TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bolth mannn
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2008
    • 2228

    #991
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    Nah I wanna kill choof

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #992
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      Originally posted by choof
      last gut read is bolth is a wolf but I haven't read any of his posts beyond the one where he voted me so treat this as an omgus I think
      Why aren’t you reading the thread bro

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #993
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        shadow_god have you given your opinions/reads
        I don't really remember anything like that from you
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #994
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          If a wolf roleblocker kill still goes through if they block town roleblocker, what are we even waiting for xel for?

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #995
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            shadow_god have you given your opinions/reads
            I don't really remember anything like that from you
            I gave a quick snap off when Bolth asked me about that. I'll find the post

            I'm getting more and more paranoid about FG though, as this is her M.O when it comes to wolfing

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Bolth mannn
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 2228

              #996
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              Without mechanical information to base a kill off, my vote probably goes towards Shadow every time.. I'm sorry bro but you're just not playing your town game, and if thats for an unrelated reason I will genuinely feel bad, but you just seem to not be bothering cause you feel like you got no chance of getting out of this

              Comment

              • Bolth mannn
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2008
                • 2228

                #997
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Pretty much happy with any of Shadow/Choof/Funnygurl at this point (Xel pending on claim)

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #998
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Having not paid any attention to much of anything I'd probably sayyyy you, Freezin, Plop MAYBE, Xel is probably town... If you put a gun to my head I'd probably say choof maybe? Xiz is cleared because of yesterday.
                  Here it is

                  Also I have you as null, if that helps you.

                  FG isn't looking too hot to me as I mentioned

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #999
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                    Without mechanical information to base a kill off, my vote probably goes towards Shadow every time.. I'm sorry bro but you're just not playing your town game, and if thats for an unrelated reason I will genuinely feel bad, but you just seem to not be bothering cause you feel like you got no chance of getting out of this
                    I'm literally a dead man walking, do you expect me to tryhard knowing that I'm gonna die anyway?

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Bolth mannn
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 2228

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      I'm literally a dead man walking, do you expect me to tryhard knowing that I'm gonna die anyway?
                      Until we knew that the wolf's kill would go through regardless of block, you (as town) would think you were essentially cleared, since the kill went through?

                      Unless you are scum and already knew your kill went through?

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                        Until we knew that the wolf's kill would go through regardless of block, you (as town) would think you were essentially cleared, since the kill went through?

                        Unless you are scum and already knew your kill went through?
                        I do believe I'm cleared, yes. If we believe Xiz's theory.

                        I'm gonna unvote for now and wait a little bit, seeing as we have well over 24 hours before phase end

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Bolth mannn
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 2228

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          I do believe I'm cleared, yes. If we believe Xiz's theory.
                          Then doesn't this contradict your line before about why bother trying if you're a dead man walking?

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            I'm literally a dead man walking, do you expect me to tryhard knowing that I'm gonna die anyway?
                            Yeah actually

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              I'm literally a dead man walking, do you expect me to tryhard knowing that I'm gonna die anyway?
                              found the wolf
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Shadow

                                classic case of cornered wolf running out of will to play
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...