TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #76
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
    haha I just lost THE GAME (1) - Roundbox
    shit
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #77
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      Writing something up now, don't start doing a whole bunch of stupid **** that throws off my counts.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #78
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        All right, unless DBP produces a name I guess we have to work with the next-to-nothing we have.

        Trying to guess at the progenitor is a complete crapshoot, so I'm going to ignore it for now.

        Who would have been marked? Let's look at the player list:

        1. Sert
        2. Kilga
        3. x3ro
        4. Talisman
        5. Manti
        6. Flaw
        7. Pnt
        8. Yesssss
        9. FoJar
        10. Fiction
        11. Roundbox
        12. Thunder
        13. Stella
        14. Observer
        15. Rioting
        16. DBP

        First and foremorest, I'm tossing myself and DBP out for obvious reasons. >_>

        It is difficult to decide how to continue. With the recommended "chain of command" idea and the complete lack of night deaths, just about anyone could make a viable target. As it is, I believe a mark on a strong player last night would be a silly thing to do, because they are the most likely to be protected and/or tested on. To me, this is talisman and FoJaR. There are a few more players I consider strong players and would not mark were I in charge of the decision making but that opinion is not necessarily shared gamewide.

        1. Sert
        3. x3ro
        5. Manti
        6. Flaw
        7. Pnt
        8. Yesssss
        10. Fiction
        11. Roundbox
        12. Thunder
        13. Stella
        14. Observer
        15. Rioting

        Next, I'm going to eliminate the players most likely to attract suspicion. This is not necessarily a decision made based on skill level, and nothing here is personal, so I please ask no one here take offense. To me, these people are X3RO, pnt, Fiction, Thuinder and Observer.

        1. Sert
        5. Manti
        6. Flaw
        8. Yesssss
        11. Roundbox
        13. Stella
        15. Rioting

        Of these remaining people, in order of greatest to least, if I were in charge of marking, I would pick in this order:

        Yesssss
        sert
        Stella
        Flaw
        Manti
        Rioting
        Roundbox

        The decision-making list is based on a combination of skill level, reputation and performance (if any) in recent games.

        Now I will examine the activity of each of these 7 players.

        Yesssss: 2 posts (1.5 thoughtful, 1 daytime)
        sert: 0 posts
        Stella: 3 posts (3 night screwaround)
        Flaw: 4 posts (2 nighttime casual convo, 2 daytime (1 thoughtful))
        Manti: 3 posts (3 daytime (1.5 thoughtful)
        Rioting: 2 posts (2 daytime, 1.5 thoughtful)
        Roundbox (oh jesus): 12 posts (6 night time (2 screwaround), 6 daytime (2.5 screwaround))

        sertman at 0 posts makes me want to go right after him, but paying absolutely no attention isn't an indicator of getting marked.

        Stella makes me think she could be the progenitor but eh.

        Right now I'm going to vote rioting. Of that list of players he seems to be doing the best job of blending in without garnering too much attention.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #79
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          whoops maybe it was a bad idea to sign up for this game during graduation week <_<

          oh well uh brb reading the thread

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #80
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            yeah let's extend this **** to midnight. days should always end on midnights.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #81
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              Actually, shit, I can prove a scientists humanity now too. Now I just need a reason for people to trust me >_>


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #82
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                If you're a SWAT member, and are looking to let me know, now would be a good time v_v


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #83
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  Here's another approach, If you were bitten last night, let me know, and I'll get you turned back into a human, and have you guarded. C'mon. You know you wanna.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    bit


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #85
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      Playing super Paper mario. Someone hit me up with a im if you want to talk.

                      Unlike when playing starcraft, I'll actually be able to hear ims.

                      Reason for not being really active like usual? New game xD.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Stella!
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 88

                        #86
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        YEAH RIGHT DARKMANTICORE

                        actually, that's just a safety. promise. i suspect no one at this point.

                        i need to read more carefully.. but.. it's the first day of summer and i'm all excited.

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #87
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          ............Database error


                          The database has encountered a problem.

                          -----------------------------------------------------------------

                          Please try the following:
                          • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button on your
                            web browser.
                          • Open the www.flashflashrevolution.com homepage, then
                            try to open another page.
                          • Click the Back button to try another link.



                          The www.flashflashrevolution.com forum technical staff have been
                          notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem
                          persists.


                          We apologise for any inconvenience.







                          ps this is what I did while the site was down.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #88
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            ps this is what I did while the site was down.
                            >_>

                            Since I got sent the "stop being a giddy little jackass and contribute to the thread" nudge by Kilga, it's time to make a post that actually has a bit of logic. (common sense, but whatever. It's a post that contributes a bit)

                            If you know somebody else's role, you better not tell anybody else. Stoic's system in this game is full of traps and loopholes that can break an alliance in just half of a day.

                            For example, person A is a seer. He gathers persons B, C, D, and E. He trusts them and tells them their role in exchange for theirs. He knows they're on the positive(green/blue) side (in this example, I will have them all on the positive side) because of his seer's position.
                            Over the course of the night, person D is infected. Originally, their intentions were to find the zombies and kill them, but now obviously a role change has occurred. They now know 4 other roles that are humans (1 being blue, as for the others they could be blue but you get the point).

                            So the thing is, if you're going to form an alliance, you better be damn sure you don't have role leakage. Just know that your members are on the positive side of the game.
                            And not positive as in zombies.

                            Although some of this seems like a load of simply common sense to pass off as a post, I just thought contributing a bit would help bring this to people's attention.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #89
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              >_>

                              Since I got sent the "stop being a giddy little jackass and contribute to the thread" nudge by Kilga, it's time to make a post that actually has a bit of logic. (common sense, but whatever. It's a post that contributes a bit)

                              If you know somebody else's role, you better not tell anybody else. Stoic's system in this game is full of traps and loopholes that can break an alliance in just half of a day.

                              For example, person A is a seer. He gathers persons B, C, D, and E. He trusts them and tells them their role in exchange for theirs. He knows they're on the positive(green/blue) side (in this example, I will have them all on the positive side) because of his seer's position.
                              Over the course of the night, person D is infected. Originally, their intentions were to find the zombies and kill them, but now obviously a role change has occurred. They now know 4 other roles that are humans (1 being blue, as for the others they could be blue but you get the point).

                              So the thing is, if you're going to form an alliance, you better be damn sure you don't have role leakage. Just know that your members are on the positive side of the game.
                              And not positive as in zombies.

                              Although some of this seems like a load of simply common sense to pass off as a post, I just thought contributing a bit would help bring this to people's attention.
                              This game is set up to where if you know one person's role, you CAN NOT tell another person. Unless it is absolutely needed, the risk that it'll come back to bite you in the ass is enough to make it not worthwhile.


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • rioting
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 113

                                #90
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                Midnight = 9pm for me.

                                So, if I'm not around again before then, safety on fojar. He's made no posts even though I've seen him lurking on the thread a few times.
                                sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                                Comment

                                Working...