[GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #241
    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    starting with fg.
    :/
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #242
      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      :/
      you gotta change my mind
      you know I'll prolly get there if ur town
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #243
        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        you gotta change my mind
        you know I'll prolly get there if ur town
        i'll try to be active around tuesday. i hope that helps.

        in the meantime, work's pretty slow atm
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #244
          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

          For reference

          Charu
          Svaz
          Antori


          SunFan
          Funnier


          Raeko
          DBP

          Funnygurl
          LightKnight
          ​

          Comment

          • Antori
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2018
            • 296

            #245
            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

            here's my four list:

            -DaBackpack
            -Funnygurl555
            -MixMasterLar
            -mellonxcollie
            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #246
              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

              Potential four wolves:

              -Dabackpack
              -Funnygurl
              -Lightknight
              -funnier6
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #247
                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                ^that's not in order
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #248
                  Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                  4 lynches, in order:

                  funnygurl
                  svaz

                  it gets harder after that;

                  I would lynch lar over DBP if the lynches were happening right now, but its close

                  I don't want to kill Charu, funnier, raeko, lightknight antori or myself
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Svaz
                    quite clever
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 792

                    #249
                    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                    I definitely feel like mellonxcollie and DaBackpack collaborated at least, but to ally so overtly seems like it's too overt too early to be the case. I could def see one of them being wolf, if I had to hazard a guess I'd probably go with DaBackpack.

                    I can't decide why Funnygurl's bein so mum, but I'd see her as a suspect too if I had more to go off of. I feel suspicious of funnier6 for similar reasons, but at least he's been a little more participant and is less sus for that reason.

                    I'm still somewhat suspicious of Antori, but I can't knock that he's been working pretty hard in the game either.

                    Comment

                    • Svaz
                      quite clever
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 792

                      #250
                      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                      (order ascending to descending for level of suspicion)

                      Comment

                      • funnier6
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2019
                        • 4

                        #251
                        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                        the sun fan trust
                        2. MixMasterLar you seem pretty all right, town lean
                        3. XelNya Rudolph
                        4. mellonxcollie YOURE WELCOME I mean, probably town
                        5. DaBackpack Haven’t seen anything I particularly like, lean scum
                        6. Antori pretty neutral
                        7. Svaz Not sure about this one, need more information
                        8. Funnygurl555 apparently less active than me, can’t really read that
                        9. inDheart Joseph
                        10. Charu Vig
                        11. Wayward Vagabond Santa Claus
                        12. funnier6 obvious woof lynch immediately
                        13. Lightknight924 Idk if it’s just because he was getting yelled at too but idk how he’s suspicious at all, top tier town.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #252
                          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                          Originally posted by funnier6
                          6. Antori pretty neutral
                          7. Svaz Not sure about this one, need more information
                          How do you feel about these two when you take into account they voted for Wayward, who turned out to be Santa?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Antori
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2018
                            • 296

                            #253
                            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                            it's less voting on wayward and more not wanting to vote on Lightknight924, wayward was a coinflip really
                            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #254
                              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                              iT WoULDnT B3 A c0iNF ilP iff YOu WhErE a WooF Tho
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • funnier6
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2019
                                • 4

                                #255
                                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                How do you feel about these two when you take into account they voted for Wayward, who turned out to be Santa?
                                Mainly that one of them almost definitely isn’t scum. Both scum buds bussing is so unlikely on day one.

                                Comment

                                Working...