[GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #361
    Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

    Originally posted by inDheart
    i scared sunfan a bit. that's my one (1) accomplishment this game and it made the claim shenanigans really funny from spec pov

    maybe next game i'll have reads!
    I honestly don't know why wolves killed you. I'd like to know~


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #362
      Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

      Originally posted by Charu
      I honestly don't know why wolves killed you. I'd like to know~
      shrug emoji. i just know svaz had no help on deciding it

      Comment

      • Svaz
        quite clever
        • Oct 2008
        • 792

        #363
        Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

        I didn't really have any strategy behind it, he just seemed insightful as a player and I saw it as intimidating. Once he was green I was like "yeah sure I could try going for that for the rest of the kills"

        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #364
          Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

          oh, and I/fg knew sunfan was blue d2, I went for funnier6 because he was green and I thought it would throw the town a bit on authenticity. I was also convinced that gimels were more powerful than the regular seeing and that killing off people that might have it would be the best advantageous play.

          that said, it was still pretty foolhardy to leave 2 blues alive.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #365
            Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            postgame when
            Stats sheet when

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #366
              Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

              also,

              Originally posted by inDheart
              oh god fucking damn it
              this post exists because i logged onto the site thinking i should probably /out this game if i'm playing another one

              WELP, TOO LATE

              Comment

              Working...