[GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #121
    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

    tl;dr basically Lightknight was on voice with myself and backpack, we were talking about his opening post and he said "why would a masterwolf make that post"

    which we saw as a slip because it's very bizarre to think of masterwolf before wolf and to call yourself that
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Antori
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2018
      • 296

      #122
      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Why did you forget funnier on here?
      he had so little posts i just forgot he existed in the game for a while, he's in the natural section with svaz
      "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
      "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
      "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #123
        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        DBP: with the knowledge you probably went over all this in voice chat could you explain the Lightknight vote?

        SunFan: you feel that strongly about his response compared to every else? Or does everyone else lack anything so it's closer to d0 reasoning being d0 reasoning.

        Trying to figure out the level of fuck you're getting from it tbh
        its more about meta; the way he spoke to antori gave me flashbacks of charu as a wolf
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #124
          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

          Originally posted by Charu
          I would have to cross check games, but if you've played with Antori before and are telling him off, then I'm on to you.

          If you haven't, then that's a bit better and I'd assume your intentions are more pure.
          what would the difference here be

          seems like someone would have to re-litigate it anyway

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #125
            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

            I feel like if they're unfamiliar with Antori in general then I would respect their "correcting" than the others.

            Backpack being on of 'em, but after hearing him in voice about Light,

            WOOOOOOOOOO


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #126
              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

              one of 'em*


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #127
                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                Originally posted by Antori
                he had so little posts i just forgot he existed in the game for a while, he's in the natural section with svaz
                Considering what was said in chat when I left I have a hard time believing that he's that forgettable, you yourself was talking against his decision to not attend.

                I'm sure he would like us to forget him though the way He's ghosting right now
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #128
                  Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  its more about meta; the way he spoke to antori gave me flashbacks of charu as a wolf
                  Aight.


                  Did Lightknight say anything else damning or its,just what Raeko repeated while I was still in chat?

                  Has Lightknight been confronted in chat about it?
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #129
                    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    I feel like if they're unfamiliar with Antori in general then I would respect their "correcting" than the others
                    As an aside, people who have played with him before probably have more of a reason to keep correcting him because they know he should already know better.

                    If people where voting him for it you would have a point. Feel like you're making this into a bigger deal then it is
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #130
                      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Aight.


                      Did Lightknight say anything else damning or its,just what Raeko repeated while I was still in chat?

                      Has Lightknight been confronted in chat about it?
                      we have pinged him like a bunch. my vote is a summoning circle but apparently he's playing pubg

                      i really have no basis to judge on him since i can't independently confirm what they're saying

                      accusation might be coming too late, but it also seems to be a symptom of when we all showed up for the voice chat

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #131
                        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        we have pinged him like a bunch. my vote is a summoning circle but apparently he's playing pubg

                        i really have no basis to judge on him since i can't independently confirm what they're saying

                        accusation might be coming too late, but it also seems to be a symptom of when we all showed up for the voice chat
                        He was in chat while I was there but I didn't mention it to him because I wanted to see what all he was bringing first and then I had to leave

                        I'd hope that before votes started someone somewhere would call him out first but if he left then he left.

                        Assuming DBP and Raeko are telling the truth, that seems like a slip but I would like for him to get in here and try to explain himself before I vote someone for something I wasn't there for.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • funnier6
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2019
                          • 4

                          #132
                          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          funnier

                          I AM THE ONLY FUNNY >:O
                          Yep, and I’m the only funnier.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'm more funny than both of you though
                          Most funniest*
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Let's lynch fg first it'll be funny
                          Lynching me would be funnier js
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I proposed marriage, he denied

                          he and I approach the game similarly, I think
                          It’s true, he’s actually proposed about five more times as though it’ll start sounding better.

                          Cmon, third times the charm! Expect actual read type stuff if this works.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #133
                            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Assuming DBP and Raeko are telling the truth, that seems like a slip but I would like for him to get in here and try to explain himself before I vote someone for something I wasn't there for.
                            Entirely how I feel.

                            At least it's just not Backpack or Mellon saying this. It's both of them accusing for the same reason.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #134
                              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                              hello buffering my post count


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #135
                                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Entirely how I feel.

                                At least it's just not Backpack or Mellon saying this. It's both of them accusing for the same reason.
                                Adding in to this, with respect for those who hate wine placed in front of them, I have a hard time believing that 2 wolves would come together for a play like this on d0

                                Possible, but I doubt it. seems like a lot to reference later down the line when in all likelihood town mislynches d0 anyway and there wasn't a wagon when the accusation was made.


                                J/S given the circumstance I doubt they are lying.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...