TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stella!
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 88

    #61
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    OKAY, WORST REASONS EVER, GOGOGO.

    I only picked Roundbox because he picked me. And so on and so on and so on..

    I'll go ahead and go.. CHROMER!. Do you.. know why?



    BECAUSE HE POSTED AND THEN DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE OF REMOTE INTEREST AFTER THAT. Worse than Mead, thx.

    Yeah, really. I don't know.

    IM me on AIM and we can talk things over?

    Egnigem Cenia

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #62
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      StoicRoivaS

      The Page 2 poke at talisman reeks of wolf. "Well here's some self-implicating reverse reverse psychology stuff (even though I'd be fine if I didn't bring it up at all) that makes me wonder about you but oh no I have no intention of voting you I'm just saying."
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #63
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        Daylight savings time occured last night. (I was very late for my 9AM appointment XD)

        So to make sure we're all on the same page. 11PM tonight occurs in a little over 8 hours.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #64
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

          you guys are trying to make it hard on me aren't you:

          VG:
          Fojar (1)– pntballa
          Chromer (2)– tps, stella
          Fish (1)– talisman
          Rioting (1)– sert
          Stella (1)– roundbox
          Mead (1)– stoic,
          Tps (1)– mead
          Stoic (1)- kilga
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #65
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            Actually, I rather agree with Kilga. I may have to change onto stoic later, if nothing further develops. He did a good job putting a weird vibe I got into words. If you couldn't tell, I'm not at all sure on TPS.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #66
              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

              switching vote to stoic because his behavior was way more wolfy than chromer's so i don't think chromer dying on day one AGAIN is a good idea

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #67
                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                i dont really know stella, but it seems like she's getting frantic when anyone challenges her about her vote which a new wolf might do. i'll check out one of her games and may change it.

                i'm not sure about stoic, because killing his brother night one might be incriminating, but i do remember DBP telling me that he can always tell with his brother, so kinda middle of the road with stoic.

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #68
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                  okay yeah, i'm sticking with stella.

                  she's acting a lot differently than she did last game.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #69
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                    I'm probably not going to be here for the end of the day, so I have to make up my mind on who I am voting for now.

                    At first I was confused about all of your reasoning against stoic, so I IM'd Mead to explain it to me, and it makes sense now. Stoic definitly seems wolfier than my previous vote on FoJaR, but it's not enough to get me to change my vote. Stoic will be killed anyway, and I'm not completely positive that he is a wolf, so I don't want to place a vote on him, which would kill him. My vote stays with FoJaR.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #70
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                      For now I'm thinking it might be best if stoic didn't die. This is based on what he told me in the pm he referenced earlier (in his "poke" as kilga described it). I'd post it but I kinda can't, so yeah. I'll get on aim if you want an explanation.

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #71
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                        Well I have to say, with less than an hour left in the day and a vote on me (for innactivity), I am wholly unprepared to cast a thought-out vote on anyone. The only person I've even talked to during this game is TPS, who as always seems his usual self. That being said, I think i'll vote for Chromer because i agree with TPS that Chromer's comment stuck out as forced.

                        I'll re-read the thread and talk to a few people now before the day ends.

                        Comment

                        • Omeganitros
                          auauauau
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8897

                          #72
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                          I'm gonna vote for

                          ****

                          um

                          ****.

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #73
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                            2 minutes XD
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #74
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                              Day over. There is a three way tie between chromer, stella, and stoic.


                              Ending vote guide.
                              Fojar – pntballa
                              Chromer – tps, stella, fish
                              Fish – talisman
                              Stella – roundbox, fojar
                              Mead – stoic,
                              Tps – mead
                              Stoic – kilga, sert
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • sertman
                                DADALADAH
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 3910

                                #75
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                                apparently 3 = 2 = 2 huh

                                Comment

                                Working...