TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1351
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    i mean i could drop a vote on fg since she's my top wolf read but this is due to slank with a hint of omgus i guess but that feels like a bitch move

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1352
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      Originally posted by choof
      235
      Oh dang. It's hard not to read this as w/w

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1353
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        Originally posted by choof
        fucking lol
        was an anonymous game with mega-corporations as the accounts
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1354
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Originally posted by choof
          235
          im lost what does this mean

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1355
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            I'm the last person you should listen to on this, wayward, but I honestly think these two large posts are like...
            very different

            this is probably just a waste of a post though
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1356
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              Originally posted by Xiz
              im lost what does this mean
              he means postcount #235
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1357
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Oh dang. It's hard not to read this as w/w
                at the time yea, not as sure on it now with the way xiz and bolth ended up voting nanook

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1358
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  Originally posted by choof
                  unvote
                  gotta head back to the office, good chance I'll miss eod
                  genuinely have no idea who to place a vote on rn
                  please dont leave without a vote, rather you vote funny over not voting

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #1359
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    I kinda don't like how FG voted Xel, then switched over to Choof after he announced he gave up and told us to vote him and then dipped...at least that's how I see it

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1360
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      was an anonymous game with mega-corporations as the accounts
                      it's just a really good non sequitur lol

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1361
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        Originally posted by choof
                        it's just a really good non sequitur lol
                        ok, yeah, I can agree with that
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1362
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          the fuck is going on rn

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1363
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            So, mechanics wise, this is how the roles work:

                            If a town roleblocker and wolf roleblocker roleblock each other (or jail) then the wolf actions will still go through

                            If a town roleblocker targets a wolf roleblocker and they target someone else, all actions from that player will not go through (kill nor block)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1364
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              Unless im mistaken?

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1365
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'm the last person you should listen to on this, wayward, but I honestly think these two large posts are like...
                                very different

                                this is probably just a waste of a post though
                                Oh yeah reading it now it's different from what I remember it being. It's why I didn't follow up with any comparisons. Your post just reminded me of that one but the game was 3 years ago so my memory of it was apparently terrible. Figured I'd find it and post it though because I mentioned it

                                Comment

                                Working...