TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #106
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    not necessarily. If you edit something right after you post, that won't show up.

    Comment

    • Stella!
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 88

      #107
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      Really?

      You learn something new everyday!

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #108
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
        I'm not joking about this alternate account stuff guys. The next person that does this is being removed.

        This is never a problem and I'm not letting it become one now.
        Chill Iggy. It's not like the multiple accounts are giving away unknown information or anything. It's genuine human error, and nobody needs to be removed for that.

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #109
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

          Originally posted by sertman
          SOUP KITCHEN
          mmmhmmm

          Comment

          • Stella!
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 88

            #110
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            Really, does Soup Kitchen have ANYTHING to do with anything?

            Maybe I'm missing the point but that's not really the topic of conversation here.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #111
              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

              Originally posted by Stella!
              Really, does Soup Kitchen have ANYTHING to do with anything?

              Maybe I'm missing the point but that's not really the topic of conversation here.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #112
                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                All of you blues: There is only about an hour left. I have yet to make my final decision, and some outside help would be appreciated.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #113
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                  rofl you guys suck at posting with your proper accounts
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Stella!
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 88

                    #114
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                    *shudder*

                    Don't bring up Seinfeld.

                    My family loves that show..

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #115
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                      Just to let you all know, I am vigi'ing stella! tonight.

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #116
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight












                        In case you guys are having problems, I found a strategy guide for you:



                        It is now day2. 48 hours til night time.

                        player list:


                        1 kilga
                        2 sert
                        3 chromer
                        4 rioting
                        5 roundbox
                        6 pntballa
                        7 fish
                        8 Fojar
                        9 tps
                        10 observer
                        11 mead
                        12 omega
                        Last edited by iggymatrixcounter; 03-12-2007, 09:08 PM.
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #117
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                          i see

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #118
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                            I always have sucked at halo.

                            Comment

                            • Stella!
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 88

                              #119
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                              I don't know if I get one post but I won't say anything important enough to ruin the game.
                              You inactive players make me sick. Quit signing up if you're just trying to see who can "play" in the most games.

                              YOU AREN'T EVEN PLAYING.
                              Last edited by Stella!; 03-12-2007, 09:11 PM.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #120
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                                merlonifan28 (8:57:02 PM): finally i can get on aim
                                Fhqwhgads703 (8:57:05 PM): Heyo
                                Fhqwhgads703 (8:57:10 PM): You got my pm?
                                merlonifan28 (8:57:13 PM): yup
                                merlonifan28 (8:57:19 PM): i'm looking into it
                                merlonifan28 (8:57:32 PM): by the way, you are human, correct?
                                merlonifan28 (8:57:36 PM): not a special role?
                                Fhqwhgads703 (8:59:25 PM): You appear to be typing something rather long out
                                merlonifan28 (8:59:37 PM): on aim?
                                merlonifan28 (8:59:43 PM): i wasnt typing anything
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:00:26 PM): it kept saying you were rofl
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:00:33 PM): But yeah, like I said, it's your call
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:00:39 PM): I think their both acting fishy
                                merlonifan28 (9:01:10 PM): but talis is leading me in the right direction
                                merlonifan28 (9:01:13 PM): by telling me i cant vigi
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:01:43 PM): This is true
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:01:50 PM): Stella is probably the best bet then
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:01:59 PM): Actually
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:02:05 PM): How smart do you think talis is?
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:02:20 PM): Because I know he's smart enough to do basic level trickery like that
                                merlonifan28 (9:02:54 PM): damn, posted on wrong account
                                merlonifan28 (9:02:58 PM): thats not gonna be good
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:03:10 PM): Nobody cares
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:03:14 PM): Iggy won't remove you for it
                                merlonifan28 (9:04:16 PM): i think stella is the only person I am confident with
                                merlonifan28 (9:04:30 PM): she was my first real suspicion, and for me, those usually turn out to be right
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:04:48 PM): Ok
                                merlonifan28 (9:05:11 PM): but I still have the option of killing someone, along with the seer
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:05:31 PM): I wouldn't reccomend it, unless you're really really confident
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:05:56 PM): I mean, a successful vigi makes you the coolest guy ever
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:06:01 PM): But you need to be damn sure
                                merlonifan28 (9:06:20 PM): =\
                                merlonifan28 (9:06:40 PM): i'm not sure i should be discussing this with you
                                merlonifan28 (9:06:46 PM): yeah, you have been helpful
                                merlonifan28 (9:06:53 PM): but i have no proof of what you are
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:06:55 PM): This is true
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:06:59 PM): But what's the harm?
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:07:07 PM): If you aren't telling me any roles or anything
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:07:29 PM): You don't have to tell me anything important
                                merlonifan28 (9:07:50 PM): yeah, but even discussing strategies could be hurtful
                                merlonifan28 (9:07:58 PM): last game i was in an 'alliance' with a wolf
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:08:00 PM): If that's the way you feel
                                merlonifan28 (9:08:05 PM): and he completely tricked me
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:08:17 PM): But you're better at looking for that this game, right?
                                merlonifan28 (9:08:34 PM): but i have better people to look through in this game, also
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:08:42 PM): Well, that's a good point
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:08:53 PM): If you don't want to discuss anything further, I can see your point
                                merlonifan28 (9:09:17 PM): i dont think it's safe without knowing your role
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:09:41 PM): It's cool
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:09:45 PM): I understand
                                merlonifan28 (9:10:17 PM): now i know you're a blue not trusting me completely or a wolf deciding whether or not he should fake a blue
                                merlonifan28 (9:10:20 PM): neither is good
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:10:27 PM): rofl
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:10:36 PM): I'm neither
                                merlonifan28 (9:10:48 PM): if you were human, you would've said so by now
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:10:50 PM): I just know what it's like to lead an alliance
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:10:58 PM): I told you I was human the first time we talked
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:11:25 PM): Remember how we talked about how much I hate alliance games because it makes being human suck ass?
                                merlonifan28 (9:11:40 PM): right.
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:11:54 PM): Did you want me to say it again rofl?
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:12:04 PM): I thought you wrote that down or something
                                merlonifan28 (9:12:08 PM): i expected that you would
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:12:41 PM): Oh, sorry.
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:12:50 PM): Consider this my declaration of being a human then
                                merlonifan28 (9:56:30 PM): i'm seering you
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:56:38 PM): Really?
                                merlonifan28 (9:56:43 PM): yes
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:56:47 PM): You think I'm that suspicious?
                                merlonifan28 (9:57:03 PM): you seem different
                                merlonifan28 (9:57:18 PM): not nessecarilly suspicious
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:57:55 PM): That's cool if you want to

                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:58:12 PM): I'd still go Stella, since you only get one seering
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:58:21 PM): But hey, I don't mind being in on the alliance
                                merlonifan28 (9:58:38 PM): if stella turned up green/blue, i dont know how much good she would do
                                merlonifan28 (9:58:45 PM): if you did, however, thats a different story
                                Fhqwhgads703 (9:59:32 PM): Yes, but you'd know she wasn't red. When day 2 starts tomorrow, we've got nothing if you don't hit a wolf. Nobody has any good fleshed out suspicions
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:00:26 PM): I understand you think I can help, and by all means, tell the real seer he should see me the next night, but tonight it's way more important for you to seer who you think might be a wolf.
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:01:49 PM): With Five wolves in this game, you are putting too much at stake looking for a green instead of looking for a red
                                merlonifan28 (10:02:07 PM): who said i was looking for a green?
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:02:30 PM): "merlonifan28: if stella turned up green/blue, i dont know how much good she would do
                                merlonifan28: if you did, however, thats a different story"
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:02:33 PM): You did.
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:02:48 PM): But like I said before, it's your call.
                                merlonifan28 (10:03:01 PM): i meant that you would be helpful if you were a blue/green, but i also think you could be a red
                                merlonifan28 (10:03:15 PM): i'm leaning more towards red, since you are trying to sway my vote
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:03:34 PM): If you think so, go ahead
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:03:43 PM): I know
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:04:32 PM): Oh well, we can talk more after you seer me human I guess
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:04:40 PM): Since you clearly don't trust me anymore
                                merlonifan28 (10:10:14 PM): looking forward to it
                                merlonifan28 (10:17:50 PM): i sent in my vigi for stella
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:19:12 PM): I hope you're right about her
                                merlonifan28 (10:19:36 PM): it will either make me mvp or the worst player in this game
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:19:40 PM): rofl
                                merlonifan28 (10:19:42 PM): looking forward to finding out
                                merlonifan28 (10:54:54 PM): =\
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:54:58 PM): Hmmm?
                                merlonifan28 (10:55:09 PM): have you read the thread?
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:55:11 PM): Nope
                                merlonifan28 (10:55:29 PM): well, i made up my mind to vigi stella, and there's no going back now
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:55:38 PM): k
                                merlonifan28 (10:55:53 PM): i posted it on the forums that i was doing so
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:55:54 PM): Sorry, I have to sleep
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:55:58 PM): Goodnight man
                                merlonifan28 (10:56:02 PM): night
                                Fhqwhgads703 (10:56:02 PM): Talk to you tomorrow
                                Fhqwhgads703 went away at 10:56:09 PM.


                                Guess who turned up red? Thats right, mead did.

                                Comment

                                Working...