TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #226
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    Ladies and gents, that is 3.1, we have an insta.

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #227
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      OMEGA has been instad.

      PMs please. Night has begun and will end in 24 hours.
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #228
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        game over. Night PMs confirm that there's no way the humans can win. (wolves are killing sert who is the vigi and the wolves can't be instad tomorrw but the humans can so I'm speeding it to the end so it doesn't take another three days to finish) Post game starting up.

        Last edited by iggymatrixcounter; 03-19-2007, 09:41 PM.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #229
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

          so I guess I'm suppose to

          like

          lock and desticky this or something

          yeah
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #230
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            Archived 5-21-2014 1:41 PM EST
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            Working...