TWG XLIII: Finish the Fight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #121
    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

    Guess who's a lying trixy hobittses?

    Yeah, that'd be pntballa I guess.

    I mean, I've been talking to him all game, and I never thought he was a wolf, but it looks like that's the only thing it could mean. I would guess that, him being a newb, one of the other wolves has been leading him to pull a damn good charade, and here we are.

    Now, I'm sure I'm going to be pulling a hopeless defense all day while you guys lynch me, but I'm certainly going to fight like hell anyway. I can't say I can suggest how a newb like pntballa pulled this off, since it blindsided me too.

    My suggestion for the course of events is that one or more of the other wolves is a well versed red who saw the real benefits Iggy's little "bonus" could offer. Coming out like that and claiming to be Shela, he knew the other blues would come to him. Hence, he knew who was getting vigi'd last night, and was able to post it in thread, solidifying who he was for all of you.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #122
      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

      Okay seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people. pntballa that has to be the single worst vigi in TWG history. It may even be the worst blue move in the history of TWG (if it even is a blue move).

      YOU KILLED OUR ONLY CONFIRMED HUMAN YOU SON OF A BITCH

      I don't even know about this seering red business, he probably did seer mead red but after that stunt it seems to me like he's working for the wolves. That move was too dumb to be just some human error.

      Son of a bitch.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #123
        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

        Okay look you dykes, assuming stoic and stella weren't wolves (pretty motherf*cking good assumptions) we've got today's lynch to get one. May I direct your attention to the player list:

        1 kilga
        2 sert
        3 chromer
        4 rioting
        5 roundbox
        6 pntballa
        7 fish
        8 Fojar
        9 tps
        10 observer
        11 mead
        12 omega

        memory serves, 12 minus 1 lynch and 1 wolf kill is 10, and last time I checked, 5 times 2 is 10 and all that means WOLVES WIN IF WE DON'T KILL ONE TODAY.

        I think we need to seriously reassess what the hell we're doing here. So you're the shela pntballa? BIG F*CKING DEAL. That isn't going to get us any closer to victory, and if you'll note, I pointed this out early on in the game.

        Okay, I'm going back to work. I'll come back to this game once I've calmed down, if you all haven't lost the game by then.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #124
          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

          I admit that stella! did seem to be human, from that whole sarging whatever. But, she didn't hesatate to bring it up multiple times when I accused her of being a wolf. To me, mead and stella had the same strategy. They both came to the new guy, offering tips suggesting strategies to me. I was hesatant to trust either of them, seeing as this is almost exactly what happened to me by flawofhumanity, in the last jTWG I was in. This is why I decided to act on it. I seered mead because he had some chance of being a blue, while to me, stella! did not. Also, I decided to vigi someone, because of the plan FoJaR came up with around the second page. No one (besides me) dissapproved of it, so I thought maybe it was a good strategy that seemed illogical to me, being my first game with a vigi role in it. Now comes the choice of who to pick. Multiple people told me that stella! was acting much different than last game. Last game, she was on the human side. That made me want to check it out. After accusing her, she did what I mentioned earlier and kept bringing up the sarging incident. Yes, it made her look human, when you deduced it yourself, but when that person uses that excuse as their only reason, it makes me think that that person is a wolf. To me, it seems like she was a regular wolf. Of course the wolves wouldn't chance killing a special wolf(the sarging), and as far as I could tell stella! doesn't have the best reputation in this game(see kilga's post in the signup thread, page one). That makes stella! a prime choice for chancing during the day one lynching. If she survived, she would have an excuse better than any excuse she could come up with by herself. The problem is, she overused that excuse, and that is why I think she is a wolf.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #125
            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

            Fish, I didn't come out in the forum to tell everyone my role. I came out in the forum in hopes that I could get the alliance started.

            ps sorry for the lack of spacing in my last post.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #126
              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
              I don't even know about this seering red business, he probably did seer mead red but after that stunt it seems to me like he's working for the wolves. That move was too dumb to be just some human error.
              How does that even make sense? You're saying that I seered mead red, but I am working with the wolves? All seerings in this game are 100% legit - there are no master wolves or anything of the like. That means if you believe me about being the shela and being the most active poster, than you have to believe that mead is a wolf.

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #127
                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                Okay so I think pntballa is just seriously backwards right now. There are a few facts that we have, and he's going the wrong way with all of them. HERE'S WHAT WE GOT:

                Chromer had three votes on him from Stella, tps, and me.
                Stella had two votes on her.
                Stoic had two votes on him.

                Now in this situation, let's pretend we're all wolves:

                IF Chromer was a wolf, we would probably not want him lynched, and since we have the power to subtract a vote from anyone before the day ends, we would probably use it, hoping that a 1/3 chance of him getting lynched is better than a 1/1 chance.

                IF either stoic or stella were wolves, we wouldn't really care about vote subtraction, since a human is getting lynched anyway. NOTE HOW THIS SITUATION DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AND CAN'T BE TRUE

                If none of the above were wolves, we decide to publically frame chromer by subtracting a vote, forcing a three way kitb, and raising suspicion on him.

                IF the vote subtraction was due to sarge, these are the only logically possibilities. These are the facts. If lopez took the vote off, all it means is that lopez suspected tps, stella, or me of being a wolf, and ended up wrong.

                Now, this is why stella and stoic were both humans and why we can't be sure on chromer's humanity, which is why we should kill mead today and use the seering power to check chromer tonight.

                Unless I'm missing something, or is pntballa is just playing dumb on purpose, we should be fine for today. But in order to win this game, we have to get a wolf EVERY SINGLE DAY, which means spot on seering. That vigi killed us.

                Gotta write up another post about alternative options, stay tuned.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #128
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                  Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                  If none of the above were wolves, we decide to publically frame chromer by subtracting a vote, forcing a three way kitb, and raising suspicion on him.
                  This is what I believe, only a little bit added on to it.

                  I believe Chromer is human. I believe stella! was a wolf. As for stoic, I don't know nor care what he was. It doesn't really matter in this situation.

                  Ok, back to day one. A human is going to get lynched. As a wolf, whats wrong with that? Nothing, but we can make it even better. I think the sarge decided to take a vote off of chromer. If chromer died, oh well, back where we started, right? Wrong. That would make stella! and stoic look human. Very good for the reds, considering I think stella! was a wolf. What about if stoic dies? GREAT, TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE. That makes chromer (the human in my theory) look like a wolf, and stella! (the wolf in my theory) look human. Two birds with one stone, you couldn't get better than that. What about if stella! dies? Well, according to kilga's post (which i mentioned earlier) stella! didn't have a great reputation, so the wolves might take the chance of killing her, in the case that she survives, she would look 1000% human. Not bad for a wolf. If she died, "oh well" because she didn't have the reputation of being good. Also, I believe that the other reason they decided to take this chance is because stella! was a normal wolf.

                  There's my reasoning for vigi'ing stella.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #129
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                    You can't Vigi someone based on a "feeling" of what role you thought they were. Especially with the impact an incorrect vigi would have, and this is coming from me.

                    We need more people to start posting. I can see pntballa being a human and making a bad mistake, so I can see Mead getting seer'd red I guess.

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #130
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                      It would take some enormous balls for pntballa to post this much as a wolf in his first TWG game.

                      jus' sayin'

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #131
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                        Hooray Sert!

                        Another post that only either agress with someone elses statement or has no relevance to advancing our position in the game!

                        Although, you're still right.

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #132
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                          I should also mention that the fact that talisman said that it would make sense that pntballa was telling the truth and he was wolfed immediately is not lost on me.

                          There's a possibility that mead, after pntballa said he was going to seer him, looked for ways to frame pntballa, and then took away a pretty powerful player like talisman who would have supported pntballa, and then him and fish went on the attack. 2 vets v 1 new player is optimal, especially if both are wolves.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #133
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                            If you agree with him, why are you giving him ****?

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #134
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                              Uh, pntballa has to be human. The temporary prestige that comes with the "most active player" award only offered protection from the wolfing. If pntballa was a wolf faking Stela the real Stela would've killed him last night.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #135
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Finish the Fight

                                And by Stela I meant Shela.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...