TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #181
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    Voting yourself won't avoid a phantom, only add to your vote total.
    I know, I just wanted to take my vote off of thunder. My current vote wont stay, obviously.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #182
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      DBP asked for this, and apparently it makes me look human, so I don't see any harm in posting it.

      Wednesday, May 30, 2007 merlonifan28 (8:31:42 PM): hi there mr green DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:44 PM): I am online, but may be away from my computer right now. DarkManticoreX2 came back from idle at 8:32:06 PM DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:12 PM): sup pnt merlonifan28 (8:32:23 PM): what's up? DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:41 PM): playing super paper mario DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:47 PM): just got bowser DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:51 PM): bowser owns merlonifan28 (8:32:54 PM): paper bowser? DarkManticoreX2 (8:33:04 PM): yeah merlonifan28 (8:33:23 PM): niice merlonifan28 (8:34:22 PM): anyways, do seerings happen before or after zombie bites? DarkManticoreX2 (8:34:46 PM): no idea merlonifan28 (8:34:49 PM): =\ DarkManticoreX2 (8:35:13 PM): to be honest other than that thought i put up the other day DarkManticoreX2 (8:35:20 PM): i havent even touched this game DarkManticoreX2 (8:35:25 PM): im whoring mario merlonifan28 (8:35:33 PM): well, i have merlonifan28 (8:35:47 PM): i decided to look into someone else DarkManticoreX2 (8:36:22 PM): how so? merlonifan28 (8:37:36 PM): it was stoics choice to let me DarkManticoreX2 (8:38:00 PM): wait what? merlonifan28 (8:38:08 PM): eh. merlonifan28 (8:38:39 PM): i looked into you. DarkManticoreX2 (8:38:53 PM): examiend my insides? DarkManticoreX2 (8:38:54 PM): merlonifan28 (8:39:06 PM): insides of your nucleus DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:16 PM): damn red nucleus DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:21 PM): lol merlonifan28 (8:39:22 PM): yeah. DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:38 PM): well not really DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:50 PM): so how can i help merlonifan28 (8:40:03 PM): I thought i'd talk to you about it merlonifan28 (8:40:18 PM): did you get bitten last night? DarkManticoreX2 (8:40:31 PM): na merlonifan28 (8:40:44 PM): so I examined you before merlonifan28 (8:41:24 PM): well, what do you think I should do? merlonifan28 (8:41:28 PM): tell the thread or DBP? DarkManticoreX2 (8:41:39 PM): if you tell the thread DarkManticoreX2 (8:41:45 PM): i will get bitten merlonifan28 (8:42:07 PM): hm merlonifan28 (8:42:19 PM): i'm sure dbp can get a swat to guard you DarkManticoreX2 (8:42:35 PM): not if hes guarding you DarkManticoreX2 (8:42:42 PM): and the other swat is guarding him merlonifan28 (8:42:59 PM): 3 maybe? merlonifan28 (8:43:02 PM): I don't know, honestly DarkManticoreX2 (8:43:56 PM): do you know that theres three DarkManticoreX2 (8:43:56 PM): ? merlonifan28 (8:44:05 PM): no DarkManticoreX2 (8:44:18 PM): so then you can't DarkManticoreX2 (8:44:26 PM): get another swat to guard me merlonifan28 (8:44:33 PM): why? DarkManticoreX2 (8:44:58 PM): -.- DarkManticoreX2 (8:45:08 PM): cause one's guarding dbp and ones guarding you merlonifan28 (8:45:43 PM): oh, i missed "so then you can't" and just read "get another swat to guard me" DarkManticoreX2 (8:45:58 PM): lol merlonifan28 (8:46:21 PM): how would you know whether dbp is guarding me or not? DarkManticoreX2 (8:46:32 PM): dude DarkManticoreX2 (8:46:39 PM): your obviosly a scientist DarkManticoreX2 (8:46:49 PM): dbp said in the thread he was in contact with one merlonifan28 (8:47:06 PM): dbp doesnt know DarkManticoreX2 (8:47:11 PM): he's obviosly been in contact with you DarkManticoreX2 (8:47:26 PM): because you imed me like 20 minutes after i stopped talking to dbp merlonifan28 (8:48:46 PM): I just signed on before i IM'ed you DarkManticoreX2 (8:49:23 PM): oh? DarkManticoreX2 (8:49:36 PM): idk im not watching my signons merlonifan28 (8:49:42 PM): haha merlonifan28 (8:49:50 PM): there's always and info button, if you don't trust me merlonifan28 (8:50:43 PM): anyways, have to talked to dbp? DarkManticoreX2 (8:50:55 PM): he imed me 20 mins ago merlonifan28 (8:51:07 PM): oh, right merlonifan28 (8:51:10 PM): can I see the convo? merlonifan28 (8:51:18 PM): actually, all the convos you've had with him DarkManticoreX2 (8:51:29 PM): inly one DarkManticoreX2 (8:51:59 PM):
      DBP TWG (7:36:33 PM): Hey baby

      DBP TWG (7:36:38 PM): You haven't talked to me all game D:

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:42:58 PM): bought a new game

      Auto Response from DBP TWG (7:42:49 PM): Sleep/driving/work/maybe supernova
      574;904;8810

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:43:08 PM): been kinda absorbed in it

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:43:13 PM): whats up

      DBP TWG (7:53:27 PM): Not much

      Auto Response from DarkManticoreX2
      (7:53:36 PM): I am online, but may be away from my computer right now.

      DBP TWG (7:53:31 PM): Sorry, aim didn't flash

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:53:45 PM): meh

      DBP TWG (7:53:53 PM): What's up

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:54:14 PM): playing super paper mario

      DBP TWG (7:54:10 PM): Niice.

      DBP TWG (7:54:13 PM): You're a green I take it?

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:54:26 PM): yeah

      DBP TWG (7:54:21 PM): Since you haven't contacted me

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:54:30 PM): and bored

      DBP TWG (7:54:25 PM): Doubtful.

      DBP TWG (7:54:30 PM): ps when you're red I called it

      DBP TWG (7:54:32 PM): just so you know.

      DBP TWG (7:54:37 PM): but you're going down as green for no.

      DBP TWG (7:54:38 PM): w

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:54:55 PM): k

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:55:37 PM): ill save that red comment for postgame

      DarkManticoreX2 (7:55:41 PM): <3

      DBP TWG (7:56:19 PM): Makes you look even more red lmao

      DarkManticoreX2 (8:18:39 PM): awesome

      Auto Response from DBP TWG (8:18:31 PM): Sleep/driving/work/maybe supernova
      574;904;8810

      DarkManticoreX2 (8:18:45 PM): got bowser

      DarkManticoreX2 (8:18:46 PM):

      DBP TWG (8:18:52 PM): haha nice merlonifan28 (8:53:32 PM): have you talked to anyone else? DarkManticoreX2 (8:53:46 PM):
      rounfbox
      DarkManticoreX2 (8:53:54 PM):
      but i dont even think it was game related
      merlonifan28 (8:54:01 PM): yeah DarkManticoreX2 went idle at 9:05:57 PM DarkManticoreX2 came back from idle at 9:07:27 PM DarkManticoreX2 (9:07:38 PM):
      going ouft
      DarkManticoreX2 (9:07:41 PM):
      pce
      merlonifan28 (9:08:20 PM): bye DarkManticoreX2 signed off at 9:15:42 PM DarkManticoreX2 signed on at 10:07:42 PM

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #183
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        Ok, so that didn't work. I'll send the file to whoever asks, while I try to figure out how to make it work in post form.

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #184
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          wait so the scientist got lynched? way to go

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #185
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            Originally posted by sertman
            wait so the scientist got lynched? way to go
            I'd assume the scientist DIDN'T get lynched, seeing as DBP voted for manti. That'd be quite the dumbass move for him, wouldn't it?
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #186
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              I'm :ver confused:

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #187
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                I'd assume the scientist DIDN'T get lynched, seeing as DBP voted for manti. That'd be quite the dumbass move for him, wouldn't it?
                true, didn't look at who voted for who lmao

                amazing how much attention i've been paying to this game

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  I have a proposal for the plague progenitor.

                  --You come out, and tell us who the first bitten is (presumably the only other zombie alive at the moment).

                  --We lynch the first bitten.

                  --Can the progenitor bite someone? Either way, be a good dear and fail to send a biting pm if you can bite someone.

                  --We lynch you.

                  --Subsequently, you turn into a human, and you've won the game!

                  All you've got to do is betray the first bitten. Something to think about, especially now that dbp has foiled your first attack. This will be a shorter victory by far for you.

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    safety on stella. going to finish watching sin city.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      Yeah, do talisman's idea. I'm EXTREMELY tired right now, thus going to sleep. I'll be on late tonight/early morning if you need me. safety on dbp since I don't want to actively lynch someone while I'm asleep.
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        also progeny if you know who you are (I presume you don't, but just in case), you ought to let us know so that dna tests aren't wasted on you.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          Ok, so we need to get going, we only have about 2 hours left. This is a convo I had with roundbox:

                          merlonifan28 (11:14:46 PM):can i have our convo?

                          tehroundbox (11:14:54 PM):comp crashed >:S

                          merlonifan28 (11:15:04 PM):so?

                          merlonifan28 (11:15:06 PM):they save

                          tehroundbox (11:15:13 PM):I don't have auto-save

                          tehroundbox (11:15:17 PM):nor would I want to send the convo to you

                          merlonifan28 (11:15:20 PM):why not?

                          tehroundbox (11:15:37 PM):To save your ass now/later in the game

                          tehroundbox (11:15:38 PM):AFSDJASFDJSDFAJASFDJ

                          tehroundbox (11:15:40 PM):I JUST LOST

                          merlonifan28 (11:15:44 PM):****

                          merlonifan28 (11:15:50 PM):why would you want to save me?

                          tehroundbox (11:16:00 PM):For you to save yourself

                          tehroundbox (11:16:03 PM):now/later in the game

                          merlonifan28 (11:16:41 PM):let me get this straight

                          tehroundbox (11:16:47 PM):I don't know if there is any possible incriminating evidence in there

                          merlonifan28 (11:16:52 PM):you know the convo will show I am human?

                          tehroundbox (11:16:53 PM):but hell I don't know what you could do with it

                          tehroundbox (11:17:15 PM):I can't reveal that due to the fact that you probably will release this convo if I give you a straight up answer defending your status

                          merlonifan28 (11:17:23 PM):what the **** is this

                          merlonifan28 (11:17:28 PM):you know the convo shows i'm human

                          merlonifan28 (11:17:33 PM):but you wont release it?

                          tehroundbox (11:17:38 PM):lol dun hav it

                          merlonifan28 (11:17:49 PM):you wouldnt anyways, you said

                          tehroundbox (11:17:54 PM):yes

                          tehroundbox (11:17:58 PM):I wouldn't give it away anyways


                          My question is, why would any human want to keep suspicion on someone who they know is also a human? He clearly says he wouldn't give me the convo even if he had it, for the reason of it making me look more human. That's why I'm placing my vote on roundbox.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            Stop trying to convince everybody we're human.
                            We get it.

                            The thing I'm trying to do is prove to you that not saving convos can be a bitch. This is more of a "lesson" than anything else. If you don't think a convo is useful, save it. You may want it later on (i.e, THE conversation you're looking for between us).

                            So, thing is, I wouldn't want to give it to you if I had it or not because it could inadvertently affect me later on in this TWG, in which, nobody wants happening. Stop using me as a tool.

                            safety on fiction because I have nothing better to do
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              kilga because I have to go to a social engagement and his big ass post earlier might mean something. eh. he says he wouldn't go for fojar, but who knows.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                Stop trying to convince everybody we're human.
                                We get it.

                                The thing I'm trying to do is prove to you that not saving convos can be a bitch. This is more of a "lesson" than anything else. If you don't think a convo is useful, save it. You may want it later on (i.e, THE conversation you're looking for between us).

                                So, thing is, I wouldn't want to give it to you if I had it or not because it could inadvertently affect me later on in this TWG, in which, nobody wants happening. Stop using me as a tool.

                                safety on fiction because I have nothing better to do
                                I didn't save the convo because I couldn't, not because I forgot. I wasn't on my laptop, and I was using meebo.com, as I said earlier. To my knowledge, you can't save convos from there. Stop trying to make it seem like you're teaching me a lesson. You clearly said that you wouldn't have given me the convo because it would make me look human.

                                Comment

                                Working...