TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #76
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    apparently one of the three votes on chromer didn't count due to either being lopez'd or sarge'd.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #77
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      =(

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #78
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        11:18:36 PM iggy911mc: anyways you guys are going to be witnesses to this dice throw down for the death
        11:18:42 PM stressreliefball: k
        11:19:02 PM iggy911mc: chromer = 1, stella = 2, stoic = 3
        11:19:10 PM iggy911mc: agreed?
        11:19:13 PM insanelikeafish: yes
        11:19:14 PM stressreliefball: k
        11:19:32 PM iggy911mc: Iggy911Mc rolled 1 3-sided die: 3
        11:19:38 PM iggy911mc: stoic dies

        11:19:41 PM insanelikeafish: damn
        11:19:59 PM iggy911mc: talisman witness?
        11:20:01 PM stressreliefball: yeah
        11:20:08 PM iggy911mc: posting this convo, thanks.

        story on a second post
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #79
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight





          STOIC HAS BEEN LYNCHED

          The blue team:



          not picutred: shela and flowers. (shela is a tank and flowers is only in 1 episode so he's not a major character and doesn't have a profile)

          It is now night2 and we will commence day2 in about 24 hours.
          Last edited by iggymatrixcounter; 03-11-2007, 09:19 PM.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #80
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            hokay so.

            if it was a subtraction,

            A) chromer was a wolf and therefore the wolves were trying to save him (meaning at least one of stoic or stella was human, probably both).

            B) chromer was human, meaning that the wolves were either 1) trying to fake like chromer was a wolf (see A) or 2) wanted to induce a threeway KIB to potentially get rid of a better player (stoic). Either way, in this case both stoic and stella would be human.

            and here's the pm stoic sent me. As you can see, he reveals info about his role pm, which is why I didn't post it earlier, and also why I didn't want him lynched.

            Find me on aim sometime when you can. DBP talked to me for a few minutes last night, before I had even read the game design. He quickly pointed out that you're likely a green because of your opening statements, which is logical. Problem being, when I asked him about his role, he said he was an SMG, which strikes me as odd because my PM said "human" not SMG. I asked him if he got a gun, because I was still under the impression there were guns to be handed out like the previous idea, and he explained that SMGs were just human. It strikes me as somewhat odd that he claims his role as an SMG and has already scouted you as green and decided to tell me about it so early and readily. Just some thoughts. If I had a blue role I'd probably tell you about it, but I honestly don't. He didn't give off the super wolfy vibe I've gotten from him in the past, but it was enough to raise some suspicion. Maybe he's just getting better at playing. Either way, I'd be cautious around him, I know I will be. Take care.

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #81
              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

              While I think the vote subtraction was due to Sarge's power, there's still the possibility that it was a Lopez subtraction. So:

              If sarge took a vote off, stella is human.
              If Lopez took a vote off, that means he chose a human and nulled their vote, which would mean one of the people the voted Chromer is human: tps, stella, fish.

              At this point I think stella should run an alliance, if there's not already one going. Get all the blues before the night ends, so if stella dies the alliance can be carried on underground. This would require EVERYONE to read the thread within the next 24 hours and get in contact with stella asap (to avoid wolves faking blues, there would need to be time for confirmation, etc.).

              There's a bit more to consider if Lopez is the reason for one less vote on Chromer -- the identity of Lopez. Night 1, Lopez thought the most likely wolf candidate was either tps, stella, or me. Given this line of thought, who would be most likely to choose tps as a wolf? Well, that's anybody's guess, tps is always wolfy. What about stella? She hadn't posted before the day started, so it would have to be someone going off gut or previous game experience. I hadn't posted at that point either, but the people I generally associate with, and might try to Lopez me as a wolf are fojar, talisman, and mead. It also should be noted that I went to high school with rioting, and that may or may not have factored in.

              All that aside, I still think Sarge is the culprit of the missing vote here, and I expect to see votes missing again at the end of tomorrow's voting, regardless of who's on the table.

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #82
                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                Since a lot of people have asked me this, the wolf immunity and seer pick is a onetime deal, I won't be doing it every day, that was to give some incentive to get discussion going.

                However, from here on out, the game will go as originally set up and I will not add anything extra to the game. (except for possible extending of the day if necessary)

                If anyone else needs any rule/role clarifications, PM me or contact me and I'll address them.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #83
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                  Alright boys. I am the shela.

                  Why do I say this?

                  I was the most active person last night, so I get immunity and I get to seer someone. I know I'm dead not tonight, but I will most likely die the night after, but that will be enough time to get the alliance started. Don't waste this time guys, I only have about 1 1/2 days more to live. The seer was too afraid to come out day one, so it's my job to get the alliance started. I will be on aim tonight.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #84
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                    EDIT: I won't be on AIM until later tonight, so if you feel the need to talk to me right away, just PM me.

                    Comment

                    • Stella!
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 88

                      #85
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                      Just for the record..

                      Doesn't Lopez's power activate ONLY after a red is killed? I can check again but I'm pretty sure the only person who died at that point was DBP. Why would they wolf their own guy? It had to be Sarge because Lopez can't do anything yet.. right?

                      Comment

                      • Stella!
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 88

                        #86
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                        Oh.. guess not.. I should probably keep these all on notepad instead of bothering going back and forth between the two seperate threads. Disregard.

                        Comment

                        • Stella!
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 88

                          #87
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                          Alright.

                          Either way, it's still more likely that Sarge used his power because Lopez puts in his PM to the host the previous night. And if he doesn't get a red, it affects the person in the PM's vote the next day.

                          So Lopez wouldn't know how the votes are going to work.. it's more just random the first time around.

                          So really, we still don't have a lead on who Lopez is quite yet.

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #88
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                            Originally posted by Stella!
                            Oh.. guess not.. I should probably keep these all on notepad instead of bothering going back and forth between the two seperate threads. Disregard.
                            I recently added the roles list to page1 if that helps.
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #89
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                              assuming pntballa is telling the truth (it makes sense that he would be), I would advise seering chromer so that we know, in the event that it was a sarging, what exactly the wolves were trying to do. If chromer comes back wolf, we lynch him. If chromer's human, we don't lynch him. However, if chromer's human it's likely he'll be wolfed tonight. But that would just basically confirm that stella is human. So either way we win (and gain another person to be alliance head in the event that pntballa is eventually wolfed--which he surely will be now).

                              Comment

                              • Farka
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 283

                                #90
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                                Interesting.

                                I like the move by pntballa, let's see how it plays out.

                                I agree with Talisman, it's a good situation. I need to go back and read from after my previous post before I formulate by own opinion on the voting that occurred before the day ended (because why use a subtraction if you could vote swing).

                                I know I'm not supposed to edit, but I forgot I was on my bro's account, this is TPS.

                                Comment

                                Working...