TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #961
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    If he's the vigi I will lie down and die for you guys happily

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #962
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      Originally posted by fatfuck42
      True, but if xel claims vig then I can't see us lynching anyone other than shadow, even if it turns out he's legit.
      me either
      if he claims vig, I'll do the math, and see how close to auto we are
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #963
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        Question about the setup

        Is it entirely possible to have an innocent child right now or is that just not a thing in this world?

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #964
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Question about the setup

          Is it entirely possible to have an innocent child right now or is that just not a thing in this world?
          Not a thing. Unless I skipped one by mistake, the only setups that have a town roleblocker and two regular wolves are roleblocker+vigi and roleblocker+doctor.

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #965
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Not a thing. Unless I skipped one by mistake, the only setups that have a town roleblocker and two regular wolves are roleblocker+vigi and roleblocker+doctor.
            Ah I see, that makes sense. I guess I was confused because someone (I believe it was choof) brought it up and no one discussed it last phase

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #966
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              Not a thing. Unless I skipped one by mistake, the only setups that have a town roleblocker and two regular wolves are roleblocker+vigi and roleblocker+doctor.
              there's also town roleblocker + town role cop
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #967
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Ah I see, that makes sense. I guess I was confused because someone (I believe it was choof) brought it up and no one discussed it last phase
                Yeah, it was on the table prior to raeko flipping regular wolf.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #968
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  apparently, if two roleblockers (one town one mafia) roleblock one another, the kill still goes through

                  this means that lewdy shall never know peace, and apparently, if the last wolf is a roleblocker, could *maybe* justify them not killing xiz and killing zenith
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #969
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    there's also town roleblocker + town role cop
                    Crap, I've looked at the chart so much this game and missed that every time!

                    I think that gives you, choof, and WV points. If Zenith died due to PR hunting, maybe there was some suspicion of rolecop-ing there.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #970
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      wolf tracker, watcher and role cop being the wolf role would give confirmed information
                      unfortunately, there is just as much of a chance that there is a wolf jailkeeper or a wolf roleblocker (given wolf roleblocker has 2 opportunities, rather than one)

                      I was not working under the assumption that the wolves can block xiz's block, so if they killed zenith, its a little bit less ridiculous than I initially thought

                      guess I might have to start solving a little harder than I thought
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #971
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        50% chance for xiz to be useless moving forward means his roleblock like
                        does absolutely nothing in my mind

                        hmmmm
                        maybe there's something here?

                        it involves
                        1) XEL CHECKING IN
                        2) not lynching the person he roleblocks

                        some weird snake thing?
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #972
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          Xelnya play the game please

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #973
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            me either
                            if he claims vig, I'll do the math, and see how close to auto we are
                            if there is a vigi regardless it's auto

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #974
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Xelnya play the game please
                              ..
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #975
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                look, we can't be mad at xel
                                we're being unreasonable with this
                                its just
                                frustrating is all
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...