TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #136
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    merlonifan28 (8:43:47 PM): hey
    thunderstrike687 (8:43:57 PM): ****
    thunderstrike687 (8:43:59 PM): DUDE
    merlonifan28 (8:44:04 PM): oops
    thunderstrike687 (8:44:09 PM): I JUST LOST 1000 CREDS
    thunderstrike687 (8:44:11 PM): GJ
    thunderstrike687 (8:44:14 PM): ****ING
    thunderstrike687 (8:44:15 PM): A
    merlonifan28 (8:44:14 PM): refresh
    thunderstrike687 (8:44:23 PM): I CANT I FAILED FFS
    merlonifan28 (8:44:29 PM): =\
    thunderstrike687 (8:44:37 PM): I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF BLAZES STREAM
    thunderstrike687 (8:44:42 PM): RGOIHWEROGIWEHFGOWEIHGWEG
    merlonifan28 (8:44:47 PM): just refresh, dude
    thunderstrike687 (8:45:02 PM): IT DONT WORK
    thunderstrike687 (8:45:06 PM): ****ING WOW
    merlonifan28 (8:45:08 PM): =\
    merlonifan28 (8:45:09 PM): sorry
    thunderstrike687 signed off at 8:45:17 PM.
    thunderstrike687 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
    merlonifan28 (8:45:27 PM): lmao
    thunderstrike687 (8:45:39 PM): no **** off
    thunderstrike687 (8:45:41 PM): jesus christ


    Comment

    • edubardus
      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
      • Sep 2003
      • 797

      #137
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      :ver relevant:

      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #138
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        merlonifan28 (6:23:06 PM): i <3 u
        merlonifan28 (6:23:14 PM): but i have to do this
        tehroundbox (7:23:15 PM): k
        merlonifan28 (6:23:19 PM): i have to bite you =\
        tehroundbox (7:23:20 PM): lolwut
        merlonifan28 (6:23:28 PM): lolwut
        tehroundbox (7:23:35 PM): brb ripping your scrotum off
        merlonifan28 (6:23:36 PM): >.> <.< >.>
        merlonifan28 (6:23:41 PM): k
        merlonifan28 (6:24:02 PM): i was told to =\
        tehroundbox (7:24:08 PM): ok
        merlonifan28 (6:24:15 PM): so bye
        merlonifan28 (6:24:16 PM): or hello
        tehroundbox (7:24:17 PM): you do realize
        merlonifan28 (6:24:21 PM): whichever makes more sense
        tehroundbox (7:24:22 PM): that 2+2=4
        merlonifan28 (6:24:28 PM): yeah.

        etc. relevance
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #139
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          i hope everyone knows me well enough to know that i like to fake roles to **** with people =\

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #140
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            Originally posted by pntballa18
            i hope everyone knows me well enough to know that i like to fake roles to **** with people =\
            Why the HELL would you tell a human you were a wolf. That's retarded. The ONLY thing you could expect is 'lmao u arent wolf cuz i am' but that's a complete stretch and isn't worth the setup at all.

            If you did that for ****s and giggles, I'm going to **** on you.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #141
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              Stupid me was on meebo on another computer when I talked to roundbox, and anyone else around that time, so I don't have the log. If you could send it to me, that would be great.

              I faked being a zombie because I wanted to see his reaction. Everyone should know, I do this a lot, but I've just never done it with a red role. His reaction was basically "I'm telling", which he did. This showed me that he was a blue or red, since any green would be more than happy to be bitten.



              ps meh

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #142
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                since any green would be more than happy to be bitten.
                Considering anybody can be guaranteed a victory (excluding full-game elimination) because of the conversion, ruling in the fact of being bitten or cured back and forth are both very possible opportunities.

                If you don't understand what I'm saying, AIM me in a bit (wii post lololol).
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #143
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  hurry up and get on aim, i have to go soon and the deadline is in an hour

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #144
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    hurry up and get on aim, i have to go soon and the deadline is in an hour
                    Deadline for sending in a kill? You're making yourself look horrible.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #145
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      Also here's a proposition: If you're turned into a vampire tonight, tell me and I'll have you turned back.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #146
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        Deadline for sending in a kill? You're making yourself look horrible.
                        or the deadline before night ends and one of us possibly gets corrupted

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #147
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          Also here's a proposition: If you're turned into a vampire tonight, tell me and I'll have you turned back.
                          zombie
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #148
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            zombie
                            Eat my ass. Stoic called them vampires when we were talking about it a couple of months ago, so I figured they were still called that.


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #149
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              =\

                              merlonifan28
                              (11:14:46 PM):
                              can i have our convo?
                              tehroundbox (11:14:54 PM): comp crashed >:S
                              merlonifan28 (11:15:04 PM): so?
                              merlonifan28 (11:15:06 PM): they save
                              tehroundbox (11:15:13 PM): I don't have auto-save
                              tehroundbox (11:15:17 PM): nor would I want to send the convo to you
                              merlonifan28 (11:15:20 PM): why not?
                              tehroundbox (11:15:37 PM): To save your ass now/later in the game
                              tehroundbox (11:15:38 PM): AFSDJASFDJSDFAJASFDJ
                              tehroundbox (11:15:40 PM): I JUST LOST
                              merlonifan28 (11:15:44 PM): ****
                              merlonifan28 (11:15:50 PM): why would you want to save me?
                              tehroundbox (11:16:00 PM): For you to save yourself
                              tehroundbox (11:16:03 PM): now/later in the game
                              merlonifan28 (11:16:41 PM): let me get this straight
                              tehroundbox (11:16:47 PM): I don't know if there is any possible incriminating evidence in there
                              merlonifan28 (11:16:52 PM): you know the convo will show I am human?
                              tehroundbox (11:16:53 PM): but hell I don't know what you could do with it
                              tehroundbox (11:17:15 PM): I can't reveal that due to the fact that you probably will release this convo if I give you a straight up answer defending your status
                              merlonifan28 (11:17:23 PM): what the **** is this
                              merlonifan28 (11:17:28 PM): you know the convo shows i'm human
                              merlonifan28 (11:17:33 PM): but you wont release it?
                              tehroundbox (11:17:38 PM): lol dun hav it
                              merlonifan28 (11:17:49 PM): you wouldnt anyways, you said
                              tehroundbox (11:17:54 PM): yes
                              tehroundbox (11:17:58 PM): I wouldn't give it away anyways

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #150
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                I'm out for the night. See you guys tomorrow.

                                ps everyone vote for jason pipkin at www.krlx.org

                                the poll is a couple of announcements down the page.

                                Comment

                                Working...