TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #286
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    x3ro
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #287
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      dbp cause i can't think of any other explanation other than you guarding yourself and getting turned into a zombie, while simultaneously killing x3ro

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #288
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        disregard that last post, stoic's night ending post before he edited said:
        x3ro has been found dead

        xero

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #289
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          X3R0H0UR
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #290
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            I killed X3R0 last night and was turned into a zombie, vote for me.
            He is a human now, so I'm the last zombie.

            DBP


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #291
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              I killed X3R0 last night and was turned into a zombie, vote for me.
              He is a human now, so I'm the last zombie.

              DBP
              apparently someone didn't read the post under that

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #292
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                dbp
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #293
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  apparently that wasn't sarcasm, and i was right the first time

                  dbp

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #294
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

                    Goddamnit make up your minds
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • X3R0H0UR
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 540

                      #295
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      DBP i was CONVERTED HUMAN. He asked me to attack him, rather than tell me who another guard was I guess. Either way he's red now, and we can own him.
                      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                      Comment

                      • StoicRoivaS
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 548

                        #296
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        disregard that last post, stoic's night ending post before he edited said:
                        x3ro has been found dead

                        xero
                        Yes, this was part of my post for less than a minute. I had gotten multiple PMs and answers from a single role and didn't notice until right after I posted that the outcome was changed by their most recent decision. Feel free to speculate all you want, but x3ro is alive and did not leave the game last night.
                        Like the moon over
                        the day, my genius and brawn are
                        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                        -Bowser

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #297
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          Incidentally I'm pretty sure this means DBP loses

                          Thanks for the free win, buddy!
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #298
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            dbp

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #299
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                              Incidentally I'm pretty sure this means DBP loses

                              Thanks for the free win, buddy!
                              I'm considering it a human win for myself, so whatever lmao.


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #300
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                DBP is insta'ed. Game over, humans win. Sorry for the terrible game idea. If anyone wants to play a proven-more fun game, I'm considering tweaking my TT TWG idea and running it again. Post game go.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...