TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #5326
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I think you're the only person in the entire game like that.
    I have to be. Something went horribly wrong here and I have no idea what the hell happened.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Not devonin
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2008
      • 107

      #5327
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      I have to be. Something went horribly wrong here and I have no idea what the hell happened.
      I mean, whether this is wolf falling apart or town basically seeming to give up, you're making it my choice, since we have to pick somebody to go, to go with you.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #5328
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        I have to be. Something went horribly wrong here and I have no idea what the hell happened.
        I mean, your role is inconsistent and that's a problem to me.

        I doubt Xiz added a "lover mechanic" where there's no one else that could be it.

        I don't understand why you assumed your lover could only be dead. The logical explanation left was that a wolf has to be the lover. e.g: YoshL/Dafty being T/W

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #5329
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          At same time, if a wolf is your lover, it doesn't make sense that a wolf would target you to improve your abilities.

          ergo: you're wolfing (?)

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #5330
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I mean, your role is inconsistent and that's a problem to me.

            I doubt Xiz added a "lover mechanic" where there's no one else that could be it.

            I don't understand why you assumed your lover could only be dead. The logical explanation left was that a wolf has to be the lover. e.g: YoshL/Dafty being T/W
            What makes this even weirder to me, is that I have to be visited by someone at night and I highly doubt that a wolf would visit me at night

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Not devonin
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 107

              #5331
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Shadow_God_10 going to bed now. Like I said, tomorrow not a day where I can have a lot of activity, I'll see how much I can come keep up on things, but at this point I'm more willing to live with the idea of shadow dying and being town than I am with Svaz dying and being town, and all this combo "I have no powers" and "Yeah sure just kill me" is pushing him ahead of her in the "Could be the last wolf and win us the game" race.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #5332
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                So I believe that it would have to be someone from town visiting me

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #5333
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  If a town is your lover, that town -needs- to claim that here asap otherwise you're potentially sacrificing Shadow here.

                  If that was true, that person could have just targeted you a loooong time ago.

                  So, I don't really see it.

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #5334
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    NOT TO MENTION if someone had visited me and such a drastic change were to happen at night, I DEFINITELY would have spoken up about it

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #5335
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      If a town is your lover, that town -needs- to claim that here asap otherwise you're potentially sacrificing Shadow here.

                      If that was true, that person could have just targeted you a loooong time ago.

                      So, I don't really see it.
                      The only way that I can see this happening is if they died near the beginning of the game when we had like a whole bunch of shitposts and very little information. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Svaz
                        quite clever
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 792

                        #5336
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Basically, I'm curious as to what you all did during the night to see if it's logical with the flow of the game.
                        Sure.

                        n0: selected Dafty.Pixel as the role PM I would send to someone (I thought his icon was funny); didn't send a night message (what was there to say!)
                        n1: sent "hoes mad x24" to Gradiant (in response to the DragonmegaXX kill being on a wolf after he said the voting pool was shady) Confirmed receipt in thread.
                        n2: Sent "don't die sven!" to Hateandhatred who then proceeded to die before he could confirm receipt. Forever in our hearts.
                        n3: sent “yt: JxsfEio0L8Y” which links to Ludacris's smash hit "Ho" (2000) to Shadow_God_10 in light of it being revealed he has 17 18 different waifus. Confirmed receipt in thread.
                        n4: sent the highly contested "rbHASd.pROLEpm" to Not devonin, attempted to send Dafty.Pixel's role PM to roundbox. Confirmed receipt of message in thread.
                        n5: sent my character's name to XelNya, as well as Dafty.Pixel's role PM.

                        Notable was that up until n4, I was receiving confirmations from Xiz over discord; I got a shaky confirmation after pressing the issue later during the d5 phase, and then clarification n5 that it had to be to the same person, to explain this once more.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #5337
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          That means either dragonmegaXX or Mr.Resetti.

                          fml, it's probably Mr.Resetti based on flavour and the void stuff.

                          Comment

                          • Not devonin
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 107

                            #5338
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            That means either dragonmegaXX or Mr.Resetti.

                            fml, it's probably Mr.Resetti based on flavour and the void stuff.
                            Mr. Resetti

                            "Hello Resetti,

                            You are a cranky mole, who wants to make sure people play the game correctly. During the night, you must check on a player of your choice. If that player dies in the night, you die as well. Any actions onto you will be voided, since you will be underground and all. Your goal is to survive until the end, at all costs. You have no alignment. "
                            There was nothing redacted in the flip. And now seriously I'm going to sleep.

                            Comment

                            • Svaz
                              quite clever
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 792

                              #5339
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              The only way that I can see this happening is if they died near the beginning of the game when we had like a whole bunch of shitposts and very little information. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.
                              I did notice that Cocoa had a [REDACTED] without context in a sentence as part of her PM so it's entirely possible it happened there.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5340
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Shadow could still be town here..

                                Comment

                                Working...