TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1306
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Also god my gut is telling me who to lynch here, but I don't know if I can do it
    if its me, give me a chance to respond before it happens, I'm about to go take a shower
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1307
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      I want sunfan dead. You have the floor greg.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1308
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        Those of you on the chopping block (wv/fat/funny/xel/shadow) now is the time to prove your town

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1309
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Believe that I am town and that is all the proof you need

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #1310
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I want sunfan dead. You have the floor greg.
            I keep coming back to this as well, but the zenith kill is hard to make sense of in that world.

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #1311
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Those of you on the chopping block (wv/fat/funny/xel/shadow) now is the time to prove your town
              Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1312
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                I keep coming back to this as well, but the zenith kill is hard to make sense of in that world.
                how many posts has sunfan made about the zenith kill now
                kill an innocuous player then perform a town player trying to make sense of a night kill

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Can you help me from your pov, who do you think is the last wolf and why, i wanna hear what you have to say
                  I just sat down at home, I'll post again in about an hour

                  Comment

                  • Bolth mannn
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 2228

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I keep wanting to kill people and then they keep being townie
                    its very frustrating, but I think you and choof are likely both town

                    I don't really want to kill wayward
                    I think plop has trended up kinda hard tbh, and fuck me if I'm wrong on this one

                    xel has a day pass today

                    can't kill xiz

                    im only thinking about bolth and freezin in f3

                    so this is what im left with
                    Why does Xel have a day pass?

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by choof
                      how many posts has sunfan made about the zenith kill now
                      kill an innocuous player then perform a town player trying to make sense of a night kill
                      The pros of that strategy don't outweigh the cons of leaving xiz alive, IMO. Otherwise, yeah, it's reminiscent of raeko trying to logically analyze xiz's claim but then only being able to come up with "idk, doesn't make sense!"

                      But still, I can't see sunfan going for anyone other than xiz unless there was a super super solid lead on zenith being the doc, and I don't see that in zenith's iso.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                        Why does Xel have a day pass?
                        ostensibly cooperation

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          I reread that wv long post and yep I suck, it's a Good Post but also a non starter for the game
                          keeping that in mind

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            im ok with voting sunfan
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I keep wanting to kill people and then they keep being townie
                              i know this is pretty cliche but we all know about the problem wolves have with finding people to kill sometimes
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Bolth mannn
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 2228

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                I’m OKAY with it but concerned there might be better options

                                Xiz, do you have any extra thoughts about why particularly sunfan or is he just your strongest scumread out of them all?

                                Comment

                                Working...