TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #61
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    As far as fakes coming to me, I have a method of determining if SWAT claims are legit, which I won't post on the thread. But be warned, if you fake SWAT to me, I WILL know, and you WILL die today.
    I do hope you realize how thin a line you're walking. Don't forget about the "no using PM specifics to determine roles" rule.

    As for the game proper, it ain't easy being green, so I have no qualms riding some coattails. >_>
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #62
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      DONT Tizzy ANYONE Yo ROLE . Real *****s recognize the realness.. I DONT CARE IF YOU Wizzy TO BE TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE, I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE A CRAPPY Rizzle so you betta run and grab yo glock. I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK Yo ROLE IS USELESS.
      HYPOCRITE
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #63
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        Originally posted by Kilgamayan
        I do hope you realize how thin a line you're walking. Don't forget about the "no using PM specifics to determine roles" rule.

        As for the game proper, it ain't easy being green, so I have no qualms riding some coattails. >_>
        I won't be 'using PM specifics to determine roles' so there's nothing to worry about.

        Originally posted by roundbox
        HYPOCRITE
        Telling one random person on N1 that you're a scientist, and telling the thread what your role is are two COMPLETELY different things. Eat my ass.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • edubardus
          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
          • Sep 2003
          • 797

          #64
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          I'm still worried about Stoic mentioning that the roles don't have all the information they could have. This alone leads me to think if there's any possible effect to guarding a zombie, blue, human. Who knows.

          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #65
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            It'd be ****ty though if a swat was zombie'd last night and went to dbp.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #66
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              dbp, if you didn't guard this scientist last night (assuming then that you met the scientist later), who did you guard? This will at least decrease that person's chances of being a zombie and help vote-wise.

              Comment

              • StoicRoivaS
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 548

                #67
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                Originally posted by rioting
                I was trying to come up with a method of validating two people who claim to have the same role -- they'd need to be asked a question that only someone with that role can answer. I don't think it'd be allowed - but if they could share the character length of their role PM with a 3rd party, that 3rd party could validate them. The problem all comes down to trust - with the possible existence of mystery roles, a MW role, and unknown quantities of roles.
                Please note that this is clearly within the realm of "PM ******ry" as kefit so eloquently put it. This method is more than against the rules and would not be tolerated to any degree. I trust DBP's "method" is more nicely positioned within the rules, though at the moment I don't see how it would be. Carry on.
                Like the moon over
                the day, my genius and brawn are
                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                -Bowser

                Comment

                • Kefit
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 1517

                  #68
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  STOP BEING ****ING MORONS PEOPLE JESUS THE RULES AREN'T THAT COMPLICATED

                  ps hi


                  Originally posted by seinno
                  and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                  Comment

                  • X3R0H0UR
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 540

                    #69
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    so does DBP's change in opinion on coming out seem like he got changed factions, or is it just me?

                    PS: in b4 "it is just you"

                    DBP has been blatant about his roles to hide in the open before...see the dimensional analysis game...
                    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #70
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      dbp, if you didn't guard this scientist last night (assuming then that you met the scientist later), who did you guard? This will at least decrease that person's chances of being a zombie and help vote-wise.
                      That will not help at this time, so I'll keep it to myself.

                      Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                      so does DBP's change in opinion on coming out seem like he got changed factions, or is it just me?

                      PS: in b4 "it is just you"

                      DBP has been blatant about his roles to hide in the open before...see the dimensional analysis game...
                      My change was because I figured out a way to determine if a person was faking SWAT when contacting me, I already said that, I think.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #71
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        Originally posted by Kefit
                        STOP BEING ****ING MORONS PEOPLE JESUS THE RULES AREN'T THAT COMPLICATED

                        ps hi
                        sup kefit. You should play sometime instead of just dropping by and owning people


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • xObserveRx
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1148

                          #72
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          Didn't it say somewhere that SWAT guys would only suffer from lots of attacks?

                          "Multiple attacks on these players could prove dangerous." or something to that extent. Which reminds me: Where the hell did the thread describing this game go? I can't seem to find it anymore.
                          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #73
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #74
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              What the hell
                              It always redirects me to my THE GAME post(which I just lost)
                              Just scroll up if it happens. Same thread, same page
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #75
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                *Strolls in to check the lynch votes a mere 2 hours before the deadline*

                                better (0) - DBP
                                Tests on their DNA may return false (1) - Manti
                                haha I just lost THE GAME (1) - Roundbox
                                COMPLETELY (1) - DBP
                                "Multiple attacks on these players could prove dangerous." (1) - Observer

                                I don't know if we have that many boxes...

                                But for real, unless over half of you vote in the next 2 hours, the deadline is extended until midnight at least.

                                P.S. I know that joke is terribly old, so feel free to point it out anyways.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...