TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1201
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    Originally posted by Xiz
    wow dissing his waifu worked
    If you are referring to me, you already know my waifu is from Momodora, not an anime

    We played the waifu game

    I subbed it to you

    You made a role

    You jerk

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1202
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      xel got anything to say about the game as it is right now?
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1203
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        choof

        done with thd game do what you will
        gj bois

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1204
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          this is 100% me giving up btw I will not post anymore

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1205
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by choof
            this is 100% me giving up btw I will not post anymore
            Well aren't you a killjoy...

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #1206
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              I'll hammer myself out if I get to -1 to force choof into another 48 hours of fun

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1207
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                did you want me to hard claim wolf then so we can get this game over with

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #1208
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  Say it ain't so...

                  Comment

                  • Bolth mannn
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 2228

                    #1209
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    What the fuck

                    Comment

                    • Bolth mannn
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 2228

                      #1210
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      I hope everything is going okay irl, Choof. I don’t really approve of the way you’re doing whatever it is you’re doing, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt I guess

                      choof

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1211
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        everything irl is fine dont try to extract personal feelings from a forum based shitposting game bub

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1212
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          merely trying to get this game going along because we've been stalled here for literally no fucking reason

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #1213
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            I mean besides the fact half the playerbase is asleep, what exactly are you hoping to get out of whatever the fuck you just did

                            unvote

                            fuck u annoy me

                            Comment

                            • Bolth mannn
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 2228

                              #1214
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              was just trying to be empathetic fuck

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1215
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                who else are killin, fuckin shadow? LOL put your vote back Bro0o

                                Comment

                                Working...