TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #46
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    rioting because he's probably a wolf anyways

    i'll post more after work tomorrow hehe

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #47
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      Originally posted by sertman
      rioting because he's probably a wolf anyways

      i'll post more after work tomorrow hehe
      That made me lol. Rioting has some serious wolf streaks to work out.

      HI, I'VE BEEN INACTIVE!

      i choose you stella
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #48
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        This is worse than before. People are just voting random people now to get "activeness"

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #49
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

          Activeness is my opinion. I set the standards and I use whatever I want to set them. I will know what's activity and what's post whoring.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #50
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            Originally posted by pntballa18
            This is worse than before. People are just voting random people now to get "activeness"
            Not necessarily, this is the first day. Safety votes are triple common.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #51
              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

              sorry, was gone a lot today, thought i'd make it home earlier than i did.

              since we have 24 more hours i'm gonna use that time to marinate.

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #52
                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                Jesus Christ. I have no idea. I'm putting a safety vote on pntballa for now. I'm dining in hell tomorrow night, and I may not get back in time to make a proper vote. As of now I have no suspicions whatsoever, and that rather sucks. I should be able to come up with some reasoning before the movie tomorrow night, but just in the case I don't...

                Comment

                • Stella!
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 88

                  #53
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                  Alright, I'm no wolf. BUT, I really have no idea who could be. I guess I'll vote roundbox.

                  Honestly, I'll sit down and think about all the possibilities tomorrow. But until anyone posts, I have nothing to go on. I doubt many people will respond to anything I have to say over AIM. Especially when I don't have anything to say.. I'm no good at initiating things until something comes my way. So more posting will help me become more active. After tonight, it won't matter much anyway, because I should be on more than I have been.

                  Sorry, kids.

                  Comment

                  • StoicRoivaS
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 548

                    #54
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                    Mead can do better than that, seriously.
                    Like the moon over
                    the day, my genius and brawn are
                    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                    -Bowser

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #55
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                      Stop posting without reasons. Even if it is a safety vote, there has to be some reason why you picked them over anyone else. We're not going to get anywhere in this game with the only communication being a posted vote with no explaination.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #56
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                        I meant to say stop voting without reasons.

                        Comment

                        • Stella!
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 88

                          #57
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                          Alright, now that I think on it, I'm changing my vote to Mead. To make you happy, pntballa, I'll explain the best that I can.

                          I don't really have a lead on anyone.

                          And without people posting, I can't really make a judge yet. I haven't been on AIM. My fault, sorry.

                          But.. I don't know.. it seems better, in my opinion at least, to try and post something with some reason or idea or just.. stay in back until you can say something. Terrible explaination?

                          I just don't like the way Mead talks.. it just seems convenient that he has nothing to say that hasn't been said, but he still didn't really post what his opinion was anyway. Saying,"Hey I agree with something that's been said but I'm not going to say it because it's already been said" just so everyone knows your alive doesn't seem like a good post to me.

                          Possibly, maybe, a wolf would post a completely useless post such as that.

                          Of course, I have little to go on.. but that's my best guess as of now. I have no idea if I'm too late or not. Hopefully, no.

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #58
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                            Oh geez. Two votes? Way to make me play the game.

                            I'm sorry, I haven't been terribly interested in this game. I was going to sit it out, but Iggy really needed a few more people, so I figured I'd give it a go. I totally lost interest when people pointed out the fact that we can have a big alliance going real easily. Alliance games make being human fantastically boring.

                            Stoic, I'm glad you think I can do better, but I'm really not that good at this game. I'll try my hardest for u tho

                            I put my safety vote on pntballa because he's the only one I think is definitively human to me right now. He's a newbie, and his green-ness seems genuine. I was pretty sure he was in zero danger of the lynch, and so he was a good safety vote.

                            To address Stella, like I said in my post, I just wanted to let people know I was alive. I had roughly the same thoughts concerning the alliance and all that jazz, there was no point in my going "lol I agree with this and this and this," because everyone agrees with that strategy, and it's wasting your time and mine for me to list my support for an accepted idea.

                            So, wolf-wise, I don't think it's kilga. He tends to take a bit more interest in the game when he's a wolf. I don't think it's Chromer, he's giving me the same "genuine-clueless-newbie" vibe as pntballa. In the end, I'm going to vote for TPS. I think his vote seemed rather forced. He gave no real explanation for it at all, and it just rubbed me the wrong way.

                            Satisfied?

                            Comment

                            • Stella!
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 88

                              #59
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                              YES! I'll go back to.. was it roundbox?

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #60
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                                this is going to be a hell of a knife in box.

                                the past few posts have helped some though, I think I have a better idea of who some humans are. not sure what iggy thinks we could be talking about... blue strategy talk seems pretty settled.

                                Comment

                                Working...