):  apparently
          RedRumForTheRich (11:48:37 PM):  he has a way to check
          RedRumForTheRich (11:48:42 PM):  if other "SWAT" are lying
          RedRumForTheRich (11:48:43 PM):  but
          RedRumForTheRich (11:48:44 PM):  ifh e did
          RedRumForTheRich (11:48:49 PM):  why would he say that he did in the thread?
          stressreliefball (11:49:12 PM): yeah not thinking too clearly on that one
          RedRumForTheRich (11:49:37 PM):  hmm
          RedRumForTheRich (11:49:40 PM):  so what do oyu think
          RedRumForTheRich (11:49:47 PM):  of DBP
          stressreliefball (11:49:49 PM): or else he wasn't planning on trapping, and just wanted to make sure that people agreed with his idea
          stressreliefball (11:49:55 PM): dunno
          stressreliefball (11:49:58 PM): probably legit
          RedRumForTheRich (11:50:05 PM):  hmm
          stressreliefball (11:50:08 PM): be interesting
          RedRumForTheRich (11:50:09 PM):  well he knows a scientist
          RedRumForTheRich (11:50:11 PM):  how'd that happen
          stressreliefball (11:50:12 PM): if a swat team member
          stressreliefball (11:50:17 PM): was zombied last night
          stressreliefball (11:50:33 PM): I'm presuming it's because someone was silly and told him
          stressreliefball (11:50:47 PM): people tend to do that alot actually
          RedRumForTheRich (11:50:57 PM):  what
          RedRumForTheRich (11:50:58 PM):  the 
          RedRumForTheRich (11:51:08 PM):  "I'm randomly going to trust you and only you thing"
          RedRumForTheRich (11:51:14 PM):  because
          RedRumForTheRich (11:51:15 PM):  that's dumb
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 10:25:16 AM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 10:25:23 AM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 1:49:38 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 8:36:43 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich returned at 9:46:21 AM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 10:08:41 AM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 8:14:38 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 8:46:14 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 8:52:41 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 10:34:28 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 10:50:40 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 11:21:09 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 11:23:54 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 11:36:44 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 11:41:06 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 11:48:34 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 11:49:26 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 12:53:51 AM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 12:56:49 AM. 
          RedRumForTheRich (1:23:01 AM): why would you have zombied me night 1? :-(
          stressreliefball (1:23:22 AM): you seem like a good choice
          stressreliefball (1:23:34 AM): intelligent, but not necessarily an obvious candidate either
          RedRumForTheRich (1:23:34 AM):  anyways
          RedRumForTheRich (1:23:39 AM):  here's what you should do
          RedRumForTheRich (1:23:42 AM):  you should tell dbp
          RedRumForTheRich (1:23:46 AM):  to get his scientist to cure you
          RedRumForTheRich (1:23:50 AM):  so you can be a human
          RedRumForTheRich (1:23:51 AM):  like me <#
          RedRumForTheRich (1:23:53 AM):  <3*
          stressreliefball (1:24:01 AM): or not, because that would be a waste
          stressreliefball (1:24:02 AM): heh
          RedRumForTheRich (1:24:31 AM):  now, I'm not sure of that =P
          RedRumForTheRich (1:24:32 AM):  but maybe
          RedRumForTheRich (1:24:42 AM):  PS. I wasn't fishing for a lynch with that commetn
          RedRumForTheRich (1:24:54 AM):  I was seeing how possible you thought it was that he was bull****ting
          stressreliefball (1:25:10 AM): I don't disbelieve you
          RedRumForTheRich (1:25:14 AM):  but
          RedRumForTheRich (1:25:19 AM):  him getting in trobule by stoic
          RedRumForTheRich (1:25:21 AM):  pretty much confirms
          RedRumForTheRich (1:25:22 AM):  him
          RedRumForTheRich (1:25:26 AM):  and his supposed scientist
          stressreliefball (1:25:45 AM): twould seem so
          RedRumForTheRich (1:26:10 AM):  so who has convos with FoJaR?
          stressreliefball (1:26:23 AM): dunno
          RedRumForTheRich (1:26:36 AM):  way to be useless, you're supposed to be the convo seeker
          RedRumForTheRich (1:26:37 AM):  do you have any?
          stressreliefball (1:26:41 AM): no
          stressreliefball (1:26:49 AM): I had a busy day yesterday
          RedRumForTheRich (1:26:50 AM):  me either =\
          RedRumForTheRich (1:26:57 AM):  ps. vote more
          stressreliefball (1:27:11 AM): yeah I got to wait an hour before I can again
          RedRumForTheRich (1:27:13 AM):  you were ahead of him earlier
          stressreliefball (1:27:17 AM): I know
          RedRumForTheRich (1:27:28 AM):  this is the last stretch
          RedRumForTheRich (1:27:31 AM):  you should hit up your computer lab
          stressreliefball (1:27:37 AM): we signed a treaty
          stressreliefball (1:27:43 AM): that we only use labs if we're down by fifty
          stressreliefball (1:27:47 AM): and then only to pull within twenty
          RedRumForTheRich (1:28:09 AM):  how much are you down by?
          stressreliefball (1:28:16 AM): mainly because I got tired of running around voting on them to erase the earlier deficits yesterday
          stressreliefball (1:28:26 AM): took me like an hour and a half both times
          stressreliefball (1:28:31 AM): uh, twentyfiveish
          stressreliefball (1:28:33 AM): I think
          stressreliefball (1:28:34 AM): maybe more
          RedRumForTheRich (1:28:40 AM):  45
          stressreliefball (1:28:53 AM): oh that is more
          stressreliefball (1:29:20 AM): well there's no way I'm going out tonight
          stressreliefball (1:29:29 AM): guess I'll hit them in the morning if I need to
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 1:33:21 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 2:15:18 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 2:18:52 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 2:57:26 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 3:07:41 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich (3:56:10 PM): you're winning, barely. also, I bumped your chit chat thread
          RedRumForTheRich (3:56:11 PM):  and
          RedRumForTheRich (3:56:13 PM):  you're still a zombie
          RedRumForTheRich (3:56:14 PM):  imo
          RedRumForTheRich (3:56:22 PM):  <3
          stressreliefball (3:56:29 PM): thanks, no, <3
          RedRumForTheRich (4:32:02 PM):  hey
          RedRumForTheRich (4:32:07 PM):  is google working for you?
          stressreliefball (4:32:18 PM): uh
          stressreliefball (4:32:28 PM): yeah?
          stressreliefball (4:32:31 PM): seems to be
          RedRumForTheRich (4:32:32 PM):  okay
          RedRumForTheRich (4:32:37 PM):  it's down for me and my room mate
          RedRumForTheRich (4:32:43 PM):  must be the router
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 4:33:23 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 4:37:22 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 5:06:11 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 9:09:51 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 9:58:17 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 10:17:21 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 10:17:39 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed on at 11:29:23 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 12:12:35 AM. 
          RedRumForTheRich returned at 8:37:34 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich signed off at 8:40:12 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 12:21:20 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 12:33:41 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich (12:35:09 PM): so what's going on in TWG?
          stressreliefball (12:35:19 PM): nothign
          stressreliefball (12:35:22 PM): and nothing
          RedRumForTheRich (12:35:29 PM):  interesting
          RedRumForTheRich (12:35:32 PM):  basically
          RedRumForTheRich (12:35:35 PM):  we rely on DBP for info
          RedRumForTheRich (12:35:35 PM):  gay
          RedRumForTheRich (12:35:44 PM):  all I know is
          stressreliefball (12:35:47 PM): I wouldn't trust dbp with ****
          stressreliefball (12:35:54 PM): I'm a bit disappointed that a swat went to him
          RedRumForTheRich (12:35:58 PM):  haha
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:01 PM):  yeah
          stressreliefball (12:36:04 PM): like
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:05 PM):  it would have been much easier
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:06 PM):  for DBP
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:07 PM):  to say
          stressreliefball (12:36:08 PM): I guarantee you
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:10 PM):  "if you're swat guard me
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:12 PM):  "
          stressreliefball (12:36:15 PM): if I'm a zombie
          stressreliefball (12:36:18 PM): I attack dbp again
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:34 PM):  and he's a zombie
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:36 PM):  or something close to it
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:49 PM):  UNLESS
          stressreliefball (12:36:52 PM): there's hints all over the original thread
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:53 PM):  the other guard
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:54 PM):  guards him
          RedRumForTheRich (12:36:58 PM):  that would work
          stressreliefball (12:37:00 PM): "repeated attacks on the swat may prove bad"
          stressreliefball (12:37:01 PM): or whatever
          RedRumForTheRich (12:37:28 PM):  and hopefully
          RedRumForTheRich (12:37:31 PM):  if you're a zombie
          RedRumForTheRich (12:37:37 PM):  dbp cures you
          stressreliefball (12:37:44 PM): I'm not though
          stressreliefball (12:37:45 PM): not yet anyway
          RedRumForTheRich (12:38:38 PM):  well
          RedRumForTheRich (12:38:40 PM):  there are what
          RedRumForTheRich (12:38:42 PM):  two zombies
          RedRumForTheRich (12:38:43 PM):  max
          RedRumForTheRich (12:38:45 PM):  right now?
          stressreliefball (12:38:57 PM): right
          stressreliefball (12:39:03 PM): one progenitor and one first bitten
          stressreliefball (12:39:20 PM): and the progenitor really could end this game right now if they take my plan
          RedRumForTheRich (12:39:47 PM):  what IS your plan?
          RedRumForTheRich (12:40:09 PM):  wolf dbp
          RedRumForTheRich (12:40:12 PM):  into oblivion?
          RedRumForTheRich (12:40:34 PM):  like I said, that can be at least postponed
          RedRumForTheRich (12:40:39 PM):  by the OTHER GUARD
          RedRumForTheRich (12:40:41 PM):  guarding DBP
          RedRumForTheRich (12:41:50 PM):  12 player game
          RedRumForTheRich (12:41:52 PM):  correct?
          RedRumForTheRich (12:42:25 PM):  16
          RedRumForTheRich (12:42:26 PM):  hmm
          stressreliefball (12:42:27 PM): sorry was afk
          stressreliefball (12:42:32 PM): yeah it started at 16
          RedRumForTheRich (12:42:33 PM):  scientist, swat, and DBP
          RedRumForTheRich (12:42:38 PM):  that's three
          RedRumForTheRich (12:42:41 PM):  2 were lynched
          RedRumForTheRich (12:42:49 PM):  plus myself
          RedRumForTheRich (12:42:51 PM):  10 unconfirmed
          RedRumForTheRich (12:42:54 PM):  out of those
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:00 PM):  there are about two I would say aren't zombies
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:02 PM):  so
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:10 PM):  8 unconfirmed
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:18 PM):  assume there are two scientists (maybe not =\)
          stressreliefball (12:43:19 PM): 1/4 chance
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:28 PM):  6 unconfirmed if they both cured a different person
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:30 PM):  plus lynch
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:31 PM):  5
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:33 PM):  so
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:34 PM):  tonight
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:37 PM):  if we went all out
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:39 PM):  we could take
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:41 PM):  3/8
          stressreliefball (12:43:54 PM): meaning if everyone came out?
          RedRumForTheRich (12:43:57 PM):  37% chance of ending the game
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:01 PM):  no
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:05 PM):  if everyone that was blue
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:06 PM):  went to DBP
          stressreliefball (12:44:08 PM): oh all the scientists trying to cure
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:11 PM):  yeah
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:18 PM):  honestly
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:20 PM):  I think I'd take it.
          stressreliefball (12:44:28 PM): can all the scientists cure?
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:32 PM):  I don't know
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:39 PM):  ask DBP
          stressreliefball (12:44:39 PM): are you dbp's scientist/
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:43 PM):  I'm not even sure if one can
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:44 PM):  yet
          stressreliefball (12:44:46 PM): I get a vibe like you might be
          RedRumForTheRich (12:44:51 PM):  no :-(
          RedRumForTheRich (12:45:01 PM):  if I was, I wouldn't have counted myself
          RedRumForTheRich (12:45:01 PM):  twice
          RedRumForTheRich (12:45:06 PM):  in our calculations =P
          stressreliefball (12:45:09 PM): he became far too suspicious of me when I voted for you
          stressreliefball (12:45:35 PM): well I haven't sat down and looked at the list as a whole
          stressreliefball (12:45:49 PM): but there are a bunch of people right now that I'm fairly confident are human/blue
          RedRumForTheRich (12:46:24 PM):  ah
          RedRumForTheRich (12:46:28 PM):  who's that
          stressreliefball (12:46:36 PM): uh off the top of my head
          RedRumForTheRich (12:46:55 PM):   1. Sert
          2. Kilga
          3. x3ro
          4. Talisman
          7. Pnt
          8. Yesssss
          9. FoJar
          10. Fiction
          11. Roundbox
          12. Thunder
          13. Stella
          14. Observer
          15. Rioting
          
          RedRumForTheRich (12:46:59 PM):  dead people taken out
          RedRumForTheRich (12:47:02 PM):  and me and DBP
          RedRumForTheRich (12:47:02 PM):  <3
          stressreliefball (12:47:32 PM): xero, roundbox, you, pnt, likely fiction, likely yess
          stressreliefball (12:47:57 PM): observer I don't think is a zombie either but I have no reasoning there
          stressreliefball (12:48:12 PM): kilga I feel funny about, but I also get the same vibe he's getting about stella
          RedRumForTheRich (12:48:23 PM):  1. Sert
          2. Kilga
          12. Thunder
          13. Stella
          14. Observer
          15. Rioting
          stressreliefball (12:48:24 PM): rioting, sert, others I don't know about
          stressreliefball (12:48:46 PM): oh thunder I lean human on as well, but not terribly strongly
          RedRumForTheRich (12:48:49 PM):  out of those
          RedRumForTheRich (12:48:52 PM):   I would probably
          RedRumForTheRich (12:48:54 PM):  take out thunder
          RedRumForTheRich (12:49:14 PM):  1. Sert
          13. Stella
          14. Observer
          15. Rioting
          RedRumForTheRich (12:49:16 PM):  and kilga
          RedRumForTheRich (12:49:18 PM):  so
          RedRumForTheRich (12:49:18 PM):  4
          RedRumForTheRich (12:49:45 PM):  I say
          RedRumForTheRich (12:50:06 PM):  cure you
          RedRumForTheRich (12:50:07 PM):  =P
          RedRumForTheRich (12:50:13 PM):  still
          RedRumForTheRich (12:50:14 PM):  <3
          stressreliefball (12:50:16 PM): twould be a waste at the moment
          stressreliefball (12:50:35 PM): if the wolves are logical enough to go after fojar and then dbp
          stressreliefball (12:50:40 PM): they will go for dbp again
          stressreliefball (12:50:52 PM): they won't go for me if they think they can get me lynched
          RedRumForTheRich (12:50:52 PM):  yeah,well
          RedRumForTheRich (12:50:57 PM):  I would guess
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:00 PM):  you or kilga
          stressreliefball (12:51:02 PM): in fact I doubt i will get bitten at this point
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:02 PM):  1 is a wolf
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:03 PM):  just by
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:04 PM):  picks
          stressreliefball (12:51:14 PM): I choose kilga!
          stressreliefball (12:51:22 PM): but yeah
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:30 PM):  I mean
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:31 PM):  someone like
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:32 PM):  pnt
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:35 PM):  wouldn't bite fojar
          stressreliefball (12:51:43 PM): depends on who's working with him
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:44 PM):  and most likely
          RedRumForTheRich (12:51:54 PM):  wouldn't bite DBP
          RedRumForTheRich (12:52:05 PM):  he makes the final decision though
          RedRumForTheRich (12:52:06 PM):  and
          RedRumForTheRich (12:52:10 PM):  he's an arrogant, stupid kid =P
          RedRumForTheRich (12:52:14 PM):  no offense meant to him
          stressreliefball (12:52:22 PM): if I were a zombie, at this point I'd bite dbp again, then start biting the semiinactives
          RedRumForTheRich (12:52:44 PM):  you mean
          RedRumForTheRich (12:52:46 PM):  if you were a zombie
          RedRumForTheRich (12:52:48 PM):  you'd bite me
          RedRumForTheRich (12:52:52 PM):  and give me something to do
          stressreliefball (12:53:01 PM): I'd definitely bite you at some point
          stressreliefball (12:53:10 PM): but probably not til later
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:15 PM):  :-(
          stressreliefball (12:53:18 PM): I'd wait to see what info would come from dbp
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:32 PM):  I just hate not having information
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:35 PM):  and in this game
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:38 PM):  human is basically
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:39 PM):  empty
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:40 PM):  and void
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:42 PM):  of anything
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:44 PM):  at all
          RedRumForTheRich (12:53:45 PM):  thus far
          stressreliefball (12:53:48 PM): yep
          RedRumForTheRich (12:54:04 PM):  if I was zombie, at least I would have a lot of information
          RedRumForTheRich (12:54:06 PM):  to work with
          RedRumForTheRich (12:54:25 PM):  (what the scientists can do, who the SWAT is, how many there are, who's human, etc)
          RedRumForTheRich (12:54:47 PM):  or a blue role
          RedRumForTheRich (12:54:52 PM):  then at least I could work behind the scenes
          RedRumForTheRich (12:54:53 PM):  a little bit
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 1:52:31 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 1:56:35 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 5:29:25 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 5:39:44 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is idle at 5:49:45 PM. 
          RedRumForTheRich is no longer idle at 5:50:14 PM. 
          [/size]
          Last edited by talisman; 06-3-2007, 05:16 PM.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #230
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            Stella for today, I guess. I haven't really talked to her thus far, and I don't have any better leads at all besides her posts.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #231
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              DBP TWG (10:22:18 AM): I'd have to pick the next target
              DBP TWG (10:22:22 AM): and then get them lynched XD
              DBP TWG (10:22:36 AM): so I'd like pick pntballa or something.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #232
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                <3 That's because I love you, and because you pull stupid shit like say you're red when you 'aren't'.

                ps guys this is what I was doing when I wasn't at home voting last night:


                PS that's love fighter challenge
                [/gloat]

                On a more serious note, what's the vote chart look like?


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  ps observer because I don't recall a single post by him. If he has posted then it hasn't been serious enough for me to remember. That and he was viewing last night/some other time (think it was last night) and he didn't post at all, and it was before that that I realized he was being super inactive, which means... he should have posted. You get it.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    also don't lynch kilga today, he wouldn't have kept himself as the #1 lynch candidate if he was a wolf.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      What did the red writing on that shirt say, DBP?

                      Comment

                      • Yesssss
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 2522

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        For now, I'm going to have to go with Stella seeming the most wolfish.
                        Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        also don't lynch kilga today, he wouldn't have kept himself as the #1 lynch candidate if he was a wolf.
                        Or it could be a possibility that he just hasn't seen the thread. I'm going to hold off on him for now, but he's a possible candidate in my eyes.
                        YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          Originally posted by Yesssss
                          For now, I'm going to have to go with Stella seeming the most wolfish.

                          Or it could be a possibility that he just hasn't seen the thread. I'm going to hold off on him for now, but he's a possible candidate in my eyes.
                          I told him that stella had a vote, and that his vote made it a KitB and he was all 'well I didn't know that, I'll change my vote >_>' because 'this game is stupid, and there's nothing for him to be doing, so he'd rather just get lynched if people think he's a wolf'

                          That's not wolf kilga, nor any wolf, because he could have given himself a 50% chance to live, opposed to the 0% that voting for you gave him.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            What did the red writing on that shirt say, DBP?
                            Didn't see this.


                            ......^
                            The man

                            The legend
                            ......V


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • Yesssss
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 2522

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              I told him that stella had a vote, and that his vote made it a KitB and he was all 'well I didn't know that, I'll change my vote >_>' because 'this game is stupid, and there's nothing for him to be doing, so he'd rather just get lynched if people think he's a wolf'

                              That's not wolf kilga, nor any wolf, because he could have given himself a 50% chance to live, opposed to the 0% that voting for you gave him.
                              Oh. I didn't notice/know that he said.
                              YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                              Comment

                              • sertman
                                DADALADAH
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 3910

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                yeah i'm not feeling this game at all. if anyone wants to play they can take my place because it was a good idea in theory but in reality it's a retarded game and i don't know exactly how many people know what the **** is going on but i'm certainly not one of them

                                Comment

                                Working...