TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stella!
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 88

    #106
    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    ............Database error


    We apologise for any inconvenience.


    WAIT A SECOND.

    Apologize..?

    Comment

    • StoicRoivaS
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 548

      #107
      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

      Totals so far. Correct if wrong.

      Day 1:
      Rioting (1) - Kilga
      Manti (2) - Stella, Pnt
      FoJar (1) - Rioting
      Observer (1) - Roundbox
      Flaw (2) - Thunder, Talisman
      Sert (1) - Flaw
      yesssss (1) - Sert
      Stella (1) - Manti

      Left to vote: x3ro, Yesssss, FoJar, Fiction, Observer, DBP
      Like the moon over
      the day, my genius and brawn are
      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
      -Bowser

      Comment

      • Yesssss
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 2522

        #108
        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

        I guess I can safely safety Fiction now.
        YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #109
          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

          Read FoJaR's post by request of him, and I have to say:

          I don't plan on telling a single person the role of a single other person. That was my post, I was agreeing with roundbox, not saying he was wrong.

          I was going to safety manti, because I feel right now he's the most probable wolf (more gut than anything) and the fact that he hasn't tried talking to me at ALL, but I'll refrain for picking the lynch on my own, since I guess he's tied for #1 at the moment. I'm going to safety Kilgamayan at this point, because I know he won't get a vote, and I simply don't have the time to read the 20+ posts that have appeared while I was at work. I've got ~ 45 minutes of driving to do, and I won't be back at a computer before deadline, sorry guys

          ps fucking SWAT come to me now.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #110
            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

            change in plans manti because I don't want flaw being a KitB candidate as he seems human to me at this point.

            Ugh be on in a bit.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #111
              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

              flaw i disagree DBP.

              i say you work with whatever alliance you have right now, but dont expand it.

              any arguing for further alliances at this point is suspect.

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #112
                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                Originally posted by FoJaR
                flaw i disagree DBP.

                i say you work with whatever alliance you have right now, but dont expand it.

                any arguing for further alliances at this point is suspect.
                I'm not arguing for a further alliance, I'm arguing to keep the one that we have. If adding the SWAT member (if he exists) is expanding upon it, then yes, that's what I'm doing.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • xObserveRx
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1148

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                  I seriously have nothing to go by at this point. So... X3ro.
                  Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                    Eh.

                    Manti, I guess. flaw just seems a little bit more genuine.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • StoicRoivaS
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 548

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                      Voting ends here. Main story written, PM story almost done. Sit tight.
                      Like the moon over
                      the day, my genius and brawn are
                      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                      -Bowser

                      Comment

                      • StoicRoivaS
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 548

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                        Day 1:
                        Manti (4) - Stella, Pnt, DBP
                        FoJar (1) - Rioting
                        Observer (1) - Roundbox
                        Flaw (3) - Thunder, Talisman, FoJar
                        Sert (1) - Flaw
                        yesssss (1) - Sert
                        Stella (1) - Manti
                        Fiction (1) - yesssss
                        x3ro (1) - observer


                        Phantoms: x3ro, Fiction

                        ----------

                        You manage to pass the day with little to no problem. The city seems more peaceful during the day. The police sirens have faded some and the air feels relatively calm. That is, until the guys in the black suits showed up...

                        Sometime after dinner, you hear a loud banging at your door. You open it, assuming that someone infected with the virus wouldn't have the sense to knock, and see a small group of men dressed in entirely black suits. They immediately walk in and demand a blood sample. You know you have nothing to hide, and you can see they mean business, so you soon comply, slipping only a few sarcastic remarks in the process. After the horrible experience is over, you race back to the television and see if the news has anything to say about the strange men.

                        You listen to the usual anchorman briefing and then another clip of the mayor starts to play, seemingly from the same bunker:

                        "I know you all have many questions on your minds. We are intentionally keeping as much as we can between the key officials. We now have reason to believe that the infected individuals retain most if not all of their human intelligence, and merely adapt a collective mindset in addition to their previous mental state. That being said, some of you may have been visited by a group of military officials at some point during the day. Do not be alarmed. This is a counter-investigation that the city has launched in hopes that we can find those infected and treat them accordingly. Our scientists have been working hard in order to develop a cure or vaccine or anything that will help us against the virus. We have currently apprehended one suspect that we think may be linked to the initial outbreak. Dark Manticore has been detained and will be put through a battery of tests to determine the extent of which he was infected, if any."

                        "For now I ask that you do your best to aid in the speedy return of the military officials and stay tuned to the local news station you are currently viewing. I will be making another broadcast around the same time tomorrow with any further developments on the situation."

                        The channel cuts back to the anchor and he adds his take on the situation, as humorously as possible for any man in his situation.


                        Day 1 is over and you have chosen to lynch Manticore. It is now night 2. Night 2 ends at midnight on Thursday night (12:00 am Friday) or whenever I get all needed PMs.

                        I need all appropriate PMs. If you're not sure if you need to send me something, ask me.
                        Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 05-30-2007, 10:17 PM.
                        Like the moon over
                        the day, my genius and brawn are
                        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                        -Bowser

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                          wild guess: kilga is a zombie and bit flaw.

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                            I really honestly wouldnt be suprised, seeing as manti didnt post hardly at all.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                              Okay I probably shouldn't do this, but it'll get me a bit of trust, and as soon as a scientist turns the wolves will know anyways:

                              scientists: Last night you (SHOULD HAVE) recieved a role-result type PM. Something along the lines of a psychic report. The number in my scientist's PM was 2 but it is becoming apparent that this number could be different. The progeny and proginator have the chance to show up on EITHER side in the PM, which means your number could be anywhere from 1 to 4. 1 being manti was vampire, then the proginator shows up as human and we have the night one transformation as the only red, and 4 being first bitten, proginator, N1 transform, and progeny came up as red. I DO NOT know if the decision is random, or if it is common among all psychic-type scientist result-PMs, but you should have recieved something along these lines.

                              Furthermore, if you are like my scientist, you started the game with NO powers, only the insight that you would gain power(s) in time.

                              THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:
                              If my scientist is lying to me you NEED to contact me and let me know. If I am not contacted I will assume he is human and it may cost us the game. His role mechanics and result-type PM mechanics are what I will consider to be right, and the rest of the game will be shot

                              If you read this and say 'Hey he's right, he knows how my role works, he's legit, etc' contact me so we can make the best use of the cure when you get it. We don't want two cures to be used on one person, nor will we want one person tested twice in one night.

                              @ SWAT: You'd better show yourself if she whole shindig is off. I'll get turned, I'll turn the scientist, and vampires will probably win.

                              I'm really sorry to sound demanding, but it's early morning and I'm still pretty upset that I couldn't be at the computer last night. (Though I'm not mad at he person who caused it <3)


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XLVII: 28 Half-dozen Hours Later

                                Also worth noting, I'm starting to think that among the different scientists (assuming there are more than one) the order of power gain is different. Such as, 1 gets a psychic PM, 2 gets a pm saying 'you can seer 1x per night' 3 gets pm saying 'you have x cures' or something of the sort. Right now, I think the scientist role looks like this:

                                Pick one of the following each night:
                                • DNA TEST one townsperson for the viral infection
                                • Psychic power - recieve a psychic PM from the host in the morning
                                • Cure one person from the plague *

                                Powers must be activated before being usable

                                I'm also assuming Cure will have a limited number of uses.

                                Another option is that all of these have a limited number of uses, and are usable in any order, at any time (possibly all in one night)

                                Just trying to get this info out because I don't have anything else to do, and because I want to know what everyone thinks/etc.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...