I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Trying to start a chat movement to try and make you look less of a wolf doesn't work on me. I've been watching you this entire game and it's been making me lol hardcore. You're the only one I can suspect now. Sure, call me a hypocrite for calling you on keeping a low profile, but seriously.
Observer is obviously not a wolf, due to hardcore inactivity and stuff. I believe the same thing with Chromer. So if you put it together, tps seems to be the only wolf left.
btw tps
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Comment