TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #91
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    I'm being really strict on different accounts, tps. I realize this may be a slip-up but if it happens again I will remove you from the game.

    Post on the account you signed up on.
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #92
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      SOUP KITCHEN

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #93
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        Talisman, if I seer someone red, we will not lynch them. I will keep it to myself (unless there is a purpose for me to reveal it) and then i will vigi them the next night. There is no need to waste a lynch, which might not even work, when I could just as easily vigi the person.

        Also, according to my sources, DBP was a caboose.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #94
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

          I appologize for the slip-up Iggy.

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #95
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            Originally posted by pntballa18
            Talisman, if I seer someone red, we will not lynch them. I will keep it to myself (unless there is a purpose for me to reveal it) and then i will vigi them the next night. There is no need to waste a lynch, which might not even work, when I could just as easily vigi the person.

            Also, according to my sources, DBP was a caboose.
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you seer someone red tonight, you won't be able to vigi them until the next night. However you're expecting to get killed the next night, so the vigi won't go through.

            If you seer someone red, it's probably best to let SOMEONE know just in case you can't vigi them.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #96
              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

              vigi-ing them is the incorrect move. I thought of that, and all it does is delay when the blues get to use their powers. If we lynch them, they get them the following night. If we wait for the vigi, then they have to wait another night.

              and, uh, a lynch will always "work" if you do indeed seer chromer red.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #97
                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                Well, I was assuming that some people might not believe me, so the lynch may not work. And sertman, are you saying that my vigi doesn't count the night that I die?

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #98
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                  EDIT: And also, DBP was the caboose. Killing a wolf will not give anyone else their powers, unless the flowers (if they are still alive) took DBP's role.

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #99
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    EDIT: And also, DBP was the caboose. Killing a wolf will not give anyone else their powers, unless the flowers (if they are still alive) took DBP's role.
                    The flowers has to be alive. He's the only one who has the ability to tell you that DBP is the caboose.

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #100
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                      @pntballa: Don't edit your posts under ANY circumstances. It looks like your edit is in reference to the above post so I don't think you actually did, but don't bother typing 'EDIT' when you make a new post.

                      @everyone: You know these roles are people, not titles. So when you refer to the flowers, you're not making grammatical sense. Flowers is the guy's name. All of them are names of people. So take it however you want.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #101
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                        A) why wouldn't flowers take caboose's role?
                        B) church also gains a power when a red dies.

                        Comment

                        • tcpb513
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 297

                          #102
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                          Iggy, those posts were not really edits. I'm just in the habit of writing EDIT: if I forget to write something.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #103
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                            =\ on my brother's name

                            Comment

                            • Stella!
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 88

                              #104
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                              They weren't edits. If they were, they would've had a note at the bottom saying lasted edited at whatever time.

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #105
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                                I'm not joking about this alternate account stuff guys. The next person that does this is being removed.

                                This is never a problem and I'm not letting it become one now.
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...