TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1066
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    you only want this plan cause it could clear you :P

    xiz isn't a blocker so that's not gonna happen
    this sits weird also

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1067
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Okay but can Raeko save you 15% on car insurance?
      shadow only responds to raeko for a long time here

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1068
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Any reason you'd pick yourself aside from it's been years since you last played?
        the longer I'm alive the less likely town is to win

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1069
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          I'm coming at you with a

          LOL NO

          Not sure what your reasoning is for me being on a team with Raeko. Please explain
          also this post implies he knows raeko is scum

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1070
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by Xiz
            also this post implies he knows raeko is scum
            Lmfao what?! We literally spent half of today clearing me which is correct, I'm a vanilla town and now you're backtracking?

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1071
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              Originally posted by Xiz
              i think im all for both's lynch order for now
              i want shadow dead first at least.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #1072
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Originally posted by choof
                the longer I'm alive the less likely town is to win
                There's room for two in this boat, sir. Please come aboard.

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  I think I want fg into choof into shadow
                  but I will not throw a fit if we don't do this

                  I don't think the game can possibly still be going after that
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    Okay do we hammer me, which keeps Xel in the game for another phase, or do we let time run out and have him replaced if he no shows?

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I think I want fg into choof into shadow
                      but I will not throw a fit if we don't do this

                      I don't think the game can possibly still be going after that
                      Mind melding at its finest.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Lmfao what?! We literally spent half of today clearing me which is correct, I'm a vanilla town and now you're backtracking?
                        You either are the last wolf, or zenith died from xelnya's vigi shot.

                        Simple as that.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          If xel comes in without a vigi shot, then shadow is clear
                          Town will kill either funny/choof/wv next

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            If xel comes in without a vigi shot, then shadow is clear
                            Town will kill either funny/choof/wv next
                            it better fucking be me

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              You either are the last wolf, or zenith died from xelnya's vigi shot.

                              Simple as that.
                              Which means that either the wolf ALSO targeted Zenith for some reason or sent a No-kill for the fuck of it, because I sure as shit can't do anything lmao

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                If xel comes in without a vigi shot, then shadow is clear
                                Town will kill either funny/choof/wv next
                                I will cry if he shot Zenith and he says YOLO as a reason. But I also think Xel isn't the kind of person to shoot unless he has a good shot at nailing a wolf.

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...