TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #166
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    Nah, there was no plan to have Fish support me against pntballa. There was no way pntballa could have been a wolf. The plan was, assuming I accrued a bunch of votes, for the other wolves to just go on without me.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #167
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      ps you guys are hopeless, gl tho

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #168
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        I know I'm going to die tonight so I might as well tell everyone that I'm Church before I do. I know Fish (and every other wolf by extension) has already figured out that I'm blue; it's only fair that the humans know as well.

        My power (which hasn't activated yet, btw - I'm still furious with myself for lynching Stoic) is useless at this point, because we need the instalynch to win this game and it doesn't kick in unless we don't have one. This should also keep Flowers alive for the night because killing me will keep the wolves preoccupied . Of course they could always go Flowers-hunting, but why take the risk when everyone knows I'm going to be organizing a vote rush among the non-known-wolves? A bunch of you saw first-hand how active I am for rushes in that game where randumb and I were wolves.

        Anyway, if I were to pick one person with a phantom to be a wolf, it would be Chromer. not only for the weird vibe thing Tps brough up, but also because Fish voted him into the KitB on Day 1 - his death would make Fish look good when blue powers triggered and he's been an inactive lump so his sacrifice wouldn't be the end of the world. Such is my recommendation, but at long as you pick ONE SINGLE PERSON to vote rush you'll at least have a chance to win. Indecision amongst yourselves will be fatal.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #169
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

          YOU'RE A LIAR, I AM THE CHURCH

          Don't believe him guys, he spews filth and lies!

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #170
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            NO

            I AM CHURCH

            YOU ARE BOTH WOLVES

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #171
              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

              Stop Lying, I'm Church Stop It Lies Everywhere

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #172
                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                shit you got me :(
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #173
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  Stop Lying, I'm Church Stop It Lies Everywhere
                  what a wolf, caps filtered pwnt

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #174
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                    hi iggy

                    upd8 plox
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #175
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight





                      So in conclusion:


                      48 hours guys. Let the games begin.

                      1 sert
                      2 chromer
                      3 rioting
                      4 roundbox
                      5 Fojar
                      6 tps
                      7 observer
                      8 mead
                      9 omega

                      insta at 5. Day 3 begins
                      Last edited by iggymatrixcounter; 03-15-2007, 09:10 PM.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #176
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                        I can't believe it. I can't believe how many people I know that try to justify such sick tendencies. I've been playing TWG and reading mysteries for a good 13 years, and it almost makes me want to quit.

                        How can I be like these people? Yes, I said it. THESE people. Oh no, am I sterotyping? God forbid. The portrayal of innocent villagers being shredded or disemboweled or whatever the hell else goes on this particular breed of game is morally wrong. Morally wrong. I'm entitled to hold on to my morals, right? Are you going to try to tell me I'm not allowed to have them? That I'm oppressing a freedom? **** you. Hitler oppressed. I'm voicing my opinion.

                        Do you have any idea what a human who has been wolfed or vigilante-killed goes through? Probably not. Oh, maybe you're book smart, but I seriously doubt you've had any - pardon the pun - hands-on experience. It stains a person. It doesn't just go away. The psychological effects are forever. And you're going to FANTASIZE about it? (Yes, I know it's only a game, it's not real willagers, it's only portraying real villagers. Good Lord, that's the lamest argument I have ever heard.)

                        It's sick. I can't believe how sick society is. I watch anime and read books and play games to forget about this twisted world. But there's no escaping it.

                        Wolves kill innocence. Even if you try to justify lycanthropy, even if, in your mind, it's only an ficticious game character, it has no bearing on reality, why in the world would you want to be associated with one of those horrors on any level? Seriously, why would you even want such a stigma touching you? Aren't there enough diversions in life? Can't you get your kicks somewhere else?

                        Please.

                        I was a wolfed villager.
                        I was only 2 ½ when it started.

                        You want to know the damnedest thing? The nightmares never go away. Do you know what that's like? To always dream in nightmares? Probably not. My first memory is of hiding behind a freaking couch. Hiding from the wolf monster. I wasn't very good at hiding. He almost ate me before it stopped.

                        And the nightmares never go away.

                        Is this fuel for fantasy? Villagers are so innocent. They're so pure. Please explain lycanthropy to me, because I don't understand.

                        I don't get it. I, as a former wolfed villager, don't understand. Will one of you please explain?

                        This is stupid and redundant. I'm finished. It's not like any of you are going to convince anyone either way. I'm so depressed. I have a two year old baby girl, and this is the world I'm raising her in? So when she's...I don't know, 8, is she fair game? Is that how it works?

                        I was 2 ½.

                        Please explain lycanthropy to me.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #177
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                          lol

                          mead

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #178
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                            gently caress IM DEAD

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #179
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                              Mead.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #180
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                                ell oh ell jay kay Chromer

                                Comment

                                Working...