TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rioting
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 113

    #136
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    So apparently I'm playing this game, so here goes.

    I think stoic was wolf based solely on his posts. Several made him just jump out as wolf especially his posts regarding talisman. Lynching stoic seems like it was a good idea even if it was accomplished with KitB.

    Stella! seemed quite human to me and when I read that she was vigi'd I was surprised. pntballa seems legit but quite a bit misguided. Killing stella! was a mistake considering that better choices that could have been made. I agree here with Tps, that the vigi really shouldn't live up to their name in that rather than being a vigilante in their choice, they should seek consensus, especially among the more experienced players.

    As I read through the thread mead stood out as quite wolfy before pntballa posted his seering. At the start of his posts he was already trying to excuse himself from acts he had not committed yet. He acted as the game were overwhelming him and the only way to get a vote in was to go for a safety. Again he made excuses for himself that were unnecessary. His vote justification was weak. I saw more than that, but that's enough for me to put my vote on him. Oh yeah, he was seered red.

    Because I believe mead is a wolf, I likewise believe that pntballa is legitimate (at least not a wolf).

    In a similar manner to mead, Fojar stood out a little with some wolfish behavior. Nothing to lynch him over, but worth noting.

    Fish seems very wolfish. His supposed panic over our need to find wolves and his emphasis on lynching mead immediately play right into what I know to be his wolf style. He does a good job as a wolf, but I think his giveaway is that he jumps on things that support the human cause if they seem to be headed that way anyway. Not to mention his overblown reaction to stella. Since mead was seered red and it seems most people trust pntballa, you can't go wrong supporting mead's lynching. However it struck me as odd that despite the push on the vote, fish did not actually bold mead's name.

    As far as Chromer is concerned, I don't know yet. I'm looking into it but my initial feeling was that he was a wolf however there's a lot to piece together and I haven't taken the time to think it through.

    Going forward, I do think it is important to make the right lynches because wolf numbers started at 5. Hopefully at this point, we've gotten at least one (stoic?).

    Theories aplenty, correct me if I’m wrong. I've got notions on other people, but I need time to develop them. I don’t intend on getting another phantom, and if you want to talk to me on AIM I’ll be around.
    sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #137
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      I didn't vote for mead yesterday during my maniacle episode because I was trying to figure out if there was some way pntballa could've pulled this off as a wolf. Having exahusting all possibilities, pntballa has to be human, which means mead1 is a wolf.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #138
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        Day ends tonight at 11. (Approx. 14 hours left.)
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #139
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

          mead1
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #140
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            o hey, I think I'm dying today.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #141
              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

              mead has too much substantial evidence against him. And probably will die today.
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #142
                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                Day's over in an hour guys. I don't want any funny buisness with the sarge/lopez to go on, so another vote would be greatly appreciated.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #143
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                  This is a post to put this topic as the newest replied and get people to notice it.

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #144
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                    paintballa

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #145
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                      pntballa

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #146
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                        or pntballa

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #147
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                          lol u lose pntballa

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #148
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                            pwnt rofl

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #149
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                              Wait what

                              Comment

                              • mead1
                                Cerebellumberjack
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3960

                                #150
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                                ps I lopez'd pntballa last night

                                Comment

                                Working...