TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Svaz
    quite clever
    • Oct 2008
    • 792

    #5311
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Svaz
    Hey wait, if this is the case would it not be pieceable through the [REDACTED] information on the other character's role in some capacity?
    nvm, not as useful as I thought because some PMs just have [REDACTED] and nothing else rather than omitting certain words in a sentence

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #5312
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      In hindsight, I should probably do this in future games. If you did would you be so kind as to share with the rest of us?
      I haven't. I have trouble just being here overall. I almost got modkilled last phase because I thought the phase was 48 hours long and didn't even vote.

      Comment

      • Not devonin
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2008
        • 107

        #5313
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        All I have is my calendar that covers who all died in which phase and how many players are left, and my reads spreadsheet that Xiz told me pre-game I wasn't allowed to share with anybody because if/when I died, people could still have access to a thing I could potentially edit.

        If I'd known at the beginning there'd be FIVE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED posts I would have taken more complete notes all along.

        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #5314
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Did any of you taken notes about all the important events in this game ?
          sadly no, but you can piece a lot of it together from PMs

          for example, when Wayward got Alondite from a snack he became activated as a 3P as did thesunfan, and they were nemeses (I think that's the correct plural) but still otherwise town in wincons.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #5315
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            I'm kind of confused as to how funnier6 got modkilled because he was online the last 4-5 hours during the EoD and never posted anyway. It's almost like he got silenced and couldn't post the entire phase into being forced to be modkilled.

            ..and now we have Gradiant randomly dying.

            Well, I'll try to not overthink that stuff, but it was weird in its own.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #5316
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              The Sunfan Red Check, and Russian Roulette are two big things that pop into my head.

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Not devonin
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2008
                • 107

                #5317
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                I can't imagine Xiz would silence somebody and then modkill them for being silent.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #5318
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Can you all list your night actions up to today ?

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #5319
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Not devonin
                    I can't imagine Xiz would silence somebody and then modkill them for being silent.
                    I agree with this. It's like funnier just lost interest and didn't want to play anymore

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #5320
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Basically, I'm curious as to what you all did during the night to see if it's logical with the flow of the game.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #5321
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Basically, I'm curious as to what you all did during the night to see if it's logical with the flow of the game.
                        I can help you out right off the bat. I can't do anything at night.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #5322
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          I can help you out right off the bat. I can't do anything at night.
                          I think you're the only person in the entire game like that.

                          Comment

                          • Not devonin
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 107

                            #5323
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Basically, I'm curious as to what you all did during the night to see if it's logical with the flow of the game.
                            Sure. Each night I pick a player to spy on. If they die in the night I get to know who killed them.

                            Night 1 - I don't know DBP was presumably making the choice
                            Night 2 - Sunfan
                            Night 3 - Storn
                            Night 4 - Goldstinger
                            Night 5 - Roundbox

                            Still waiting to see if Roundbox can/is willing to confirm being whatever "in the inn" means from Gradiant which would explain why it is that Gradiant had evidence that I didn't target Soundwave.

                            Comment

                            • Svaz
                              quite clever
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 792

                              #5324
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I'm kind of confused as to how funnier6 got modkilled because he was online the last 4-5 hours during the EoD and never posted anyway. It's almost like he got silenced and couldn't post the entire phase into being forced to be modkilled.
                              I thought that was strange too, but I assumed if it was an ability impacting his ability to post it wouldn't happen. There was a point where people who also play on ZD were talking about games there and on other sites and replacing out of this one in favor of those, so in the back of my head I thought after the modkill it was possibly deliberate.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5325
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Reminds me of when MixMasterLar claimed VT in Trailer Park Boys and then absolutely everyone else had a role and then he had to rescind his claim into another one because it wasn't believable. (he was a third party anti-town)

                                Comment

                                Working...