TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1231
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    Originally posted by choof
    why the hesitation then
    xiz is right, he voted one wolf d1 and then caught another with his action
    this is his game a lot more than it is mine, even though I had nanook as well

    he made a meme about outing raeko and his heart is in it, and he's confirmed town

    if he asks me not to hammer because he wants to give the final say, then I'm giving it to him
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1232
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      the answer is I'm bad, what are you expecting

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1233
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        if he asks me not to hammer because he wants to give the final say, then I'm giving it to him
        what are you expecting other than "kill choof"

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1234
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Originally posted by choof
          what are you expecting other than "kill choof"
          I dunno, but I'm waiting to hear it
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1235
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            so you don't want to deal with it, you just want someone else to deal with it for you

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1236
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              I'm starting a reread of the thread and noticed that xelly boi hasn't met post requirements I think

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1237
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Originally posted by choof
                the answer is I'm bad, what are you expecting
                What you were thinking when you saw the vote count, why you said what you said and hopped off bolth and went to FG who wasn't a wagon.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  What you were thinking when you saw the vote count
                  "wait what happened"

                  why you said what you said and hopped off bolth and went to FG who wasn't a wagon.
                  I'm 100% certain I've explained why I went to FG for that eod

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    Yeah, I'm fairly certain choof's not a wolf. But I agree there's no way of getting around needing to kill him.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      xel not meeting post reqs won't matter if we insta

                      its very unfortunate to see, and if its not choof, then I'm probably going to kill xel
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        then hurry up and kill me so I can stop writing a tryhard post

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          actually I gotta go on-site to fix something
                          here's hoping I'm dead by the time I get back huh

                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            Xel would be a great person to check if we have a rolecop out there.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              if there's a role cop, I'm sure they know how to do their job
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if there's a role cop, I'm sure they know how to do their job
                                sun fan yourself off you seem heated

                                Comment

                                Working...