It took me a few seconds to figure out what you're doing but yeah.
On top of that, Sayaka is a shit waifu
Originally posted by Svaz
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Originally posted by mellon_collie
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Originally posted by bugkid666
sunfan I fucked up
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Well, we got Boomerangbro10 back in again... So that's something
Originally posted by Svaz
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Originally posted by mellon_collie
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Originally posted by bugkid666
sunfan I fucked up
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Rias Gremory is a better waifu than Kyouko Toshinou
Originally posted by Svaz
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Originally posted by mellon_collie
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Originally posted by bugkid666
sunfan I fucked up
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
honestly, fucking sub in boomeangbro10 for XelNya at this point
What if Boomerangbro10 is a Xel alt?
Originally posted by Svaz
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Originally posted by mellon_collie
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Originally posted by bugkid666
sunfan I fucked up
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
LOOK AT THE BAR
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
This is the longest day I've ever played and my dude xel is here jerking it to all the attention he's getting. He's an edge Lord though so he stops himself from coming into the thread and just blowing his load on all of us just so he can get that little bit more of satisfaction
Comment