TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1171
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    ok, so, the roleblocker can't repeat the same roleblock in a row, yeah?

    IF a wolf jailor/roleblocker exists, then they were definitely on Xiz last night, right?

    so we kill lewdy today, and xiz blocks someone else, and this time, Xiz can't be blocked

    wolves can no kill as a counter, but it carries risks with it

    I think this works?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1172
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Kinda like Nanook and raeko


      Hmmmmmmm

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1173
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        there's a couple variations on it, namely a wolf roleblocker/jailor might not even exist, but we play as if there is one in these, when maybe just yoloing is better

        there's just no way to know, so I think that this is the best?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #1174
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          I feel like his reads all game have been non commital
          You'd be exactly right. I just threw something together when you asked me last night without giving it a second thought

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1175
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            ok, so, the roleblocker can't repeat the same roleblock in a row, yeah?

            IF a wolf jailor/roleblocker exists, then they were definitely on Xiz last night, right?

            so we kill lewdy today, and xiz blocks someone else, and this time, Xiz can't be blocked

            wolves can no kill as a counter, but it carries risks with it

            I think this works?
            I was going to say something but I get where you're going with this I think

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1176
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              shadow even if you're town you should be lynched for playing anti-town

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #1177
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                ok, so, the roleblocker can't repeat the same roleblock in a row, yeah?

                IF a wolf jailor/roleblocker exists, then they were definitely on Xiz last night, right?

                so we kill lewdy today, and xiz blocks someone else, and this time, Xiz can't be blocked

                wolves can no kill as a counter, but it carries risks with it

                I think this works?
                Hold on a minute... If Xiz DID get jailed, wouldn't that mean Xiz could just block me again, and if someone else dies then I'd be clear? Or night killed?

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  i think i'm still staying on xel though
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    please don't hammer
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Hold on a minute... If Xiz DID get jailed, wouldn't that mean Xiz could just block me again, and if someone else dies then I'd be clear? Or night killed?
                      he can't block you again, its a restriction placed upon his role, as well as all blocking type roles
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        I think I'm at +2.2 no need to worry

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          he can't block you again, its a restriction placed upon his role, as well as all blocking type roles
                          Ohhhh I get it, okay.

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            I think lewdy is the best kill today as a result
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              xiz, do you understand what I'm saying with this plan?
                              is there a problem you (or anyone else) sees with it?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                ok, so, the roleblocker can't repeat the same roleblock in a row, yeah?

                                IF a wolf jailor/roleblocker exists, then they were definitely on Xiz last night, right?

                                so we kill lewdy today, and xiz blocks someone else, and this time, Xiz can't be blocked

                                wolves can no kill as a counter, but it carries risks with it

                                I think this works?
                                if a wolf roleblocker exists that isnt lewdy (going to call him this from now on to seperate him from shadowolfe), why would they block xiz when he announced he was blocking lewdy.

                                there would be no reason to block him
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...