TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #256
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    So, were all these changes due to your scientist, DBP?

    and yess, atleast put up a fight.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #257
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      Also, after watching pirates of the blah blah 3 last night, 'allegiance lies with the highest bidder' and it's looking either 1-10 or 2-9 at the moment.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #258
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        PS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come out progenitor. If you don't wolf anyone tonight, we can lynch you and end the game (you'll even win because you'll become human!)

        PPS. if yesss is progenitor then disregard this.
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #259
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          @ PROGINATOR

          If you come out on the thread tomorrow we will lynch you and you will win the game as a human. You are the only one left at this point, so it would be a very good idea.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #260
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            and don't bite anyone either.

            also flaw, I told you you were dbp's scientist. anyway, yess.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #261
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              yessss

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #262
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                Insta


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  Yesss

                  "My god the terrible things I've done....I'm so glad we caught this thing before it got out of control! All I can ask is that my sins be forgiven between now and the time that I die. I apologize for your deaths Fojar, stella, and manti"


                  PS I'm angry
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • X3R0H0UR
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 540

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    Thats my role-playing side coming out.
                    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      so you're the progenitor? or was that me reading into it too much?

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        I'm always one for the run around.

                        I am infact, the original dirty bastard.
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • Yesssss
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 2522

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          game was way too easy for the humans due to not being able to get rid of an unguarded blue

                          wasn't this game made so the wolves could penetrate alliances?

                          Should've made it so wolves who don't go for wolf victory while being wolves cannot win.
                          Last edited by Yesssss; 06-5-2007, 12:00 PM.
                          YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            Agreed, on the first day I considered coming out and being lynched and then selling out yesss to the cure, if it had been discovered that day, we could limit the red team to two players if the converted cooperated. I decided against it in favor of a fun game.
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              PS I hope that lynching turns me human (which I for some reason doubt)
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                Originally posted by Yesssss
                                game was way too easy for the humans due to not being able to get rid of an unguarded blue

                                wasn't this game made so the wolves could penetrate alliances?

                                Should've made it so wolves who don't go for wolf victory while being wolves cannot win.
                                You had two nights to wolf me in which I wouldn't have had a cure, and then you could have wolfed me at any point AFTER I used the cure to make me a zombie. You had plenty of oppurtunity, you just went at the worst possible time.
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...