[GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Svaz
    quite clever
    • Oct 2008
    • 792

    #46
    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

    I'm a little confused by your vote inD, what's the advantage to voting Xel if you think DaBackpack is a wolf? Surely there's a chance if he were a wolf he'd happily implicate some townie to get them lynched instead, so why not just vote for him? Also, in what context did he claim as much?

    And idk I kinda agree w/ Antori in that generally, I prefer no lynch just because it avoids the possibility that we hit a town, but in a game like this where greens are effectively already outnumbered, I can see how/why it'd be essential, especially since it's the only day/night cycle we have without a kill selected by the wolves to follow up.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #47
      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

      Originally posted by Svaz
      I'm a little confused by your vote inD, what's the advantage to voting Xel if you think DaBackpack is a wolf? Surely there's a chance if he were a wolf he'd happily implicate some townie to get them lynched instead, so why not just vote for him? Also, in what context did he claim as much?

      And idk I kinda agree w/ Antori in that generally, I prefer no lynch just because it avoids the possibility that we hit a town, but in a game like this where greens are effectively already outnumbered, I can see how/why it'd be essential, especially since it's the only day/night cycle we have without a kill selected by the wolves to follow up.
      the red names in the op aren't wolves, they're millers
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #48
        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        the red names in the op aren't wolves, they're millers
        well, the ones under "humans" are, at least
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #49
          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

          oh damn for some reason, perhaps my own misunderstanding, I thought it functioned like a cult role for some reason (like spreading the anti-christmas spirit as a concept, though I suppose that would have been clarified in OP) so whoops, my misunderstanding.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #50
            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

            I just wanna say that not voting/lynching is something that really shouldn't happen on the first day.

            Lynching has the potential of hitting a human, but it also has the potential of hitting a wolf.

            Worst case ontario we are down a townie, but we will be up a lot of info with who voted for that townie.

            Also I was confused about what exactly the red names meant too I thought it was just a theme thing haha
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Old Man Winter
              Banned
              • Dec 2018
              • 11

              #51
              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

              24 Hours Remaining. Current votecount:

              1- funnier6 (funnygurl555, )
              1- XelNya (inDheart, )

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #52
                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                Hey lar wai u so tame

                Where the angry at

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #53
                  Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Did you get bad at this game in my hiatus, or did you always make incoherant posts?

                  I forget.
                  please

                  "get bad" implies i was ever good

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #54
                    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    I'm a little confused by your vote inD, what's the advantage to voting Xel if you think DaBackpack is a wolf? Surely there's a chance if he were a wolf he'd happily implicate some townie to get them lynched instead, so why not just vote for him? Also, in what context did he claim as much?

                    And idk I kinda agree w/ Antori in that generally, I prefer no lynch just because it avoids the possibility that we hit a town, but in a game like this where greens are effectively already outnumbered, I can see how/why it'd be essential, especially since it's the only day/night cycle we have without a kill selected by the wolves to follow up.
                    if i keep backpack alive, he can sell his other partner out to me the same way and it'll be great. he said this to me in PM

                    lynching is good because it yields information even if we miss, and you'd rather have a death that's controlled by the majority of good townspeople than sitting on hands to see who dies in the night. wolves are good at removing people who are dangerous to them, so it's a good idea to try to get ahead by removing a person that could be dangerous to us

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #55
                      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      please

                      "get bad" implies i was ever good
                      Hmmmm

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #56
                        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        well, the ones under "humans" are, at least
                        i *wish* it was 5 millers and 1 wolf

                        mostly for the 1 wolf part

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #57
                          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i *wish* it was 5 millers and 1 wolf

                          mostly for the 1 wolf part
                          fuck, you've sold me on this

                          I have fallen in love with funnier6 btw, but the love is unrequited
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #58
                            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            oh damn for some reason, perhaps my own misunderstanding, I thought it functioned like a cult role for some reason (like spreading the anti-christmas spirit as a concept, though I suppose that would have been clarified in OP) so whoops, my misunderstanding.
                            Thought this too but I think it's because I haven't read the rules in so long.

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Hey lar wai u so tame

                            Where the angry at
                            Game just started my bro calm down

                            I mean if you want angry Lar so soon either fuck up or wait a bit and I'll rant about my former room mates
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #59
                              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have fallen in love with funnier6 btw, but the love is unrequited
                              what does this mean? funnier6 think you woofin'?
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #60
                                Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                what does this mean? funnier6 think you woofin'?
                                I proposed marriage, he denied

                                he and I approach the game similarly, I think
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...